Don’t worry. It’s not an executive action, it’s a memorandum

here you two make up some jokes over this:

SNIP:
District court declares Obama immigration action unconstitutional (Updated)
.hideText{position:absolute;left:-10000px}
Share via Email

Comments 484
By Jonathan H. Adler December 16 at 1:16 PM
Earlier Tuesday, a federal court in Pennsylvania declared aspects of President Obama’s executive actions on immigration policy unconstitutional.
According to the opinion by Judge Arthur Schwab, the president’s policy goes “beyond prosecutorial discretion” in that it provides a relatively rigid framework for considering applications for deferred action, thus obviating any meaningful case-by-case determination as prosecutorial discretion requires, and provides substantive rights to applicable individuals. As a consequence, Schwab concluded, the action exceeds the scope of executive authority.
This is the first judicial opinion to address Obama’s decision to expand deferred action for some individuals unlawfully present in the United States. [I've now posted the opinion here.]

ALL of it here:
District court declares Obama immigration action unconstitutional Updated - The Washington Post

Not surprising that the judge that did this has a history of crazy things.

Attachments

• 18th Edmonton Scout Group 1996.jpg
    18th Edmonton Scout Group 1996.jpg
    375 KB · Views: 50
Last year (or was it the year before?), the piss drinkers were all sweaty over twenty-six Christmas trees in the White House. OMG 26 TREES! WHILE PEOPLE ARE STARVING! RAT BASTARD!

And then there was the outrage that Obama never mentioned God in his Christmas address. A 30 second search would have revealed he did, but FUCK THAT IT DOESN'T FIT THE NARRATIVE!!!

And now OMG HE'S GIVEN THEM CHRISTMAS OFF!!!

26 Christmas trees. A Christmas address. Giving Christmas off. Christ, he's acting like SUCH a fucking Muslim.
The day AFTER Christmas. It is not a regular paid holiday. What part of that is so difficult for you to wrap your lone brain cell around?

Last year (or was it the year before?), the piss drinkers were all sweaty over twenty-six Christmas trees in the White House. OMG 26 TREES! WHILE PEOPLE ARE STARVING! RAT BASTARD!

And then there was the outrage that Obama never mentioned God in his Christmas address. A 30 second search would have revealed he did, but FUCK THAT IT DOESN'T FIT THE NARRATIVE!!!

And now OMG HE'S GIVEN THEM CHRISTMAS OFF!!!

26 Christmas trees. A Christmas address. Giving Christmas off. Christ, he's acting like SUCH a fucking Muslim.
The day AFTER Christmas. It is not a regular paid holiday. What part of that is so difficult for you to wrap your lone brain cell around?

OH MY GOD ,,,,, NOT THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Had Bush given federal employees a paid holiday the day after Christmas, the ACLU would be foaming at the mouth. Why no bitching from the left about separation of Church and State now?

OMG. The Muslim gave employees Christmas off. WHAT A FUCKING BASTARD!

Bah, humbug!

Did you bother to read the OP? Apparently not.
OMG. The Kenyan is going around telling people what to do! This bastard has ordered more people to open the Oval Office door for him since Herbert Hoover! That BASTARD!

He's writing memos! He's writing memos! Giving Christmas breaks out like candy!

ARTHUR: Hobson.

HOBSON: Yes, Arthur.

ARTHUR: You know what I think I'm going to do?

HOBSON: What, Arthur?

ARTHUR: I'm going to take a bath.

HOBSON: I'll alert the media...

Your piss drinking nastiness is getting old, yawn
Stop drinking it, and I promise to stop knocking the cups out of y'alls hands. The first step to recovering from your piss drinking and manufactured bullshit eating addictions is admitting you have a problem.

go take a fucking walk or something. You're becoming more nasty everyday
You don't care what this man does behind our backs then so be it
Stop crawling up Obama's ass looking for errors in everything he does. Stop drinking the piss and spending all your time looking for a reason to be outraged at Obama.

All this crying wolf bullshit is doing far more harm than good. When the time comes for it to really matter, you idiots have been screaming so loud and so fucking often that the real things that actually matter get lost in the noise emanating from your tard mob.

Had Bush given federal employees a paid holiday the day after Christmas, the ACLU would be foaming at the mouth. Why no bitching from the left about separation of Church and State now?

Because this has nothing to do with the separation of church and state. If they were required to attend church on that day off, then we would have a problem.

Did you bother to read the OP? Apparently not.
OMG. The Kenyan is going around telling people what to do! This bastard has ordered more people to open the Oval Office door for him since Herbert Hoover! That BASTARD!

He's writing memos! He's writing memos! Giving Christmas breaks out like candy!

ARTHUR: Hobson.

HOBSON: Yes, Arthur.

ARTHUR: You know what I think I'm going to do?

HOBSON: What, Arthur?

ARTHUR: I'm going to take a bath.

HOBSON: I'll alert the media...

Your piss drinking nastiness is getting old, yawn
Stop drinking it, and I promise to stop knocking the cups out of y'alls hands. The first step to recovering from your piss drinking and manufactured bullshit eating addictions is admitting you have a problem.

go take a fucking walk or something. You're becoming more nasty everyday
You don't care what this man does behind our backs then so be it
Stop crawling up Obama's ass looking for errors in everything he does. Stop drinking the piss and spending all your time looking for a reason to be outraged at Obama.

All this crying wolf bullshit is doing far more harm than good. When the time comes for it to really matter, you idiots have been screaming so loud and so fucking often that the real things that actually matter get lost in the noise emanating from your tard mob.

stop bossing people around. not only are you are you nasty you're a fikken bully to boot

Forum List

Back