Don't try to beat a woman with a metal bar, especially if she has a gun and is willing to shoot you.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This moron tried to beat a woman to death with a car steering wheel locking device. And yes, he was attempting to beat her to death because you don't hit someone with a metal bar and not expect a chance you can kill them...

In Europe, this woman would have been beaten and would have just had to accept the beating....in the U.S.....she chose the "no f*****g way am I going to be hit with that metal bar......." option, and shot the asshole.....

Notice to Anti-gunners........when the FBI agent arrived at the scene...he did not shoot the woman......she put down the gun as ordered and the attacker was arrested....

Anti-gunners....also note.....the attacker was not killed, merely shot in the leg.........

Milwaukee Man Shot After Attacking Woman Over a Handicapped Parking Tag - The Truth About Guns

After challenging the woman and being told to buzz off, our civic-minded hero and wanna-be parking monitor, Mr. Drier, returned to his car and grabbed a steering wheel lock from his car…basically a metal club. He then advanced on the un-named woman.

She said Drier swung it at her as she held him off with one hand.

That’s when she reached into her purse and pulled out her handgun.

“I’m screaming for help at the top of my lungs. No one would help me. I was scared. I felt like my life was in danger,” she said.

When seconds count, police are only minutes away…even right outside police HQ.

The woman, who has a concealed carry permit, fended off the attack and shot Drier once in the leg. The sound of the gunshot brought help a-running.

“An FBI agent came out of nowhere and told me, ‘Freeze, FBI, put the weapon down.’ I put it down, he said put my hands up and step away from the weapon, which I did, because I was afraid,” she said.

She was not parked in a handicapped spot and had paid to park.

“I didn’t want to shoot to kill… I felt like I didn’t need to do anything more. All I wanted was help, and that was my help,” she said.

Drier told police he thought she looked too young to have a handicapped placard and was sick and tired of people gaming the system. The woman has reportedly been cleared by police and the district attorney.

How is it that this guy isn't charged with attempted murder?

Forum List

Back