Dont take this the wrong way

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
But I think we need more beautiful women on this bored. No offense to the ladies already here. but I was thinking more unmarried and around my age:p:

But I think we need more beautiful women on this bored. No offense to the ladies already here. but I was thinking more unmarried and around my age:p:

And some that will share some hot photos with us (me). :boobies:

Best Tat EVER

attachment.php

Not exactly what I meant. I meant actual people. not pictures. Of course I cant really complain.

Like I said before. I love you ladies but Im looking for one that I could actually end up with lol

Not exactly what I meant. I meant actual people. not pictures. Of course I cant really complain.

Like I said before. I love you ladies but Im looking for one that I could actually end up with lol
How old are you? Just asking so I can scout around for you! ;)

I think Monica Lewinski is available...and she's experienced too!

"End up with" for how long?:cof:

Forum List

Back