Don't look now, Bubba may be coming back!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Kerry Eyeing Clinton for Secretary of State

Likely Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry is considering tapping ex-President Bill Clinton to head up his foreign policy team as Secretary of State.

When asked about making the offer to Clinton, Kerry spokeswoman Stephanie Cutter went out of her way to avoid denials.

"President Clinton would clearly help the United States regain the respect of our allies across the world," Cutter told the New York Daily News on Thursday, before insisting it was too early to name potential Cabinet picks.

Read the rest here:
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/3/31/115833.shtml

What a joke. The main reason we are having so many foriegn problems now is because Clinton didnt do anything then. Last thing we need is him influencing foriegn events now. This alone should be a reason to vote against Kerry.

Haha!

"President Clinton would clearly help the United States regain the respect of our allies across the world,"

Why of course he would, they would love that - he would just sit back and get his willy wet like he did while in the oval office! where's Monica, won't she part of this as well? :D

In the last few years, Clinton has been offered a position in the UN. He has also stated he would LIKE the job, but nobody can seem to settle on what he should do or formally bring an offer to the table.

That should scare the snot out of anyone.

Is Bubba eligible for that position? I know the Secretary of State is further down on the list of succession should the President become unable to hold office... but Secretary of State is still on the list, and (thank you GOD!) Bubba cant be President again.

Any ideas?

In 1992 National Public Radio's Talk of the Nation program announced that Richard Nixon, in a surprise move, was running for President again. His new campaign slogan was, "I didn't do anything wrong, and I won't do it again."

This is right on target. The Clinton's whole point in life is power and the game. Bubba would do anything to get back in the game including running for congress. Demos like it or not he's the leader of your party, this bull in a china closet.

All this plus Shandra Levy was better looking than Monica, Bubba has to get him another intern better looking than Shandra, he can't have Gary showing him up.

When Bubba officially gets back into politics, are you going to be willing to offer an official retraction? You just don't want to admit that an officially indicted president is the leader of your party. What does that say about Democrats? This guy is all about power same with his wife, you think she ran for senator because she cares so much about New Yorkers?

Actually, Hillary has quite a bit of compassion for the people she represents.

She wants to give tham all universal healthcare using only an I.D. for "payment".

If I wanted to get spiritual on this, we could see how evil the mere thought is. -Not to mention the stupidity of cost, socialization and monopolizing that will result from it.

Wow. For a second there, I thought I saw the words "Hilary" and "compassion" used in the same sentence.

Must..... have..... more...... coffee......

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Wow. For a second there, I thought I saw the words "Hilary" and "compassion" used in the same sentence.

Sorry....I sometimes throw the sarcastic curveball.

:p:

Originally posted by NewGuy
Actually, Hillary has quite a bit of compassion for the people she represents.

She wants to give tham all universal healthcare using only an I.D. for "payment".

If I wanted to get spiritual on this, we could see how evil the mere thought is. -Not to mention the stupidity of cost, socialization and monopolizing that will result from it.

Yeah Yeah Yeah, we went down this road before - the healthcare road to no-where with her husband as president and now she is carrying that same ole torch....

Originally posted by winston churchi
Yeah Yeah Yeah, we went down this road before - the healthcare road to no-where with her husband as president and now she is carrying that same ole torch....

:arabia:

I don't think I got that psychic vibe.....I am too new.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal

She is - Hilary is compassionate about Hilary.

Originally posted by dmp
In 1992 National Public Radio's Talk of the Nation program announced that Richard Nixon, in a surprise move, was running for President again. His new campaign slogan was, "I didn't do anything wrong, and I won't do it again."

HAHA reminds me of futuramma

Forum List

Back