I hate how stupid the Dems are sometimes

DKSuddeth

Oct 20, 2003
North Texas
Just when you think they may get one leg to stand on they pull this stupid shit.

WASHINGTON - Senate Democrats are threatening to block President Bush's nominee for housing secretary to protest White House appointments of federal judges while Congress is out of session.

yahoo link

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
Just when you think they may get one leg to stand on they pull this stupid shit.

WASHINGTON - Senate Democrats are threatening to block President Bush's nominee for housing secretary to protest White House appointments of federal judges while Congress is out of session.

yahoo link

Are you becoming more conservative, then? -Or are you a man without a kingdom?

Originally posted by NewGuy
Are you becoming more conservative, then? -Or are you a man without a kingdom?

I've been a man without a kingdom for sometime now.

Hazards of being an independent. :dunno:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I've been a man without a kingdom for sometime now.

Hazards of being an independent. :dunno:

Yeah... Independent thinking is becoming a rare commodity in the US with all these political partisan followers.

Originally posted by LoneVoice
Yeah... Independent thinking is becoming a rare commodity in the US with all these political partisan followers.

Who are you calling a political partisan follower?!? :mad:

:D j/k

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Who are you calling a political partisan follower?!? :mad:

:D j/k

Was that Partisian?

As in the part time Artesian?

Is this about beer?

Originally posted by NewGuy
Was that Partisian?

As in the part time Artesian?

Is this about beer?

Everybody has to believe in something. I believe I'll have a beer.

Originally posted by LoneVoice

Do you fancy yourself an independant thinker? You sound like a version of madlibs with the blanks filled in by James Carville.

Being independent of a party makes you weak in a party system. If you think our party system is strong, go to Europe.

The entire country should be furious since Bush subverted the process of confirmation by making appointments while Congress was in recess. That being said, I hope the Democrats will not sink to Bush's level and instead take the high road here.

acludem

I hate how stupid the Dems are sometimes

Well how nice that my independent thinking husband has just thrown a blanket statement over everything.

While I agree with what I think and hope youre really saying, I have to tell you that I SO do not agree with how youre saying it.

***To everyone that thinks Im bashing my husband, the answer is 'fraid not'. I would tell anyone how I felt, if I was compelled to do so*** :)

Forum List

Back