"Don't like Obama? Then you're a racist, you just don't know it yet!"

NonCorporeal

Rookie
Aug 23, 2012
Apparently the only reason anyone could possibly disagree with Obama is because they are black. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with his policies, no-sir-e, it has to be that white people are racist.

Her conclusion is based on something called "implicit bias"- prejudices that people don't realize they have.

Studies show that due to longstanding negative stereotypes about African-Americans - which give such false impressions as most black people are dangerous, unintelligent or prefer welfare to work - many people harbor anti-black biases yet don't even know it. Such unconscious biases, the studies show, are present in people of all backgrounds, not just whites.

"Our history has created this unconscious bias," said Gail Christopher, vice president of program strategy for the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, which has funded research on the subject. "Now we need to create safe places to discuss and educate people about unconscious bias, where we are not blaming and shaming them."

Those safe places generally do not include the political arena.

"Every time they say, 'We want our country back,' I know what that means," Susan Bankston, a white Democratic National Convention delegate from Richmond, Texas, said at the gathering last week.

"You recognize it when every time the Republicans with their own convention refer to him by his first name, Barack Obama. He's President Barack Obama," said Patt Sanders, a delegate from Englewood, Calif., who is black.

Read more: http://www.statejournal.com/story/19503438/does-racial-bias-fuel-obama-foes-how-to-tell

Last edited:
I kind of agree. Some people hate everything he's done. They misrepresent the facts.
Facts like he's kept 169 promises out of 509. Things he done like order seal team 6.
The auto bailout. The home owner bailout. The bank bailout. The healthcare thingy.
That he won. That he's running again. That he is winning.

The only explanation is that they hate the guy because he's black.
I'm not voting for him because I believe he wasn't born in America
and has a right to run for the office, but no right to hold the office.
So, the American in me can't vote for a non-American for President
and I like the guy.

I kind of agree. Some people hate everything he's done. They misrepresent the facts.
Facts like he's kept 169 promises out of 509. Things he done like order seal team 6.
The auto bailout. The home owner bailout. The bank bailout. The healthcare thingy.
That he won. That he's running again. That he is winning.

The only explanation is that they hate the guy because he's black.
I'm not voting for him because I believe he wasn't born in America
and has a right to run for the office, but no right to hold the office.
So, the American in me can't vote for a non-American for President
and I like the guy.

Lets talk about seal team 6 for a second. I give him the credit for making the move. But what happened afterward?. He stood up, pounded his chest and announced, look what I've done. He then released the info and boasted about "seal team 6", the white house released the photo of the staff watching the strike go down, where Obama looked like a scared little girl. What happened several weeks later? A chopper with seal teams 6 members was shot down, and we lost a bunch of heros. Obama had no idea how to handle the killing of Bin Laden, and thus once again displayed the fact the leader of the free world has never even run a lemonade stand.

Apparently the only reason anyone could possibly disagree with Obama is because they are black. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with his policies, no-sir-e, it has to be that white people are racist.

Her conclusion is based on something called "implicit bias"- prejudices that people don't realize they have.

Studies show that due to longstanding negative stereotypes about African-Americans - which give such false impressions as most black people are dangerous, unintelligent or prefer welfare to work - many people harbor anti-black biases yet don't even know it. Such unconscious biases, the studies show, are present in people of all backgrounds, not just whites.

"Our history has created this unconscious bias," said Gail Christopher, vice president of program strategy for the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, which has funded research on the subject. "Now we need to create safe places to discuss and educate people about unconscious bias, where we are not blaming and shaming them."

Those safe places generally do not include the political arena.

"Every time they say, 'We want our country back,' I know what that means," Susan Bankston, a white Democratic National Convention delegate from Richmond, Texas, said at the gathering last week.

"You recognize it when every time the Republicans with their own convention refer to him by his first name, Barack Obama. He's President Barack Obama," said Patt Sanders, a delegate from Englewood, Calif., who is black.

Read more: Does racial bias fuel Obama foes? How to tell? - Business, Government Legal News from throughout WV
This is one of those liberal studies that started out with the conclusion already in place. :cool:

Oh, well -- it's easier than thinking, I suppose.

The best example of how nutty some on the left have become is that drizzling idiot Larry O'Donnell of MSNBC claiming Mitch McConnell's statement that Barry might be working to make the PGA tour was yet more racial code-speak from the Right, simply because Obama is black as is the famous Tiger Woods, and we all know his marital transgressions, so Mitch was obviously inferring Barry had to be cut from the same, black, cloth.

These fools will do or say anything to try to help their failed idiot in chief.

The best example of how nutty some on the left have become is that drizzling idiot Larry O'Donnell of MSNBC claiming Mitch McConnell's statement that Barry might be working to make the PGA tour was yet more racial code-speak from the Right, simply because Obama is black as is the famous Tiger Woods, and we all know his marital transgressions, so Mitch was obviously inferring Barry had to be cut from the same, black, cloth.

These fools will do or say anything to try to help their failed idiot in chief.

Oh yeah.They won't come right out and say it but they come right out and say it in a nice way.

Chris Mathews has these buzzwords,dog whistle,secret code words according to him if used
you are a racist.

Forum List

Back