You don't have to be a white racist to support Donald Trump, but it helps says Steve Chapman

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
A member of the editorial board at the Chicago Tribune, Steve Chapman, penned this tired rant: Donald Trump governs the way any white racist would

And he goes on to list all the "white racist" things Trump has done, including "He accused China and South Korea of stealing our jobs. His budget included cuts in funding for prevention of HIV and AIDS abroad."

He ended with this corker: "You don't have to be a white racist to support Donald Trump, but it helps." Did that phony ever write, "You don't have to be a black racist to support Barack Obama, but it helps"?

Guys like this are the enemy. He needs to be called out.

[email protected]

another example of anti-white news that is allowed and even praised, but if it was anti-blacks/etc it would be demonized

another example of anti-white news that is allowed and even praised, but if it was anti-blacks/etc it would be demonized
How is that anti-white? Granted his comment is moronic at best but anti-white........ Oh yeah now I remember, almost forgot, turn the oppositions contentions and accusations back on them, politics 101.

How is that anti-white? Granted his comment is moronic at best but anti-white........ Oh yeah now I remember, almost forgot, turn the oppositions contentions and accusations back on them, politics 101.
my god, a headline like that? a ''white racist''....slander...hate...etc

Headlines are ALWAYS constructed to be sensational or as sensational (and often controversial) as can be, that's to be expected. It's the hyper partisan idiots that eat it up, swallow it hook, line and sinked then emotively react. The problem isn't the headline the problem is agendas, yours and theirs.

Headlines are ALWAYS constructed to be sensational or as sensational (and often controversial) as can be, that's to be expected. It's the hyper partisan idiots that eat it up, swallow it hook, line and sinked then emotively react. The problem isn't the headline the problem is agendas, yours and theirs.
true...yes....but the liberals/leftists/blacks/etc would go crazy and protest-burn for anything remotely alluding to just the word ''black'' itself

true...yes....but the liberals/leftists/blacks/etc would go crazy and protest-burn for anything remotely alluding to just the word ''black'' itself
If you say so............

Forum List

Back