China Reported To Be Gearing Up To Release Another Virus One Week After Meeting With Biden

GEE WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

Biden meets with PM XI last week, and they all of the sudden report an outbreak in China that's effecting children.

Right before the start of our election season.

Is this what they talked about in San Francisco.....another round of COVID to help Biden keep the presidency?

Masks and Lockdowns and Vaccines...Oh My! :auiqs.jpg:

GEE WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

Biden meets with PM XI last week, and they all of the sudden report an outbreak in China that's effecting children.

Is this what they talked about in San Francisco.....another round of COVID to help Biden keep the presidency?

Im just hoping that whatever the fuck Biden has that makes him suck so much, Xi gets infected with. Joe has to be sick with something. There is no way he is this naturally bad at the job. Is it "cooties" from touching all those kids? :dunno:

GEE WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

Laura Loomer

Next

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He was screwed up even before he started getting Dementia.
I assume that whatever it is, he caught it 50 years ago. Some kind of retard virus maybe? Do we have a virologist here that can give us more insight?

I dunno.....but we need to stick to the subject or this is going to end up in the Rubberroom.
I dont think its in Chinas interests to spread a virus before the election. That hurts Biden, not Trump, and they sure as hell would rather have Biden for the next 4 years than Trump.

Something has to be done about this.

He was over there seeking their help again to come up with a ruse again

I dont think its in Chinas interests to spread a virus before the election. That hurts Biden, not Trump, and they sure as hell would rather have Biden for the next 4 years than Trump.
The purpose of the new virus is to scare people into using mail-in ballots instead of going to the polls.

They are trying to increase their chances by monkeying with mail-in ballot counts.
They have people waiting for them to come in and will be throwing out GOP votes by the hundreds of thousands.

Last edited:
GEE WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

Laura Loomer lol.

I assume that whatever it is, he caught it 50 years ago. Some kind of retard virus maybe? Do we have a virologist here that can give us more insight?
It might be effects from the Trump vaccine?

I have read that it's really fucking people up.

Trump should be held accountable.

GEE WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

Excellent. We need to oppress those MAGAs!

It works for Biden because it creates the excuse for another election stolen by unvettable, non-electioneering-proof mail-in votes.
Hey....why not just take a bunch of them and keep scanning them over and over.
We don't even have to mail them.
Just run them thru the counting machines till you get what you need to steal the election.

Forum List

Back