Don't forget the liberals created the USA

Statism? Are you a Randian nitwit? Objectivism anyone?

:rofl"

Planned economies never work. You could ask the Soviet Union, but they collapsed because their planned economy didn't work.

So do us all a favor and quit voting for morons who think planned economies are swell.

Exactly. Economies that operate on market forces by people exercising commece have always worked best.

What WE are faced with are entities (Government) that mean to control it as a measure of controlling behaviour to their liking...

It never works, and why WE are balking into their intrusion into LIBERTY.

Anyone who thinks the left in American politics is liberal is nuts. The left is populist and progressive which is far from liberalism.

To have a liberal position on a specific issue is not to be a liberal.

Modern progressives like modern populists come in all shades and sizes .. just look at the populist Tea Party.

The Tea Party Whackos have nothing in common with the Boston Tea Party Patriots. What they have in common is something to do with the turds of the Whiskey Rebellion

How can you call the tea party "whackos?"

Those patriots are the closest thing to our founding fathers ideals you can find today.

Us "whackos" know more about constitution than those ignorant welfare progressives do.

Don't tread on me....

Taxed
Enough
Aalready

The Boston Tea Party just happens to be symbolic to some extent...

Same concerns...

Wrong!!!

The Boston Tea Party Patriots fought a far away power for representation. The Whiskey rebellion fought against losing the debate and elections.

No less than George Washington told the Whiskey Rebellion tools that their comparison to the Tea Party was bogus.

Tea Party Whackos will help kell off any sanity left in the GOP.

sad but true

I know history - I never even attempted to compare the modern tea party to the objection over the East India Tea Company..

It was never about tariffs this time, but it is about state and federal government sin-taxing and spending our money like some kinda shopping addicted woman in a shoe store..

Anyone who thinks the left in American politics is liberal is nuts. The left is populist and progressive which is far from liberalism.

Modern progressives like modern populists come in all shades and sizes .. just look at the populist Tea Party.

The Tea Party Whackos have nothing in common with the Boston Tea Party Patriots. What they have in common is something to do with the turds of the Whiskey Rebellion

Those patriots are the closest thing to our founding fathers ideals you can find today.

Us "whackos" know more about constitution than those ignorant welfare progressives do.

Don't tread on me....

Taxed
Enough
Aalready

Same concerns...

Wrong!!!

The Boston Tea Party Patriots fought a far away power for representation. The Whiskey rebellion fought against losing the debate and elections.

No less than George Washington told the Whiskey Rebellion tools that their comparison to the Tea Party was bogus.

sad but true

You IDIOT...the whiskey rebellion was a protest of Western farmers that thought the TAX unfairly targeted them. Had NOTHING to do with elections. It had to do with TAXED COMMERCE.

Learn your history jackwad.

manifold has done nothing but insult me all day...

How do you know what I've been doing all day you whiny cocksmooch?

Nice...

You make such a great case as to why voting democrat is a good idea.

Yeah, defend communism and call anyone who doesn't agree with you a "retard," then when conversations start to make sense again - call those you don't understand a "cocksmooch."

There is nothing wrong with name calling just as long as you add substance.

Now refute an assertion and THEN talk shit, but don't one line me dickhead.

:lol:

Whatever you say douchewagon :thup:

Don't tread on me....

Taxed
Enough
Aalready

Same concerns...

Wrong!!!

sad but true

And BY THE WAY...*STUPID*...the GOP didn't EXIST then.

Damn Manfold you are a pussy. Neg rep me over my response but lack the balls to retort my response in public.

So in your silly little neg rep you said the only ones claiming our Founders were more like Modern Libertarians than Modern Liberals is me and my kind. So prove me wrong. Show me how the Founding fathers shared the ideals, and policies initiatives of modern Day American Liberals. Show me how the Ideas, and Policies of our Founders were not much like the platform of the Modern US Libertarian party.

If I am so damn wrong, show me. I await with baited breath your intellectual prowlers. I can't wait for you to prove to me that our founders believed in Big Government, Nanny state, Solutions to every problem Like Modern Day Liberals do, as opposed to the get government off our backs, Personal Freedom, Limited Government Libertarian Ideals.

This ought to be fun.

If you're gonna cry like a pussy over a neg rep, at least get the comment right.

I neg'd this post...

and I said: The only idiot making that comparison is you, and your fellow blowhards

And of course that is a statment of fact, and you're still a whiny twatstick with horrible reading comprehension.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

So then I ask again. Are you claiming that with your title and original Post. You were not trying to claim that our Founders were just like Modern Day Liberals?

I mean Because when you said
Don't forget (especially you Mr. Nick ) that the American revolutionists and Founding Fathers were all liberals.
It sounds to me like you are trying to say they were Liberals. Just like Liberals today. When nothing could be further from the truth.

I was absolutely not trying to claim that whatsoever.

But to be wholly honest, I was intending for knee-jerk dipshits to infer that I was.

And I for sure wasn't let down. :thup:

Don't tread on me....

Taxed
Enough
Aalready

Same concerns...

Wrong!!!

sad but true

You IDIOT...the whiskey rebellion was a protest of Western farmers that thought the TAX unfairly targeted them. Had NOTHING to do with elections. It had to do with TAXED COMMERCE.

Learn your history jackwad.

Yes you are correct..

I tried to subtly point that out a couple of times... Even to the point of using the East India Tea Company by name......

Gurrr...

Statism? Are you a Randian nitwit? Objectivism anyone?

:rofl"

Planned economies never work. You could ask the Soviet Union, but they collapsed because their planned economy didn't work.

So do us all a favor and quit voting for morons who think planned economies are swell.

Exactly. Economies that operate on market forces by people exercising commece have always worked best.

What WE are faced with are entities (Government) that mean to control it as a measure of controlling behaviour to their liking...

It never works, and why WE are balking into their intrusion into LIBERTY.
Funny how people who consider themselves so intelligent simply don't understand these very basic facts, innit?

How do you know what I've been doing all day you whiny cocksmooch?

Nice...

Yeah, defend communism and call anyone who doesn't agree with you a "retard," then when conversations start to make sense again - call those you don't understand a "cocksmooch."

I don't want to hear your ignorant and insulting comments anymore..

Ignore...

Bye...

Nice...

Ignore...

Bye...

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I obey the Bill of Rights...

Those are my principals and ethics..

What is so fucking wrong with the Bill of Rights.

Why?Because they're Law? Because theywere written by gods?
How is the Bill of Rights flawed?
1)modify the 1st amendment to read:

Neither Congress nor any member State shall make any law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I can tell you Amendments XI-XXVII are flawed,

Abolition and women's suffrage? Really?

:cuckoo:

Do you even have principles, Statist?

I obey the Bill of Rights...

Those are my principals and ethics..

What is so fucking wrong with the Bill of Rights.

Why?Because they're Law? Because theywere written by gods?
How is the Bill of Rights flawed?
1)modify the 1st amendment to read:

Neither Congress nor any member State shall make any law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I can tell you Amendments XI-XXVII are flawed,

Abolition and women's suffrage? Really?

:cuckoo:

Do you even have principles, Statist?

Now you want to blame my libertarianism on religion?

I've made like one or two posts on this site that could even be construed as being religious in nature.

Nice...

Ignore...

Bye...

Mani is a MORON...deserves to be Ignored...Kudos for implimentation.

Liberals created America in their demented minds.

They think...everyone is entitled to live here, everyone deserves free health care, they think freedom is free, they think if it feels good then it's ok to everyone, they think they are smart.....

Forum List

Back