Don’t force your religion on me.

DON’T FORCE YOUR RELIGION ON ME.
Romney/Ryan’s radical religious beliefs that life began at conceptions and abortion are murder don’t give them the right to force their religious beliefs on me [/B]

Those are niether radical, nor necessarily religious views. You remain a loony old broad.

Have you ever heard of a little thing called the First Amendment?

Neither you, nor R&R, nor any one else has the right to force their loony tune religion onto anyone else.

This is actually a very easy issue:

Don't believe in abortion?

Don't have one.

Quit peeking in other people's windows and demanding laws that control other people's lives.

Romney/Ryan’s radical religious beliefs that life began at conceptions and abortion are murder don’t give them the right to force their religious beliefs on me [/B]

Those are niether radical, nor necessarily religious views. You remain a loony old broad.

Neither you, nor R&R, nor any one else has the right to force their loony tune religion onto anyone else.

Don't have one.

Quit peeking in other people's windows and demanding laws that control other people's lives.

Don;t Believe in Murder?

Dont do one.

WHY do MEN believe they have the right to weigh in on THIS issue?

Because men are also part of society, you moron.

Until they contribute half of the support, their opinion counts for zip.

I don't have to pay to support your cousin Zeke in order for me to have a legitimate say as a citizen and member of society that your hacking him to death with a knife should be illegal, you illogical turd.

" WHY do MEN believe they have the right to weigh in on THIS issue? "

Cuz you wanna use my tax dollars to fund something I don't agree with, that's why. I get the rape, incest, and life of the mother arguments, otherwise pay for it yourself or use a frickin' condom.

Have you ever heard of a little thing called the First Amendment?.

Yes, it protects the vast majority of society from radical atheist bigots like you. Those views referenced above are niether radical, nor necessarily religious.

Romney/Ryan’s radical religious beliefs that life began at conceptions and abortion are murder don’t give them the right to force their religious beliefs on me no more than radical Islam force their religious belief and Sharia law on me. My freedom of religion should protect me. I may be an atheist and believe in evolution and not creation. Just because you believe in GOD or ALLAH do not mean I have to. I may not believe in war and don’t want my taxes going to support war but it does and I accept that and respect that of my Government. My religious freedom allows me to have an abortion.

Romney/Ryan want to force their religious belief by way of law on others and that is not different than radical Muslim forcing Sharia law on others.

they have very effective therapies for this level of paranoia and narcissism. look into them, so that you can learn what everyone else knows - you're an insignificant pissant that no one cares enough about to force anything on.

Romney/Ryan’s radical religious beliefs that life began at conceptions and abortion are murder don’t give them the right to force their religious beliefs on me no more than radical Islam force their religious belief and Sharia law on me. My freedom of religion should protect me. I may be an atheist and believe in evolution and not creation. Just because you believe in GOD or ALLAH do not mean I have to. I may not believe in war and don’t want my taxes going to support war but it does and I accept that and respect that of my Government. My religious freedom allows me to have an abortion.

Romney/Ryan want to force their religious belief by way of law on others and that is not different than radical Muslim forcing Sharia law on others.

Not quite. Romney/Ryan have as much right to have their beliefs voiced in the public square, as you do. They have as much right to practice their religion, as you do. And, they have the same right not to have your religious beliefs forced on them.

Your religious beliefs do not give you the right to have an abortion, the law gives you that right.

You are quite the emotional basket case.

Try knitting

How many times have YOU been pregnant?

Knitting? If you assholes get your way, that's how abortions will be done and make no mistake you stupid asshole, women can and do get desperate enough to do exactly that.

And, why do they believe they can make fun of women or talk down to women about this issue?

Until YOU have to figure out how you're going to take care of a child after the father disappears, you really have no right to criticize ANY woman for her decision to abort.

um, correct me if i'm wrong, duddly, but aren't you a man, at least in the sense of being a primate who lacks a vagina and uterus? how many times have you been pregnant? and yet here you are, weighing in your non-vaginaed opinion on this issue.

ironic fuckwad is . . . ironic.

i, on the other hand, have a vagina and a uterus and have given birth to three children, so by your standard, my opinion is the one that matters and cannot be argued with or denigrated. and my opinion is that you should shut the fuck up immediately.

let's see if you walk the talk and actually shut up, or if you keep running your gums in defense of 'women's rights' against an actual woman.

any bets on which way this hypocritical little slime jumps?

Don't make me a party to whatever Sandy Fluke does with her vagina

No one asked you to. Including her.

You need to stop listening to the LIES jackasses like dredge, fux and lushbo are telling about what she REALLY said.

Try thinking for yourself.

so it was a lie that sandra fluke wanted taxpayer money to pay for her birth control? or do you just not consider yourself 'party' to what's done with your money? oh, right, you'd have to become a taxpayer for that to apply to you.

by the way, did you grow a vagina? if not, why the fuck are you still talking about this subject?

Don't worry too much. Team Romney won't force their beliefs on you or anyone else.

The GOP has talked the talk for 30 years now, but have never actually walked the talk. They won't this time either.

Anybody who believes they will is an idiot.

Right. They have no incentive to do anything about abortion. It's too good of a campaign issue.

That's why the Dems won't do anything about helping the poor or ending racism, they use it as a campaign issue.

Is abortion a sacrament in your religion?

that must be the explanation, since i doubt that her vagina's ever been of enough interest to anyone to make unwanted pregnancies and abortions personally-relatable issues for her. definitely not within the last two decades or so, at least.

Try knitting

Knitting? If you assholes get your way, that's how abortions will be done and make no mistake you stupid asshole, women can and do get desperate enough to do exactly that.

And, why do they believe they can make fun of women or talk down to women about this issue?

Until YOU have to figure out how you're going to take care of a child after the father disappears, you really have no right to criticize ANY woman for her decision to abort.

Are you married? if so tell your wife your dick is your body and you can have sex with whoever you want and she has no right to say anything........GOOD LUCK with that

Still waiting ludley...are you pro choice with your dick?

Don't have one.

I agree, and the government shouldn't supply them, nor should they supply birth control. The government needs to stay out our sex lives and our bedrooms.

Try knitting

I'll bite but only if you answer this first.

If a woman can KILL a child without the consent of the father then why the fuck can't men make the decision to simply walk away prior to birth without being held financially responsible? She can KILL it but if she decides to keep it I'm forced to pay?

Women's rights my ass.

And for the record after my divorce both my girls were raised by me without a fucking dime from her.

and lucky young ladies for it, i have no doubt.

that must be the explanation, since i doubt that her vagina's ever been of enough interest to anyone to make unwanted pregnancies and abortions personally-relatable issues for her. definitely not within the last two decades or so, at least.

how's the butt plug business, cesspool?

Deal. And don't force you're idea of the proper way to finance health care on me. Sound fair?

Then dont force your seculaism on me........catholics dont want to give out birth control......so they shouldnt have to

Catholics don't want to give out birth control even when it isn't going to be used as birth control. That's how deluded they are.

Then dont force your seculaism on me........catholics dont want to give out birth control......so they shouldnt have to

Catholics don't want to give out birth control even when it isn't going to be used as birth control. That's how deluded they are.

Huh? So what are they using it for? I know it can be used for other stuff.....so do these patients require a prio authorization to use it for the other uses? Do tell, pharmaceuticals are my wheelhouse.....I work at a pharamcy....so how much do you know about it?

how's the butt plug business, cesspool?

ahhh, the famous leftist 'tolerance' of alternate lifestyles. warms the cockles of my heart to see you proudly flying the hypocrite flag for all to see. too bad i'm not black, too, so you can call me an 'oreo' while you're at it.

leftist slimeballs may not like what conservatives believe, but at least we aren't lying about it.

Forum List

Back