Don't bring a crowbar to a gunfight….and not at Burger King..the king doesn't like it...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A thug tries to rob a store with a crowbar…he attacks a customer…sadly….he attacks a concealed carry permit holder…….and instead of crushing the victims skull, the victim puts a round into his shoulder……

Concealed Carrier Shoots Robber At Tulsa Burger King

Customers at a Tulsa Burger King came for the Whoppers but ended up getting a crowbar vs. handgun duel Sunday.

Police say a would-be robber came at a man with a crowbar outside a Burger King in East Tulsa, but the victim pulled out a handgun and shot the alleged robber in the shoulder, WFTV News reports. The perpetrator drove himself to the hospital.

Police say the shooter will likely not be charged, because the shooting was in self defense.

The self-defense shooting continues a trend for Tulsa, which has seen several shootings in self defense this year.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/01/c...ts-robber-at-tulsa-burger-king/#ixzz3t5c9d2IE

Sadly?

The only sad part is that the carrier missed the thug's skull.

Still sort of a happy ending.

Seems like a good outcome. I wonder why police are taught to empty their clips and shoot to kill?

Seems like a good outcome. I wonder why police are taught to empty their clips and shoot to kill?
Probably because bad guys know cops are armed and aren't as likely to be using a crow bar against a cop. And obviously, bad guys tangling with cops tends to be about something other than trying to steal a wallet in a fast food restaurant.

Given a choice, I'll take live cops over live bad guys.

Last edited:
A thug tries to rob a store with a crowbar…he attacks a customer…sadly….he attacks a concealed carry permit holder…….and instead of crushing the victims skull, the victim puts a round into his shoulder……

Concealed Carrier Shoots Robber At Tulsa Burger King

Customers at a Tulsa Burger King came for the Whoppers but ended up getting a crowbar vs. handgun duel Sunday.

Police say a would-be robber came at a man with a crowbar outside a Burger King in East Tulsa, but the victim pulled out a handgun and shot the alleged robber in the shoulder, WFTV News reports. The perpetrator drove himself to the hospital.

Police say the shooter will likely not be charged, because the shooting was in self defense.

The self-defense shooting continues a trend for Tulsa, which has seen several shootings in self defense this year.

Read more: Concealed Carrier Shoots Robber At Tulsa Burger King

I'm curious...what do you do for a living, besides stalk the headlines of blacks in this country and then come here to blast them? That's all the fuck you do around here....is find a nigga headline and put it here for discussion. Now your either some unemployed redneck on disability, which is the case or or or you're some sorry ass white man with nothing better to do with your life than hate on blacks. or or or or you're pissed at blacks because chances are there's one in the family.....yeah, I think that's about right.:banana:

Forum List

Back