Zone1 public transport in Amsterdam is gated. and the police have a violence monopoly. that brings safety to the public while in transport.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
FYI :

the subway system and train system of my country is gated. without a public transport pass linked to your national ID/passport, with sufficient funding on it or on an automaticly paid subscription, you physically can not get onto the stations.

and the police in my country have a violence monopoly, only self-defense allowed is the kind that defends against unprovoked attacks.
but you do get to kill to prevent yourself or your loved ones from getting kidnapped.

the US is heading in the same direction, but those gates at the subways stations, and gates for trams, i think you should look into that (for New York, for instance).

What a tragedy .
Not allowing little Dutch people to roam and find hidden eating places , cultural hot spots and brothels is a huge backward step .
In the good old days liberated people often took days out on the railways and underground searching for extinct species and lost micro civilisations . But you Dutch Cheeses have always been backward looking .
Probably too much water on the brain .

What a tragedy .
Not allowing little Dutch people to roam and find hidden eating places , cultural hot spots and brothels is a huge backward step .
In the good old days liberated people often took days out on the railways and underground searching for extinct species and lost micro civilisations . But you Dutch Cheeses have always been backward looking .

The Dutch are just Swamp Germans who smoke a lot of dope and like gay sex.

FYI :

the subway system and train system of my country is gated. without a public transport pass linked to your national ID/passport, with sufficient funding on it or on an automaticly paid subscription, you physically can not get onto the stations.

So, you have to pay to use your public transport.

How is this a bad thing?

What a tragedy .
you support a 200 year old right-to-own-guns scheme. and you wanna talk about 'backward'.. lol.

Forum List

Back