Don't Be Fooled by the Unemployent Rate - Obama's Slight of Hand

Wrong 76% said they would remain working Sorry both you turds have failed on this.
My numbers are based on what those over 65 say they ARE doing as of September, not what they intend or might do. I have no problem agreeing that 75% said they would continue working, but that's not what they are currently doing.
My numbers arte based on what they said also 76% said they would continue to work 40+% because they want to and 30+% because they have to.
No one is arguing that 75% didn't say they WOULD continue working. What I'm telling you is that NOW, only 17.8% actually ARE still working. I assume that number will go up in the future, but right now, it is not true that 75% are still working.
Ed is.
Liar!
What the FUCK you are a lying sack of chicken shit.

Page 2, only 17% follow through once they turn 65.
The two groups of people who work pass normal retirement age are people who love their work and can't see themselves doing any thing else. Very few people fall into this category. The remainder continue to work do to finances. This second group contains the baby boomers. They have money set aside through tax shelter retirement plans and other investments to retire before or at retirement age. . This group has been growing since about 2007 and continues to grow. Many people when they retire plan to continue some kind of work, but for those that do, most only do so for a few years.
76% say they will continue to work have a great day loser
But only 17% actually continue to work past 65 once they get there.
So now you are changing your tune to even a bigger lie. First you said 17% retired now it's 17% continue to work.
No 76% said they would continue to work the
Fucking stop it.
LIAR!
You just keep milking that perpetual dumb act because you think it allows you to lie with impunity.

I said only 17% retire AFTER they turn 65, all the others are retired by the time they reach 65 no matter what they said BEFORE they turned 65. That is what theGallup survey says on page 2. Just 17% of the 636 RETIREES surveyed by Gallup retired at an age past 65. That means 83% of the retirees retired at age 65 or before.

"However, while the age workers expect to retire is growing, few retirees have been able to delay retirement past age 65. Just 17 percent of the retirees in the Gallup survey left the workforce after age 65."
Dumb ass here's what you said
Yeah, in reply to you saying this:
Yeah, only 17% follow through with working past 65 like they expected to do before they turned 65.

You are milking the dumb act a little too much, as revealed by how you edited my answer leaving out what you posted that I was replying to.

So now you are changing your tune to even a bigger lie. First you said 17% retired now it's 17% continue to work.
Fucking stop it.
LIAR!
You just keep milking that perpetual dumb act because you think it allows you to lie with impunity.

I said only 17% retire AFTER they turn 65, all the others are retired by the time they reach 65 no matter what they said BEFORE they turned 65. That is what theGallup survey says on page 2. Just 17% of the 636 RETIREES surveyed by Gallup retired at an age past 65. That means 83% of the retirees retired at age 65 or before.

"However, while the age workers expect to retire is growing, few retirees have been able to delay retirement past age 65. Just 17 percent of the retirees in the Gallup survey left the workforce after age 65."
Yeah, only 17% follow through with working past 65 like they expected to do before they turned 65.

You are milking the dumb act a little too much, as revealed by how you edited my answer leaving out what you posted that I was replying to.
you lied and you know it you've lied so much in this thread you contradicted what you said twice now you lie again.

Fucking stop it.
LIAR!

you lied and you know it you've lied so much in this thread you contradicted what you said twice now you lie again.
You do realize people have to be as dumb as you pretend to be to swallow your lies, don't you?

Fucking stop it.
LIAR!

You do realize people have to be as dumb as you pretend to be to swallow your lies, don't you?
Only a fucking idiot would continue to say I lied when I haven't.

LIAR!

Only a liar would deny that you lied when you did!

Where is my lie? No where in this thread have I lied. I've shown several times where you lied. You need to seek help this defending obama has really fucked up your mind.

Where is my lie? No where in this thread have I lied. I've shown several times where you lied. You need to seek help this defending obama has really fucked up your mind.

Well said.

You lied each time you said I lied and each time you denied lying, as if you didn't know!

You lied each time you said I lied and each time you denied lying, as if you didn't know!
Repeating a lie is still a lie that what you did now you are lying about me.

Page 1 beats what you are trying to say.you can't comprehend what was written or do math. that's not my fault.
Working longer. Individuals are pushing back their retirement age both because they need more time to save and because they enjoy many aspects of their jobs. Three-quarters (76 percent) of employees say they will continue working past retirement age, with 40 percent working because they want to and 35 percent because they will have to, Gallup found. Part-time work in retirement (61 percent) is greatly preferred to a full-time job (15 percent). But only 19 percent of those surveyed plan to completely stop working at retirement age by choice.
And page 2 says that the best laid PLANS usually end up pregnant!

Page 2 says in spite of their PLANS all but 17% end up retiring by age 65.

You are not comprehending what is on page one 76% said they will continue to work and page two says 17% will retire
What in the fuck is wrong with you dumb ass.
76% is greater than 17%
Again with the perpetual dumb act, page 2 says no such thing!! Gallup surveyed two groups of people, those approaching retirement age and those who passed it. Of the 636 of retirement age surveyed, only 17% retired after age 65. Gallup makes it quite clear that while they EXPECT to keep working beyond 65 before they reach retirement age, once they actually get to retirement age,in reality all but 17% end up retiring by age 65.

Read this part from YOUR link again slowly:

page fucking one you dumb son of a bitch 76% said they will not be retiring
September data: A-13. Employment status of the civilian noninstitutional population by age sex and race
For those 65 and older (not in a retirement home etc) 18.5% are in the labor force and 17.8% are employed.
Being retired, I know about 25 people who are retired. There are 3 that are working part time and only 1 that's working full time. The gentlemen that's working full time recently retired at 65 and plans to work 3 more years. Those working part time range from about 64 to 80. So 17% is probably a good number, however I think most of them are working much less 40 hours a week.

And page 2 says that the best laid PLANS usually end up pregnant!

Page 2 says in spite of their PLANS all but 17% end up retiring by age 65.

You are not comprehending what is on page one 76% said they will continue to work and page two says 17% will retire
What in the fuck is wrong with you dumb ass.
76% is greater than 17%
Again with the perpetual dumb act, page 2 says no such thing!! Gallup surveyed two groups of people, those approaching retirement age and those who passed it. Of the 636 of retirement age surveyed, only 17% retired after age 65. Gallup makes it quite clear that while they EXPECT to keep working beyond 65 before they reach retirement age, once they actually get to retirement age,in reality all but 17% end up retiring by age 65.

Read this part from YOUR link again slowly:

page fucking one you dumb son of a bitch 76% said they will not be retiring
September data: A-13. Employment status of the civilian noninstitutional population by age sex and race
For those 65 and older (not in a retirement home etc) 18.5% are in the labor force and 17.8% are employed.
Being retired, I know about 25 people who are retired. There are 3 that are working part time and only 1 that's working full time. The gentlemen that's working full time recently retired at 65 and plans to work 3 more years. Those working part time range from about 64 to 80. So 17% is probably a good number, however I think most of them are working much less 40 hours a week.
ok I know quite a few retired age people who are still working I've worked with a few of them NOW WHAT?

Yet another lie on your part.

Yet another lie on your part.
repeat rinse and reuse still the same shit smelling lie you keep using.

Yep, because we all know friends, neighbors and family who are not happy with the job situation. That's why most people know the stats are BS.

Yep, because we all know friends, neighbors and family who are not happy with the job situation. That's why most people know the stats are BS.
Actually, most people I know are happy with the job situation. I have one friend who was struggling for a while, but finally found a steady job, and has some other opportunities.

So whose personal experience and anecdotes win?

Forum List

Back