Chicago Pastor receives death threats after endorsing a republican for governor

It's only the tea party people that threaten people.

That is what the left tells us, and they are all pacifist do gooders. I'd say God Bless the left but they don't believe in God and it might offend them and then they would threaten my life.

81619542.jpg

Where is the proof they were democrats??
Don't worry I know you have none...

Holy smokes moonbot , you're right.

It only stands to reason a bunch of Republicans threatened him for endorsing a Republican. You must be a detective :rolleyes:

That's the Chicago where 40+ democrats are gunned down every weekend by other democrats? No need to worry about violent democrats in that town. No sir.
Maybe they should have their party affiliation tattooed on their necks, so that way you're never wrong...

That's the Chicago where 40+ democrats are gunned down every weekend by other democrats? No need to worry about violent democrats in that town. No sir.
Maybe they should have their party affiliation tattooed on their necks, so that way you're never wrong...

Yea, they're probably all Wharton MBA's out there gunning each other down. Besides Moonglow, so many black polling places always tell us 100% of ballots were for the democrats. Don't be so stupid please. I know you're a smart fellow.

Yea, they're probably all Wharton MBA's out there gunning each other down. Besides Moonglow, so many black polling places always tell us 100% of ballots were for the democrats. Don't be so stupid please. I know you're a smart fellow.
The way you fellows talk about black people, it's probably an insurance scam...

With her first statement, I'm not sure.

The way you fellows talk about black people, it's probably an insurance scam...
You're the dolt who wants them branded

Forum List

Back