Donald's weekend Twitter Tantrum

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Please God - Let this pathetic, reality TeeVee national nightmare be over - QUICKLY

(CNN) Donald Trump's wild weekend showed just how abnormal his presidency has become, even if his breaching of conventional decorum has lost the power to shock.

The President, ensconced at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, spent Saturday and Sunday on Twitter venting at the FBI director he fired, and torching both The New York Times and his own estranged attorney general. He poured praise on his lawyer Michael Cohen amid speculation he could flip on his top client after an FBI raid on his offices carried off some of the closest-held secrets of the Trump Organization and the President's own past.

The President also lashed out at an unidentified "drunk/drugged up loser" as he fulminated about his legal situation and, out of nowhere, when most Americans were enjoying their Sunday afternoon, tweeted, "A total witch hunt!"

The weekend's events were a snapshot of a frenzied social media presidency characterized by score settling and bitter attacks on enemies that would have been impossible to imagine before he won the White House.​

Mucho Mas:

Trump's score-settling creates jarring contrast - CNNPolitics

What does it mean when a man acts like a drunkard but does not drink?

Please God - Let this pathetic, reality TeeVee national nightmare be over - QUICKLY

(CNN) Donald Trump's wild weekend showed just how abnormal his presidency has become, even if his breaching of conventional decorum has lost the power to shock.

The President, ensconced at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, spent Saturday and Sunday on Twitter venting at the FBI director he fired, and torching both The New York Times and his own estranged attorney general. He poured praise on his lawyer Michael Cohen amid speculation he could flip on his top client after an FBI raid on his offices carried off some of the closest-held secrets of the Trump Organization and the President's own past.

The President also lashed out at an unidentified "drunk/drugged up loser" as he fulminated about his legal situation and, out of nowhere, when most Americans were enjoying their Sunday afternoon, tweeted, "A total witch hunt!"

The weekend's events were a snapshot of a frenzied social media presidency characterized by score settling and bitter attacks on enemies that would have been impossible to imagine before he won the White House.​

Mucho Mas:

Yeah I read that too. Still trying to understand who he meant by "drunk/drugged up loser."

I just love how Trump pisses off the OP with his every troll! trump tweets and Dr Lutz posts on it.

Aren't you just a LITTLE bit embarrassed by this clown DF?
No, I look forward to voting for him again! As the old saying goes.... When you piss off a democrat god saves a puppy.

God has apologized for Trump already - Even the Almighty is entitled to a ginormous FUBAR from time to time.

The stupid hateful Moon Bats can't stand the fact that Trump is getting his pro American message out by circumventing the Libtard press.

It makes them upset.

I imagine he has a fit (of temper) and rage when he saw his lovely Melania sit next to Potus Obama and smiling.
Must of just caused him to go mad (psychotic mad).

Mucho Mas:

I love his tweets. Since the lying media has turned against him twitter is it! MAGA baby!

I wonder how blacks feel about going back to work and cashing those paychecks? Are they as worried about tweets as Dr. Lo?

With Black unemployment at a record low because of Trump then they should feel pretty damn good about having a job to go to each day.

I love his tweets. Since the lying media has turned against him twitter is it! MAGA baby!

Well that doesn't surprise me Mikey - Have you ordered yours yet :)

tumblr_p60ktrTZEq1qz4eqqo1_500.jpg

I read somewhere they were putting in a mini course at the Capitol building for Trump to use, compete with wifi and peeing beer maids.

Forum List

Back