Donald Trump's Tax Plan

Donald Trump would go on to bankrupt the United States. But hey, Zander would have you believe there is no harm in that.

"Our creditors knew the risks!"

We're already bankrupt. Piss garglers like you are simply too stupid to know it. Sorry.

…so, now he learned what not to do and can get it right, no?
I guess if you are a gambler that is one way to look at it. Watch the movie trumpthemovie.com and you can see how the hustle works.
Funny you think maybe he is learning. I think he always knew exactly what he was doing. He is a natural born hustler and thief.
What did he steal?
A person who declares bankruptcy steals from their creditors.
If it's a restructured debt, the debt is paid off....
There is a haircut involved, and the creditors are on the receiving end of the haircut.
That's a risk you take in business.... Have you ever owned one?

He is right about one thing , the wasteful spending in our government.
No, he is a liar who is good at scamming. Businesses and even large corporations go broke from mismanagement and waste every day. That is what the bail outs were all about. That is what bankruptcy is all about. Trump had to claim bankruptcy four times. That means on four occasions he went broke from mismanagement and waste and had to be rescued and bailed out.

trumpthemovie.com
I guess if you are a gambler that is one way to look at it. Watch the movie trumpthemovie.com and you can see how the hustle works.
Funny you think maybe he is learning. I think he always knew exactly what he was doing. He is a natural born hustler and thief.
What did he steal?
A person who declares bankruptcy steals from their creditors.
Is it lawful to declare bankruptcy? Are there provisions made to pay creditors after consolidation of the company?

G5000 wants to bring back debtors prisons.
That's cool and since they are sitting in a run down Dickens type prison nobody will rebuild the business and the creditors still lose…

Trump had help from Republican administrations to do it. The green light for all four hedge deals that went south came from the SEC working at the pleasure of a Republican President.

You mean the debt Obozo DOUBLED???
I figure we can bill the Democrats for their part.

Stupid and inane........as usual........
Who paid for the Iraq war (besides the 4500 casket coming home)...
And who paid for Medicare [DIS] Advantage?

No, he is a liar who is good at scamming. Businesses and even large corporations go broke from mismanagement and waste every day. That is what the bail outs were all about. That is what bankruptcy is all about. Trump had to claim bankruptcy four times. That means on four occasions he went broke from mismanagement and waste and had to be rescued and bailed out.

trumpthemovie.com
What did he steal?
He is part of the team that stole your sense of right and wrong, good and bad and ability to think outside that bubble you live in. Some folks think buying all kinds of stuff, hiring contractors, borrowing money, etc., all the time knowing you will claim bankruptcy and use loopholes and high priced specialized lawyers to not pay them back is thievery. Of course there are also folks who think that is cool.
Won't you clam the fuck down. I asked a straight question. Just unswear it and do not attack me when I am asking you to specify your statement. Is that too hard? Do you feel cornered and the only way out is by attacking as a defense? Unfuckingbelievable.
I answered your question in plain language. You just happen to be one of those people that think if you can't be arrested and put in jail for something it is OK to do it. There are people with no sense of morality or ethics when it comes to profiteering. They have found legal ways to steal. Companies use all kinds of tricks in labeling to fool consumers. Heck, anymore it is hard to find a store that doesn't use shelf pricing tricks to rob consumers. One price on the shelf, another price at the cashier. Oops, that sign should have been taken down is the standard response. Usually the price switch is not even noticed. One person will say buyer beware and no theft has occurred. I say a theft occurred because I know the price switch was done on purpose.

You mean the debt Obozo DOUBLED???
I figure we can bill the Democrats for their part.

Stupid and inane........as usual........
Who paid for the Iraq war (besides the 4500 casket coming home)...
And who paid for Medicare [DIS] Advantage?
Bush did.... and Obozo still doubled the debt with his foolishness.
Why should anyone take you serious? You are actually claiming Bush paid for his wars? Do you really believe that or are you that brainwashed?

Cut, slash and burn! No infrastructure, no science, no r&d and certainly no education...South Asia here we come.
Well I'll be. I never saw that coming
Way to go Gramps!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Yeah, Matthew is a one-trick pony.
I think jackass is more appropriate. Party and all ya know lol
That was funny as fuck Gramps. What made it even better that it was totally unexpected...

Cut, slash and burn! No infrastructure, no science, no r&d and certainly no education...South Asia here we come.

Here we go again with the infrastructure red herring

The feds collect 100 billion a year that is supposed to be earmarked for infrastructure so tell me where the fuck does all that money go?

Here we go again with the infrastructure red herring

The feds collect 100 billion a year that is supposed to be earmarked for infrastructure so tell me where the fuck does all that money go?

That's just for the paperwork......if you want anything built, well, that's extra.

Forum List

Back