Donald Trump's description of Black America offends many African Americans

Reality is racist.

That must really suck for you then since you have recessive genes.
Recessive genes aside, negros have always been on the bottom rung of society and that's something that will never change.
Your recessive genes are never aside. They are serious problem for your people. Whites have to have some kind of advantage. They are weak.

Speaking of racists .....

Reality is racist.

Recessive genes aside, negros have always been on the bottom rung of society and that's something that will never change.
Your recessive genes are never aside. They are serious problem for your people. Whites have to have some kind of advantage. They are weak.

Not all whites are racists.

Reality is racist.

Absolute nonsense. The color of your skin doesn't determine your capability for success .... unless, of course, racist idiots stand in your way.
I didn't say that it did. I'm just giving you facts and history backs me up on them.

Reality is racist.

Not all whites are racists.
Yep ---- and not all racists are white.

Reality is racist.

Absolute nonsense. The color of your skin doesn't determine your capability for success .... unless, of course, racist idiots stand in your way.
I didn't say that it did. I'm just giving you facts and history backs me up on them.
But ---- you projected them into the future .... that's where you made your mistake.

Reality is racist.

But ---- you projected them into the future .... that's where you made your mistake.
I've been waiting for them to prove me wrong for many years but they don't, and judging by the path on which they insist on remaining, I see no reason to think otherwise. He who fails to learn by his mistakes is bound to repeat them, and they never seem to learn.

Reality is racist.

Race is more than skin deep and there is no such thing as human equality. You aren't up to date on modern genetics.

So why do Black Americans keep voting for Democrats? The DNC is the Party of Slavery, the Party of Jim Crow, the Party of Planned Parenthood and now the Part of Gay Marriage...

These issues alone are impossible to explain, do they really believe Hillary or Tim or Nancy or Harry or Bill or Barney or Bernie really care about their position in society? It's simply amazing that 90%+ continue to vote for a Party that has continued to do nothing for the Black community but keep them in a state of overwhelming poverty. Yet I'm a racist because I'm White?

Tell me Milkweed what is wrong with this analogy...

So why do Black Americans keep voting for Democrats? The DNC is the Party of Slavery, the Party of Jim Crow, the Party of Planned Parenthood and now the Part of Gay Marriage...

These issues alone are impossible to explain, do they really believe Hillary or Tim or Nancy or Harry or Bill or Barney or Bernie really care about their position in society? It's simply amazing that 90%+ continue to vote for a Party that has continued to do nothing for the Black community but keep them in a state of overwhelming poverty. Yet I'm a racist because I'm White?

Tell me Milkweed what is wrong with this analogy...
They vote for Dems because Repubs are openly racist. Even some of their own members say this.

You arent a racist just because youre white. Your a racist because of your genetic makeup having more than the average amount of neanderthal DNA.

Donald Trump's description of Black America offends many African Americans - read more
"Demeitrus Williams has heard what Donald J. Trump has been saying recently about black people: That their neighborhoods were “war zones.” That they struggle to get by on food stamps. That they see nothing but failure around them."

Trump-black-lives-matter-2.jpg

is there some reason you link to "reasons to vote for" dumb Donald?
you being paid for that little endorsement?

They vote for Dems because Repubs are openly racist.

Weak answer, so the Dems are closet racist? The fact that you cannot admit there are Dem racist undermines your position, furthermore you can't refute the obvious "stick in your eye" statement about the origins of slavery, Jim Crow, Planned Parenthood or Gay Marriage, should I be surprised? LOL!!

Your a racist because of your genetic makeup having more than the average amount of neanderthal DNA.

That's like saying you're an Ape because you have black skin, pretty low IQ stuff, but I already knew that about you...

Weak answer, so the Dems are closet racist? The fact that you cannot admit there are Dem racist undermines your position, furthermore you can't refute the obvious "stick in your eye" statement about the origins of slavery, Jim Crow, Planned Parenthood or Gay Marriage, should I be surprised? LOL!!

Your a racist because of your genetic makeup having more than the average amount of neanderthal DNA.

That's like saying you're an Ape because you have black skin, pretty low IQ stuff, but I already knew that about you...
Pretty sure some of the Dems are racist. Lots of whites are racist and I would guess that doesnt change simply because you are a Dem.

No. Its just a fact. You have a lot neanderthal DNA. Youre like a cave chimp.

Pretty sure some of the Dems are racist. Lots of whites are racist and I would guess that doesnt change simply because you are a Dem.

You avoid the real inflammatory issues because you can't deny them, still weak as shit...

It's hard to change when you have lived in a lie for so long, but you'll feel better when you can admit it, give it a try...

You avoid the real inflammatory issues because you can't deny them, still weak as shit...

It's hard to change when you have lived in a lie for so long, but you'll feel better when you can admit it, give it a try...
I dont waste time denying things to silly little people on the internet. Youre weak and have no power to effect change.

Sounds like you are speaking from experience. I know I lived in a lie by believing things white people told me. I agree I feel much better now that I have seen through all the white lies your people tell.

I dont waste time denying things to silly little people on the internet. Youre weak and have no power to effect change.

Sounds like you are speaking from experience. I know I lived in a lie by believing things white people told me. I agree I feel much better now that I have seen through all the white lies your people tell.

You just did...

You just did...
Yes I just did point out you have lived a lie.

I've been waiting for them to prove me wrong for many years but they don't, and judging by the path on which they insist on remaining, I see no reason to think otherwise. He who fails to learn by his mistakes is bound to repeat them, and they never seem to learn.

You cannot measure history - or the future - in 15 minute segments. That is the exclusive territory of the left.

Forum List

Back