Donald Trump's chances of winning drops to 7% according to NYT forecast

Democrats take the Latino and Black vote for granted, seems like their race baiting divisiveness is't working out as well as expected judging by early voting in Florida and such. If the trend continues, Hillary loses in a landslide.

Does anyone take the Hillary butt lickers and unethical traitors at the New York Times seriously other than the gullible left wing imbeciles?

Didn't you guys say the same thing about the NYT election predictions for 2012?

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/fivethirtyeights-2012-forecast/

Um......how'd that work out again? Maybe if you say 'imbecile' enough, history will magically change.

Good luck with that.

Golly Skylar, don't get all self conscience, you're smart enough in other ways, politics is just not your thing and you're hardly alone... :wink_2:
Trump supporters are just as naive about politics as Trump is. They think the presidency is a non-political office when in reality it is the most political office in government, a place were the politically naive like Trump are eaten alive.

You're concern for Trump is touching.. :popcorn:

I suspect you know just as much about how a man with 1 million in his pocket, a great education and loads of drive came to become a multi-billionaire in the New York and worldwide real estate industry as well.

Donald Trump's chances of winning drops to 7% according to NYT forecast - more details
View attachment 95394
The New York Times’ Upshot elections model predicts Hillary Clinton has a high probability of winning the election.

Based on the latest state and national polls, Clinton has a 93 percent chance of winning the presidency compared to Trump’s 7 percent.

He will,probably lose, but from a value bettors standpoint, i will take some of that 14-1 action. Anybody no where I can place a few c-notes on the clown at 14-1?

Democrats take the Latino and Black vote for granted, seems like their race baiting divisiveness is't working out as well as expected judging by early voting in Florida and such. If the trend continues, Hillary loses in a landslide.

Does anyone take the Hillary butt lickers and unethical traitors at the New York Times seriously other than the gullible left wing imbeciles?

Um......how'd that work out again? Maybe if you say 'imbecile' enough, history will magically change.

Good luck with that.

Golly Skylar, don't get all self conscience, you're smart enough in other ways, politics is just not your thing .. :wink_2:
Laughing.....yeah, I didn't think you'd want to touch the NYT's near perfect record in predicting the last presidential election. Ignore as you will.

It won't matter.

I'm glad you saw the humor... I was equally amused by the NYT's extrapolated (one time only) perfect record as you say... :thup:

Last edited:
Donald Trump's chances of winning drops to 7% according to NYT forecast - more details
View attachment 95394
The New York Times’ Upshot elections model predicts Hillary Clinton has a high probability of winning the election.

Based on the latest state and national polls, Clinton has a 93 percent chance of winning the presidency compared to Trump’s 7 percent.

He will,probably lose, but from a value bettors standpoint, i will take some of that 14-1 action. Anybody no where I can place a few c-notes on the clown at 14-1?
yeah he will lose

View attachment 95394

yeah he will lose

Eh, it ain't over unless the fat lady sings...:wink_2:

Good luck with that.

Golly Skylar, don't get all self conscience, you're smart enough in other ways, politics is just not your thing and you're hardly alone... :wink_2:
Trump supporters are just as naive about politics as Trump is. They think the presidency is a non-political office when in reality it is the most political office in government, a place were the politically naive like Trump are eaten alive.

I suspect you know just as much about how a man with 1 million in his pocket, a great education and loads of drive came to become a multi-billionaire in the New York and worldwide real estate industry as well.
It certainly wasn't by being an astute politician.

Good luck with that.

Or disjoined and confused twitter rants at 3AM either.

Good luck with that.

Golly Skylar, don't get all self conscience, you're smart enough in other ways, politics is just not your thing .. :wink_2:
Laughing.....yeah, I didn't think you'd want to touch the NYT's near perfect record in predicting the last presidential election. Ignore as you will.

It won't matter.

I'm glad you saw the humor... I was equally amused by the NYT's extrapolated (one time only) perfect record as you say... :thup:

glad i saw the humour too

sure wasnt

Good luck with that.

same here
sure wasnt

Good luck with that.

rip trump he gone lose

Good luck with that.

View attachment 95394

The New York Slims??

Color me shocked that they would print that.

No color me believing they would. After all the Slimes is owned by one of the biggest lefties in the world and of course he and his paper are all for that incompetent ass Hillary.

Good luck with that.

:laugh: .. There is no astute professional politician in this presidential race and your, "precious" Hillary plainly sucks. Alas, your judgement is critically flawed.

sure wasnt

Good luck with that.

The most important reason not to vote for Trump is he has no experience in politics, no experience in government, no experience in foreign policy, no experience in military affairs, and certainly doesn't have the temperament for the job. So if you think we need a president who lacks qualification for the office, Trump is your man.

sure wasnt

The most important reason not to vote for Trump is he has no experience in politics, no experience in government, no experience in foreign policy, no experience in military affairs, and certainly doesn't have the temperament for the job. So if you think we need a president who lacks qualification for the office, Trump is your man.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO>

Perhaps you think everyone should vote for Hillary who's actions are stupid, careless and incompetent?? That should work just fine.

Oh and lets vote for the POS who wants to import more Syrian refugees into America so we taxayers can pay for them.

By all means lets elect that experienced hag.

Forum List

Back