Donald Trump's chances of winning drops to 7% according to NYT forecast

76a4a43acca107e84d3d22e591eac87d.jpg

So what they are saying is the leftists who read the newspapers dont need to show up cause its in the bag

Democrats take the Latino and Black vote for granted, seems like their race baiting divisiveness is't working out as well as expected judging by early voting in Florida and such. If the trend continues, Hillary loses in a landslide.

Does anyone take the Hillary butt lickers and unethical traitors at the New York Times seriously other than the gullible left wing imbeciles?

Didn't you guys say the same thing about the NYT election predictions for 2012?

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/fivethirtyeights-2012-forecast/

Um......how'd that work out again? Maybe if you say 'imbecile' enough, history will magically change.

Good luck with that.

Hardly, Democrats are spending tons of money working in black and Latino neighborhoods registering voters. There is now no need for democrats to fight for minority votes. They have them. Far better, is putting everything into the women's vote. That will cut across all of these demographics and will lead Hillary to a big victory.

I reviewed the electoral map,and even giving Trump BOTH FL and OH, he will still lose to Clinton's 272 EC votes..........

I also gave Trump NC (a gift) making it a total of 30 states for Trump, and he still loses.
I expect some surprises to popup over the next 13 days and both campaigns will treat them as bombshell events. However, I believe at this point there are very few uncommitted voters and with each day that number will decrease.

This will have to go down as one the strangest elections in American history, one I hope is never repeated.

Democrats take the Latino and Black vote for granted, seems like their race baiting divisiveness is't working out as well as expected judging by early voting in Florida and such. If the trend continues, Hillary loses in a landslide.

Does anyone take the Hillary butt lickers and unethical traitors at the New York Times seriously other than the gullible left wing imbeciles?

Um......how'd that work out again? Maybe if you say 'imbecile' enough, history will magically change.

Good luck with that.

Golly Skylar, don't get all self conscience, you're smart enough in other ways, politics is just not your thing .. :wink_2:

Last edited:

Good luck with that.

Golly Skylar, don't get all self conscience, you're smart enough in other ways, politics is just not your thing and you're hardly alone... :wink_2:
Trump supporters are just as naive about politics as Trump is. They think the presidency is a non-political office when in reality it is the most political office in government, a place were the politically naive like Trump are eaten alive.

Good luck with that.

Golly Skylar, don't get all self conscience, you're smart enough in other ways, politics is just not your thing .. :wink_2:
Laughing.....yeah, I didn't think you'd want to touch the NYT's near perfect record in predicting the last presidential election. Ignore as you will.

It won't matter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back