Donald Trump.....War Criminal

The OP's mind set is what happens with 8 years of Obama's weak leadership and no backbone. Trump will FIGHT back he will CRUSH the enemy not drawn lines in the sand and then stand there while they are crossed over and over and over.

Trump is advocating war crimes

And he has the audacity to claim that is what makes America great
And what is ISIS doing? Playing games? Fire must be met with Fire. Strong ruthless leadership must be met with the same. Don't see you complaining about the war crimes happening in the ME to civilians.

Not only is Trump a war criminal but you advocate sinking to the level of ISIS

This is what you think makes America great?

YOU are the reason we have scum like the San Bernardino 14 in America! You don't CARE about Americans, you only care about your fucked up emotions and misconceptions of what will prevent terrorists from attacking us! There is NO GENEVA CONVENTION when it comes to NON-UNIFORMED terrorists!
How would you have known to torture San Bernadino guy before he did it? What does San Bernardino have to do with torture at all?

Did I say to torture the S.B couple? Not necessary, IF they had been properly vetted as their Facebook pages showed! BUT besides that, we have the methods to monitor ALL muslims and mosques for signs of Jihadists. (Hell the NSA already monitors EVERY ONES communications!) BUT I imagine YOU would not approve of that!

The OP's mind set is what happens with 8 years of Obama's weak leadership and no backbone. Trump will FIGHT back he will CRUSH the enemy not drawn lines in the sand and then stand there while they are crossed over and over and over.

And what is ISIS doing? Playing games? Fire must be met with Fire. Strong ruthless leadership must be met with the same. Don't see you complaining about the war crimes happening in the ME to civilians.

I think putting an absolute stop to terrorism is what makes America great. If that means "committing war crimes" then so be it. I bet you think the way General Pershing dealt with terrorists was "war crime" as well? .: General John 'Black Jack' Pershing on Dealing with Islamic Terrorism

The US dropped 2 nuclear weapons on Japan...now I don't agree with WHY the US was pushed into war with Japan since it was a lie and a backdoor but I agree with doing what must be done to protect American people from threats. I think once we have DESTROYED terrorism in the ME we need to get the hell out of the ME.

As long as Israel, Turkey and Saudi Arabia are in power in the ME, then terrorism will remain. These actors regularly support terrorists in their proxy war with Iran, Assad, Hezbollah, Hamas and other Shia's in the region. Shia's never commit terrorism against the West, it's the armed proxies of Saudi/Israel and Turkey that do. We need to have security coordination with Iran and Russia in the region to keep the region stable. We don't need to dedicate much on our part. It's about time we get a break from overseas wars.

I don't understand why folks make it a must to be engaged in bombardment overseas. We don't need to be. We need to stop funding/arming radical militants like we did in Afghanistan, Libya and Syria. Trump won't lose momentum so don't worry. The war criminals are the liberals and pro-establishment republicans.

Most Americans are naive about the situation overseas. ISIS is there to remain because it is is the playing card of the anti-Assad axis until further notice. We use ISIS as an excuse to deploy troops/bases in Syria, because we don't want the Syrian government to liberate these territories back.
I agree 100%.

Trump is advocating that our troops engage in torture and that we murder innocent family members of terrorists

Millions of Republicans support a war criminal

YOU are the reason we have scum like the San Bernardino 14 in America! You don't CARE about Americans, you only care about your fucked up emotions and misconceptions of what will prevent terrorists from attacking us! There is NO GENEVA CONVENTION when it comes to NON-UNIFORMED terrorists!
Torture and killing innocent women and children

What Trump thinks makes us great

Trump is advocating that our troops engage in torture and that we murder innocent family members of terrorists

Why are you on here I'm truly starting to wonder at the why of us message board.

whats the point of the board at all when all we have are you and others that are just democrat reps in various forms

All this is is an ability for someone like rightwinger to like he is doing now

Got it?

Right here and now working the board

I think putting an absolute stop to terrorism is what makes America great. If that means "committing war crimes" then so be it. I bet you think the way General Pershing dealt with terrorists was "war crime" as well? .: General John 'Black Jack' Pershing on Dealing with Islamic Terrorism

The US dropped 2 nuclear weapons on Japan...now I don't agree with WHY the US was pushed into war with Japan since it was a lie and a backdoor but I agree with doing what must be done to protect American people from threats. I think once we have DESTROYED terrorism in the ME we need to get the hell out of the ME.

As long as Israel, Turkey and Saudi Arabia are in power in the ME, then terrorism will remain. These actors regularly support terrorists in their proxy war with Iran, Assad, Hezbollah, Hamas and other Shia's in the region. Shia's never commit terrorism against the West, it's the armed proxies of Saudi/Israel and Turkey that do. We need to have security coordination with Iran and Russia in the region to keep the region stable. We don't need to dedicate much on our part. It's about time we get a break from overseas wars.

I don't understand why folks make it a must to be engaged in bombardment overseas. We don't need to be. We need to stop funding/arming radical militants like we did in Afghanistan, Libya and Syria. Trump won't lose momentum so don't worry. The war criminals are the liberals and pro-establishment republicans.

Most Americans are naive about the situation overseas. ISIS is there to remain because it is is the playing card of the anti-Assad axis until further notice. We use ISIS as an excuse to deploy troops/bases in Syria, because we don't want the Syrian government to liberate these territories back.
I agree 100%.

Trump isn't stupid, he's pandering to the American public. He is actually anti-war candidate. But he has strong policy against domestic terrorism. Which isn't about fighting war overseas, it's about revamping the system at home, decreasing or temporarily pausing immigration, and making sure there is no agenda within the government where terror attacks are given free pass in order to achieve some interest overseas or at home. This is the most effective policy we can adopt.

The 'kill family' stuff is just like the rhetoric Ted Cruz is resorting to, it's because this is what Americans are used to. Once he gets elected, it doesn't mean anything. Trump is the most moral candidate in the whole race, just the fact that he refuses to be bought by lobbyists tell us that.

Would you do terrorism IF YOU KNEW that all that you loved would be killed?... It would not deter some, BUT it would deter many would be Jihadists, AND yes, kill THEM. I do wonder what people would say that lost loved ones on 9/11 IF they could have prevented it with these harsh rules of war!

Best is when I come at you on other boards. You do know I do know who you are dont you?

Fuck off. Put it out there you douche bag. War criminal. ISIS. Give it fucking up asshole.

All this is is an ability for someone like rightwinger to like he is doing now

Got it?

Right here and now working the board
Trump advocated war crimes a few minutes ago

What he calls making America great

Would you do terrorism IF YOU KNEW that all that you loved would be killed?... It would not deter some, BUT it would deter many would be Jihadists, AND yes, kill THEM. I do wonder what people would say that lost loved ones on 9/11 IF they could have prevented it with these harsh rules of war!

9/11 wasn't case of rules of war. It was failure to take intelligence warnings with any seriousness, or even deliberate disregard to these warnings. Which is why the next President needs to investigate this issue, and explain to the American people why the attacks weren't foiled. And then take this issue up with the guilty politicians, officials, etc....

As for the ME, the last thing we need to do is pour more gasoline on the fire. Besides protecting strategic assets, we should minimize our involvement there. There is a Shia-Sunni proxy war taking place, that is ideological and in some ways related to ethnic backgrounds. It's not our issue, and it isn't going to die down anytime soon. Even in Libya which is mostly Sunni, there are 4 major parties there, nobody agrees with one another. Our foreign policy is non-sensical over there.

We should support European allies, and focus on South China Sea affairs which is important to our much more beneficial allies in Asia. We gain nothing out of the Middle East, don't be surprised if the chaos multiplies by magnitudes, it's not in our hands to influence anything there.

9/11 wasn't case of rules of war. It was failure to take intelligence warnings with any seriousness, or even deliberate disregard to these warnings. Which is why the next President needs to investigate this issue, and explain to the American people why the attacks weren't foiled. And then take this issue up with the guilty politicians, officials, etc....

As for the ME, the last thing we need to do is pour more gasoline on the fire. Besides protecting strategic assets, we should minimize our involvement there. There is a Shia-Sunni proxy war taking place, that is ideological and in some ways related to ethnic backgrounds. It's not our issue, and it isn't going to die down anytime soon. Even in Libya which is mostly Sunni, there are 4 major parties there, nobody agrees with one another. Our foreign policy is non-sensical over there.

We should support European allies, and focus on South China Sea affairs which is important to our much more beneficial allies in Asia. We gain nothing out of the Middle East, don't be surprised if the chaos multiplies by magnitudes, it's not in our hands to influence anything there.

If you stop and think about it, we were under attack by muslim terrorists from Lebanon barracks attack in 1983! We should have been alerted by that incident, but weren't. Yes, we really should never have gotten involved in the ME, but now it's impossible as these terrorists are now in America

Homeland Security Chair: 'We Don't Have the Ability to ...
www.cnsnews.com/.../susan.../homeland-security...
Cybercast News Service
Dec 9, 2015 - "I sent a letter to the DNI, FBI, secretary of homeland," McCaul told Hannity. ... to exploit and get into the United States through the refugee process. ... time-bombs into the United States that could perpetrate terrorist attacks.".

If you stop and think about it, we were under attack by muslim terrorists from Lebanon barracks attack in 1983! We should have been alerted by that incident, but weren't. Yes, we really should never have gotten involved in the ME, but now it's impossible as these terrorists are now in America

Cybercast News Service
Dec 9, 2015 - "I sent a letter to the DNI, FBI, secretary of homeland," McCaul told Hannity. ... to exploit and get into the United States through the refugee process. ... time-bombs into the United States that could perpetrate terrorist attacks.".

We were in Lebanon at Israeli request, and conducting air strikes against Lebanese people. We should've never been there, they had a reason to attack us. Those same people are now fighting ISIS in Syria. They never conducted a terrorist attack against Americans or American civilians. Those are Sunni extremists who conduct such attacks. Either way, we shouldn't be giving anybody an excuse to attack us. You can't expect to be bombing/invading foreign nations at no cost, if you don't want tensions with the people there, simply don't go to war with them. They aren't inviting us to attack them just so you know, sir.

I agree, no refugees should be allowed. For security reasons but also practical reasons. The Middle Eastern nations need to take care of those refugees or build a safe zone there. Syria will be stable once the government, with Russian assistance takes back control from terrorists. Then the residents will return to their land, in a stable situation. The problem is we keep funding/arming these militants who are fighting the government to prolong the war! And then people wonder why so many refugees are created!

Stop supporting these positions of our government that endanger everybody by destabilizing that part of the region. American people need to have their voices be heard.

Cybercast News Service

We were in Lebanon at Israeli request, and conducting air strikes against Lebanese people. We should've never been there, they had a reason to attack us. Those same people are now fighting ISIS in Syria. They never conducted a terrorist attack against Americans or American civilians. Those are Sunni extremists who conduct such attacks. Either way, we shouldn't be giving anybody an excuse to attack us. You can't expect to be bombing/invading foreign nations at no cost, if you don't want tensions with the people there, simply don't go to war with them. They aren't inviting us to attack them just so you know, sir.

I agree, no refugees should be allowed. For security reasons but also practical reasons. The Middle Eastern nations need to take care of those refugees or build a safe zone there. Syria will be stable once the government, with Russian assistance takes back control from terrorists. Then the residents will return to their land, in a stable situation. The problem is we keep funding/arming these militants who are fighting the government to prolong the war! And then people wonder why so many refugees are created!

Stop supporting these positions of our government that endanger everybody by destabilizing that part of the region. American people need to have their voices be heard.

I don't think we were in Lebanon at Israels request!

The Multinational Force in Lebanon (M.N.F) was an international peacekeeping force created in September 1982, after the demand was made by Lebanon to the Secretary-General of the United Nations and was subsequently dissolved on March 31st 1984 following the October 1983 Beirut barracks bombing

But do agree that we need not be involved there, after all Russia is doing just fine!

putin-isis.jpg

Cybercast News Service

The Multinational Force in Lebanon (M.N.F) was an international peacekeeping force created in September 1982, after the demand was made by Lebanon to the Secretary-General of the United Nations and was subsequently dissolved on March 31st 1984 following the October 1983 Beirut barracks bombing

But do agree that we need not be involved there, after all Russia is doing just fine!

putin-isis.jpg

Look I agree with you, but you need to learn a bit more regarding the ME. Putin is supporting Shia Muslims, which are a minority among Muslims. It's not an anti-Muslim agenda he's fighting for. Syrian arena is a lot bigger than most people think. Putin is there to hit back over Ukraine/sanctions, but also to retain naval presence with Syria which is approved by the Syrian government. If a non-Russian friendly government took power, this navigation freedom to it will be shut down. And this threatens Russia's ability to deploy naval assets in crucial areas, including nuclear assets. The other side, is supporting the opposition for a pipeline reason, to harm Russian interest and to harm Iranian interest. You can dislike Muslims all you want, but it's not healthy for us to have craving for bombing people overseas which we don't need trouble with. But, yeah , overall we are on same page I believe.

Cybercast News Service

putin-isis.jpg

Look I agree with you, but you need to learn a bit more regarding the ME. Putin is supporting Shia Muslims, which are a minority among Muslims. It's not an anti-Muslim agenda he's fighting for. Syrian arena is a lot bigger than most people think. Putin is there to hit back over Ukraine/sanctions, but also to retain naval presence with Syria which is approved by the Syrian government. If a non-Russian friendly government took power, this navigation freedom to it will be shut down. And this threatens Russia's ability to deploy naval assets in crucial areas, including nuclear assets. The other side, is supporting the opposition for a pipeline reason, to harm Russian interest and to harm Iranian interest. You can dislike Muslims all you want, but it's not healthy for us to have craving for bombing people overseas which we don't need trouble with. But, yeah , overall we are on same page I believe.

Being that ISIS and most other Terrorist groups are Sunni attached, and being that they have stated over and over again that they want to kill us...along with the Iranian Shia's, we need to do our due diligence in the ME and know what is going on. Russia's interest seems to be the lesser of 2 evils. But on most of this I do agree with you.

Forum List

Back