Donald Trump.....War Criminal

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Trump is advocating that our troops engage in torture and that we murder innocent family members of terrorists

Millions of Republicans support a war criminal

Nit true. He's not a war criminal. He hasn't done any of those things yet.

We need to keep him out of office to make sure he never does those things.

Trump is advocating that our troops engage in torture and that we murder innocent family members of terrorists

The OP's mind set is what happens with 8 years of Obama's weak leadership and no backbone. Trump will FIGHT back he will CRUSH the enemy not drawn lines in the sand and then stand there while they are crossed over and over and over.

The OP's mind set is what happens with 8 years of Obama's weak leadership and no backbone. Trump will FIGHT back he will CRUSH the enemy not drawn lines in the sand and then stand there while they are crossed over and over and over.

Trump is advocating war crimes

And he has the audacity to claim that is what makes America great

And what is ISIS doing? Playing games? Fire must be met with Fire. Strong ruthless leadership must be met with the same. Don't see you complaining about the war crimes happening in the ME to civilians.

There are many things wrong with this. Firstly, Trump spoke of it in a domestic context. I don't believe he genuinely believes in such a policy. He doesn't discuss it anymore. Secondly, Trump favors secular governments in the Middle East. As opposed to liberals and pro-establishment republicans who advocate and have funded, trained and armed radical groups in the region with intention of overthrowing the secular dictators. Like they did in Libya and now Syria. Liberals will go to any extent to topple Assad. Because Assad is not pro-israel and opposes an Arab oil pipeline through his country through Turkey then Europe. And they support Al Qaeda in the process, willing to go to any lengths to topple Assad.

Now to the main, please spare us the crocodile tears. Torture is regular method used by America, also under Obama. Committing war crimes is very common with the US military. There are dozens of examples of war crimes committed recently as well. Where are these liberals when their masters in Israel committed horrific war crimes against the Palestinian people of Gaza? They literally bombed families.

More than 20 members of one family killed in Gaza strike
PHOTOS: A Gaza funeral for 26 members of one family | +972 Magazine

Where are you hypocritical people complaining about Israel? And since did when you subhuman scum care strive for justice? Spare us the crocodile tears asswipes.

And what is ISIS doing? Playing games? Fire must be met with Fire. Strong ruthless leadership must be met with the same. Don't see you complaining about the war crimes happening in the ME to civilians.

The establishment wants ISIS to remain, as a card against Assad. They will keep ISIS to pressure Assad into surrendering to the global establishment, to form pipeline from Arab nations into Europe to harm Russian economy. ISIS is just a small, weak group which is used to advance specific agendas of the big and powerful. Who claim to have any concern for civilian wellbeing. They are pathetic liars.

It's so laughable and hypocritical that they suddenly care about war crimes being committed when they are the biggest inflicters of harm on civilians. This double standard is part of the reason why Trump is increasingly popular.

Yo, when it comes to saving sorry ass like you and your elk? You do whatever it takes FOOL!

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

Trump was for the Libya intervention so forgive me if I'm not exactly excited about his foreign policy

Not only is Trump a war criminal but you advocate sinking to the level of ISIS

This is what you think makes America great?

Bombing the enemy isn't a war crime.

The only Crime during a War is LOSING.
Have to agree there, among men. Just like the winners write the history books.

That said, if there is a just god, he will judge the winners for their crimes.

Pro-establishment pieces of lying shit, where is your outrage over Israel actually committing this war crime? Which you all justify:

PHOTOS: A Gaza funeral for 26 members of one family | +972 Magazine

Trump was for the Libya intervention so forgive me if I'm not exactly excited about his foreign policy

No he wasn't, he opposed it. He opposed the Iraq war. He opposes arming Jihadists in Syria to topple Assad(all because Israel wants so). Are you anti-Assad and want him toppled? If so, then shut the fuck up moron.

Actually Trump doesn't advocate a pro-war policy in the MidEast. He oppossed all our interventions/wars over there. He seeks a negotiated solution between the Israeli's and the Palestinians. With Trump, there will be less senseless war. With anyone else, there will be more wars fought overseas on behalf of Israel.

The only Crime during a War is LOSING.
Have to agree there, among men. Just like the winners write the history books.

That said, if there is a just god, he will judge the winners for their crimes.

First time I agree with you....

YOU are the reason we have scum like the San Bernardino 14 in America! You don't CARE about Americans, you only care about your fucked up emotions and misconceptions of what will prevent terrorists from attacking us! There is NO GENEVA CONVENTION when it comes to NON-UNIFORMED terrorists!

YOU are the reason we have scum like the San Bernardino 14 in America! You don't CARE about Americans, you only care about your fucked up emotions and misconceptions of what will prevent terrorists from attacking us! There is NO GENEVA CONVENTION when it comes to NON-UNIFORMED terrorists!
How would you have known to torture San Bernadino guy before he did it? What does San Bernardino have to do with torture at all?

I think putting an absolute stop to terrorism is what makes America great. If that means "committing war crimes" then so be it. I bet you think the way General Pershing dealt with terrorists was "war crime" as well? .: General John 'Black Jack' Pershing on Dealing with Islamic Terrorism

The US dropped 2 nuclear weapons on Japan...now I don't agree with WHY the US was pushed into war with Japan since it was a lie and a backdoor but I agree with doing what must be done to protect American people from threats. I think once we have DESTROYED terrorism in the ME we need to get the hell out of the ME.

San Bernardino is domestic matter, I don't think Trump actually advocates killing families/civilians. Trump's solution on domestic terrorism is clear:

End immigration temporarily to revamp the vetting process, make sure that no suspects are allowed in to conduct attacks even with warnings(like under Bush).

As for Trump's position on overseas wars, he is anti-war. Against toppling regimes that secure stability there. He criticized our foreign policy overseas. And is not pro-war. He won't partake in any war unless it has benefit for Americans and is swift/decisive. Trump's main center of focus are the domestic issues facing Americans. And that's why he's gaining lots of momentum.

I think putting an absolute stop to terrorism is what makes America great. If that means "committing war crimes" then so be it. I bet you think the way General Pershing dealt with terrorists was "war crime" as well? .: General John 'Black Jack' Pershing on Dealing with Islamic Terrorism

The US dropped 2 nuclear weapons on Japan...now I don't agree with WHY the US was pushed into war with Japan since it was a lie and a backdoor but I agree with doing what must be done to protect American people from threats. I think once we have DESTROYED terrorism in the ME we need to get the hell out of the ME.

As long as Israel, Turkey and Saudi Arabia are in power in the ME, then terrorism will remain. These actors regularly support terrorists in their proxy war with Iran, Assad, Hezbollah, Hamas and other Shia's in the region. Shia's never commit terrorism against the West, it's the armed proxies of Saudi/Israel and Turkey that do. We need to have security coordination with Iran and Russia in the region to keep the region stable. We don't need to dedicate much on our part. It's about time we get a break from overseas wars.

I don't understand why folks make it a must to be engaged in bombardment overseas. We don't need to be. We need to stop funding/arming radical militants like we did in Afghanistan, Libya and Syria. Trump won't lose momentum so don't worry. The war criminals are the liberals and pro-establishment republicans.

Most Americans are naive about the situation overseas. ISIS is there to remain because it is is the playing card of the anti-Assad axis until further notice. We use ISIS as an excuse to deploy troops/bases in Syria, because we don't want the Syrian government to liberate these territories back. It's really sad how Americans believe that there is genuine intent to defeat ISIS. There isn't, it will stay until Qatar-Turkey-EU pipeline is formed. Which will only happen if Assad is toppled and they somehow manage to stabilize the situation. Which we know can't be achieved, there are hundreds of opposition factions in Syria that will kill each other afterwards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back