Donald Trump to global leaders: “I never knew we had so many countries.”

Oh, my. He actually said that! Yet the man wants us to believe his assertion that he is a very smart guy. I'm not convinced that "smartness" and Donald Trump might even share a church pew.
Shareblue - Media Bias/Fact Check

for someone smart enough to use the words you choose to use, you eat shit up when it suits your views. this is a hack site much like anything that would be FAR RIGHT is a hack site.

I thought someone else linked this. I mean who cares if he knows how many countries there are but JFC can't someone in his admin give the crazy fuck some cue cards that have some rational bearing on the country/issues he's visiting. Japanese cars? WTF? Arms sales.

“I’m the only one that matters”: Trump’s chilling imperial...

Ok, he's an embossing joke of a egotistical blowhard. We knew that. And so does the world. LOL And they had to get him out of the country when Mueller started handing down the indictments.

I find his honesty here quite refreshing. Too many people try to pretend they know everything. No one does.

Good to see q politician not pretending

That's embarrassing.

Recounting the 2016 election — because that is the only context Trump seems to have for anything in the world — he told the crowd how the number of congratulatory phone calls surprised him when “everybody was calling me from all over the world” because he “never knew we had so many countries.”
In Trump's bizarro mind, if The Donald doesn't know something, neither does anyone else until he learns about it.

“Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated.” :lol::lol::lol:

Name one person on this board that can tell us, without a Google search, how many countries there are. I know I can't.
I can.

Your google search is off by one far left drone!
I've pointed out how many countries there are more than once on this forum, retard.

I've been saying 196 for some time. Somebody must have fallen off the map. :lol:

Yes we know you used google! Do not deny it far left drone!

Meeting with Japanese business leaders, Trump said, “We love it when you build cars – if you’re a Japanese firm, we love it – try building your cars in the United States instead of shipping them over.”

Japan currently builds more cars in America than the big three U.S. automakers do, and they have done so for years.

-------------

87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. Think Trump knows?

Do Republicans understand the meaning of the word "automation"?

Forum List

Back