Donald Trump taps into populism, nationalism in Virginia

Democrats like crime. They want more criminals. Democrats believe that the primary victims are white people. Democrats will take all the dead ones the can get.

Northern VA is one of the best places to live in America :thup:
:bsflag:
Oh no argument I see

There is nothing to argue. Just because it has one of the highest per capita incomes in the country does not change you'll be spending hours a day sitting in your car.
I spend less than 20 minutes a day in my car usually :dunno:

Then you must be unemployed, work nights or live outside the DCMA.
Nope to all 3. You're not very good at this.

OBAMA AND HILLARYS AMERICA

CHILD PROSTITUTION RINGS: ILLEGAL GANGS

Social workers and police officers in Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia (DC) have detected at least nine child prostitution rings since 2009. Most of these networks -- some of which have already been dismantled -- are run by the Mara Salvatrucha, or MS13.

The MS13's Prostitution Rings in the United States

OBAMA AND HELLARY HEADLINES:

Tuesday, 30 September 2014
Crush of Illegal Immigrant Children Hits U.S. Schools

There is nothing to argue. Just because it has one of the highest per capita incomes in the country does not change you'll be spending hours a day sitting in your car.

No when it comes to lying, you are clearly superior. When I lived in Springfield, it would take me 20 minutes just to get out of my neighborhood because of the bumper to bumper rush hour traffic on Braddock backing up at the beltway.

Oh no argument I see

No when it comes to lying, you are clearly superior. When I lived in Springfield, it would take me 20 minutes just to get out of my neighborhood because of the bumper to bumper rush hour traffic on Braddock backing up at the beltway.
I'm typing this from Springfield right now. It took you 20 minutes to get out of your neighborhood? You must be the shittiest driver ever.

OBAMA AND HELLARYS GANG INFESTED SCHOOLS IN VIRGINIA:

FRIDAY, MARCH 4, 2011
Franconia Police District reports that a 13-year-old Annandale resident was charged with extortion, gang recruitment, and gang participation March 3 after he allegedly made threats against another teen and his family. The boy, a student at Poe Middle School, allegedly ordered another student to give him money, and “made a series of threats of bodily harm and violence” if the victim refused to pay, the police report.

Annandale VA: Poe student charged with extortion related to gang recruitment

gangs at Annandale middle school

HYPER-VIOLENT SALVADORAN STREET GANG RESPONSIBLE FOR MURDER SPREE IN D.C. AREA
MARCH 23, 2016

Just 5 months ago

OBAMA AND HELLARYS AMERICA

Hyper-Violent Salvadoran Street Gang Responsible For Murder Spree In D.C. Area

From the article:

The recent uptick in violence can be traced to a failed gang truce in El Salvador and, in part, to a surge of unaccompanied Central American children who entered the United States last year to flee violence at home, according to gang analysts.

There is concern over the degree to which MS-13, also known as Mara Salvatrucha, has exploited an immigration policy that over the past two years has allowed waves of migrant children to enter the United States.

Remember Obama and Hellary talking about all of these :"INNOCENT ILLEGAL CHILDREN?" We all saw the pictures of teens, grown men.. we knew it was horse fucking shit.. LIES... and now we have the leaked SOROS MEMOS that shows he ORDERED OBAMA TO INCREASE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION HERE, OBAMA JUMPED

I'm typing this from Springfield right now. It took you 20 minutes to get out of your neighborhood? You must be the shittiest driver ever.

That is it....or you never had to get near the beltway....nope that can't be it because you are such an awesome driver your clear the mixing bowl in rush hour and are parked at your spot at the white House in 10 minutes :alcoholic:

We've seen liberals, their media whores, and the Globalists declare they've already won, for weeks now..

The silent majority will make the difference in this election along with Independents who are breaking heavily for Donald Trump. Independents know Hillary means the end of the Constitution and our freedoms.

Donald Trump taps into populism, nationalism in Virginia

Trump has a long way to go in VA.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Virginia: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

That is it....or you never had to get near the beltway....nope that can't be it because you are such an awesome driver your clear the mixing bowl in rush hour and are parked at your spot at the white House in 10 minutes :alcoholic:
So you assume every single person in Northern VA works in DC? Sorry that in your time here, you chose to live in a great town and commute instead of living closer to your job.

Virginia.. you can change the course of your state or you can go the way of ChiCONGO in violence, murder.. it's up to you.

So you assume every single person in Northern VA works in DC? Sorry that in your time here, you chose to live in a great town and commute instead of living closer to your job.

I did live in a great town, Fairfax, but then we moved to Springfield which sucks donkey balls, and when you work on Capitol Hill, there is no faster to the job even if it is technically closer.

Virginia.. you can change the course of your state or you can go the way of ChiCONGO in violence, murder.. it's up to you.

Who wins Virginia will come down to black turn out. The democrats mock Trump for speaking to blacks "as if they would ever vote for him." He isn't doing it to get their vote. He is doing it to discourage them from voting at all.

I did live in a great town, Fairfax, but then we moved to Springfield which sucks donkey balls, and when you work on Capitol Hill, there is no faster to the job even if it is technically closer.
So you're a self-loathing government employee? Poor thing.

So you're a self-loathing government employee? Poor thing.

I was a government employee but we loathed people like you instead of ourselves.

Forum List

Back