Donald Trump taps into populism, nationalism in Virginia

I'm typing this from Springfield right now. It took you 20 minutes to get out of your neighborhood? You must be the shittiest driver ever.

That is it....or you never had to get near the beltway....nope that can't be it because you are such an awesome driver your clear the mixing bowl in rush hour and are parked at your spot at the white House in 10 minutes :alcoholic:
So you assume every single person in Northern VA works in DC? Sorry that in your time here, you chose to live in a great town and commute instead of living closer to your job.

I did live in a great town, Fairfax, but then we moved to Springfield which sucks donkey balls, and when you work on Capitol Hill, there is no faster to the job even if it is technically closer.
So you're a self-loathing government employee? Poor thing.

I was a government employee but we loathed people like you instead of ourselves.
You loathed private sector employees while you were working for the government that you hate?

That is it....or you never had to get near the beltway....nope that can't be it because you are such an awesome driver your clear the mixing bowl in rush hour and are parked at your spot at the white House in 10 minutes :alcoholic:
So you assume every single person in Northern VA works in DC? Sorry that in your time here, you chose to live in a great town and commute instead of living closer to your job.

I did live in a great town, Fairfax, but then we moved to Springfield which sucks donkey balls, and when you work on Capitol Hill, there is no faster to the job even if it is technically closer.

I was a government employee but we loathed people like you instead of ourselves.
You loathed private sector employees while you were working for the government that you hate?

I didn't loathe the private sector employees who worked in the Rayburn HOB cafeteria, but otherwise, yep.

I'm typing this from Springfield right now. It took you 20 minutes to get out of your neighborhood? You must be the shittiest driver ever.

LMFAO SLAM!!! Biatch slapped his pansyazz good!

LMFAO SLAM!!! Biatch slapped his pansyazz good!
:cuckoo:

The once great RED state of Virginia has fallen in to the corrupt Sewer of liberal governing thanks to the DC swamp where Northern Virginia has been infiltrated by leftists.. Where ever liberals go, they stink up, destroy any and everything they touch.. they are like rodents infesting everything..

62% of alien gangsters arrested in Virginia by ICE were from El Salvador, 12 % were from Mexico, and 10% from Honduras.
Northern VA is one of the best places to live in America :thup:

Not since the invasion of all the very unwelcome and unwanted liberals took over.
Yes I'm sure you know so much about Northern Virginia from all the way over there in Tennessee :rolleyes:

I lived most of my life in Richmond. I worked for major law firms ... and that means politics and influential people, my friend. I did my bit while at one of those firm with its government section every four years when they found out I could do calligraphy for their election social events invitations and also dressed up in formal wear to help hostess the things. I also worked at a much smaller firm for a short while where Tim Kaine was one of the attorneys. So you shouldn't assume that I don't know anything about Virginia ... way out here in Tennessee.

Forum List

Back