Donald Trump says he only hires the best people

Because he’s a grifter and a liar. Didn’t figure that out until the third season of The Apprentice. Don’t know what took me so long. :mad:
Did he ever grift you or lie to you?... because Biden does everyday....
That's pretty damn weak my friend... Trump can be a jerk and he has a temper and he has a major ego... but as president he was honest hard working and productive....

Donald Trump says he only hires the best people. Let's see what some of his key hires, of the best people from his administration, have to say about Trump's indictment on mishandling documents.

Bill Barr said, “If even half of this is true, (Donald Trump) is toast,”

Jim Bolton said, “it should be the end of Donald Trump’s political career.”

John Kelley said, “He’s (Trump) scared s–tless,”

Mick Mulvaney said, “president's chances of facing jail time after being federally indicted "are pretty high."

Were any of them dressed like women stealing luggage?

Trump put together the best economic and foreign relations teams that this nation has ever had....
lol

You can’t be serious – a truly ridiculous lie.

Trump put together an economic team that exploded the deficit and a foreign policy team that coddled dictators and despots while attacking our most valued allies.

Talk about the blind, partisan right.

Were any of them dressed like women stealing luggage?
Deflecting the truth that some of Trump's closest aids while in the White House think he is screwed.
Who of his top staff from the White House staff supports him?
His biggest named backer is the "Pillow Man"

Deflecting the truth that some of Trump's closest aids while in the White House think he is screwed.
Who of his top staff from the White House staff supports him?
His biggest named backer is the "Pillow Man"

Oh Elmerrr you've got the TDS bad

Did he ever grift you or lie to you?... because Biden does everyday....
That's pretty damn weak my friend... Trump can be a jerk and he has a temper and he has a major ego... but as president he was honest hard working and productive....

Trump is lazy. He had five hours of "executive" time every day. He never came out of his bedroom until noon.

Trump is lazy. He had five hours of "executive" time every day. He never came out of his bedroom until noon.
That's the biggest lie you have told thus far... I'm beginning to think there is something seriously wrong with you.... Try looking at Biden's track record of work time and interview time before you say something do unbelievably stupid....

That's the biggest lie you have told thus far... I'm beginning to think there is something seriously wrong with you.... Try looking at Biden's track record of work time and interview time before you say something do unbelievably stupid....

It was common knowledge and often reported during his presidency. He took five hours a day "executive time".

ElmerMudd

Kruska

Sorry can't open the link.

Everyone knows that the human scumbag was everywhere, except working for the country in the oval office, or anywhere else.
IIRC he also managed to break Bush jun. all-time presidential Golf-time record, in the first year of his presidency.

Forum List

Back