Donald Trump says he only hires the best people

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Donald Trump says he only hires the best people. Let's see what some of his key hires, of the best people from his administration, have to say about Trump's indictment on mishandling documents.

Bill Barr said, “If even half of this is true, (Donald Trump) is toast,”

Jim Bolton said, “it should be the end of Donald Trump’s political career.”

John Kelley said, “He’s (Trump) scared s–tless,”

Mick Mulvaney said, “president's chances of facing jail time after being federally indicted "are pretty high."

Last edited:
Don't make me list the AHs Biden has in his admin. Here's one. He likes to steal luggage.

iu

Hitler, substantially, grew the German economy and built the greatest supply chain facilitator, the autobahn, but he was still Germany's worst leader.
So you are comparing Trump to Hitler?... nice keep it up so everyone here will see what a clown you are....

Is that the best the left can do these days? A freaking Soros Media Matters old Trump scoop thrown to WAPO while the Country is falling apart under a doddering old fool?

So you are comparing Trump to Hitler?... nice keep it up so everyone here will see what a clown you are....
I am saying bad leaders do some good things.
Hitler was the worst of modern times and did some good things.
Trump did some good things but he was a bad leader. The worst President ever. Not a Hitler but that is not saying much.
You are an idiot.

Is that the best the left can do these days? A freaking Soros Media Matters old Trump scoop thrown to WAPO while the Country is falling apart under a doddering old fool?
So you are admitting that Trump did not do as promised and hire the best people possible.

Your great leader made some mistakes. Oh my gosh, you are admitting it.

You will be kicked out of the cult.

Donald Trump says he only hires the best people. Let's see what some of his key hires, of the best people from his administration, have to say about Trump's indictment on mishandling documents.

Bill Barr said, “If even half of this is true, (Donald Trump) is toast,”

Jim Bolton said, “it should be the end of Donald Trump’s political career.”

John Kelley said, “He’s (Trump) scared s–tless,”

Mick Mulvaney said, “president's chances of facing jail time after being federally indicted "are pretty high."

If that’s true, he must corrupt them in record time.

I am saying bad leaders do some good things.
Hitler was the worst of modern times and did some good things.
Trump did some good things but he was a bad leader. The worst President ever. Not a Hitler but that is not saying much.
You are an idiot.
How was he a bad leader?... he got us out of a recession... took out Isis... got Saudi Arabia to make peace with Israel and got rid of red tape to give you a covid vaccine in time to keep you healthy... what in the hell is your problem with his leadership?... this ain't about his leadership style... you don't know why you hate him because you have been brainwashed to hate him....

How was he a bad leader?... he got us out of a recession... took out Isis... got Saudi Arabia to make peace with Israel and got rid of red tape to give you a covid vaccine in time to keep you healthy... what in the hell is your problem with his leadership?... this ain't about his leadership style... you don't know why you hate him because you have been brainwashed to hate him....
Because he’s a grifter and a liar. Didn’t figure that out until the third season of The Apprentice. Don’t know what took me so long. :mad:

Forum List

Back