Donald Trump Runs From Courthouse With His Tail Between His Legs After Epic Beat Down

She and Kevin Costner ex can write a book about the art of the prenuptial agreement..

Establish a bank account in the wife's name only and weekly ask him for money to buy something expensive.

Yes, you may have to have sex with them once in a while. Just keep your eyes closed. You may want to wear a mask but just say your concerned about COVID. They don't care and they can even imagine some else under that mask.

Of course after Trump was really annoyed at being in the court. It might be better to do it the next day.

By calling him a criminal before the verdict perhaps and announcing verdicts before the jury comes up with one are very telling of a political hit job.

The Rapist and Traitor P01135807 is facing 91-Felony Counts. Including 31-Georgia RICO Counts, not to mention violations of Espinoage Act of 1917.

He also told a Foreign National secrets about U.S. Nuclear Submarines.

He is a criminal. Suck on it.

No that's the look when you find out Joe Biden ordered the DOJ to order the FBI to take your panties out of your drawer during the raid, so Joe could have his daughter wear them and parade them in front of him and Hunter while they play hide go seek with Hunters bag of Cocaine.
😱😳🙆🤷
Are you really stupid enough to think Joe Biden has the time or inclination to micromanage the FBI?

Criminal indictments tend to do that
So you admit the easy to get indictments are to paint a false narrative of a criminal, well guess what, you just bought him the votes of all the people who can relate to the same treatment by the system, you just handed him a huge portion of Dems... 😃

Last edited:
The Rapist and Traitor P01135807 is facing 91-Felony Counts. Including 31-Georgia RICO Counts, not to mention violations of Espinoage Act of 1917.

He also told a Foreign National secrets about U.S. Nuclear Submarines.

He is a criminal. Suck on it.
You just proved my prior post, he was never convicted of rape, you convicted him, because you took the narrative bait and don't believe in actual law and justice. Just like you did with the false narrative of Russia Russia Russia, how'd convicting him work out for the left, they never did oust him and all they did was commit treason and eventually terrorist acts and financing of terrorist acts.
But hey Russia Russia Russia still give you the TDS so it seemed to havw worked for the Dems till reality sets in and people see it for what it was and is.
7exy9x.jpg

By calling him a criminal before the verdict perhaps and announcing verdicts before the jury comes up with one are very telling of a political hit job.

Let me guess, on your 3 of his prison sentence you will still tell us the same thing. Maybe you can join him on Cell Block D. I vote to send him and you to Gitmo.

Let me guess, on your 3 of his prison sentence you will still tell us the same thing. Maybe you can join him on Cell Block D. I vote to send him and you to Gitmo.
And you proved my point and his, you want to censor & jail your opposition and people for free speech and for arguing a point you can't refute. Where is that any different than CCP, Or Russian KGB, Meduro, Saddam, Castro, etc?
Funny you should want to lock me up in gitmo on Oct 6th the day of an act I was a catalyst to, that even the left news admitted was a game changer on the war on Terror, that even they admit helped save hundreds of thousands of lives and kept ours and other nations soldiers out of harms way.
Boy did you pick the wrong guy to promote your fascist leanings to on the wrong day that makes you look like the biggest *****.
genius.jpg

Are you really stupid enough to think Joe Biden has the time or inclination to micromanage the FBI?
Are you dumb enough to think Creepy Joe wouldn't order a panty raid?
So tell us, who's bag of coke was found in the WH? Hunter's or One of Hunter's Prostitutes he had in the PEOPLE'S
WH?

And you proved my point and his, you want to censor & jail your opposition and people for free speech and for arguing a point you can't refute. Where is that any different than CCP, Or Russian KGB, Meduro, Saddam, Castro, etc?
Funny you should want to lock me up in gitmo on Oct 6th the day of an act I was a catalyst to, that even the left news admitted was a game changer on the war on Terror, that even they admit helped save hundreds of thousands of lives and kept ours and other nations soldiers out of harms way.
Boy did you pick the wrong guy to promote your fascist leanings to on the wrong day that makes you look like the biggest *****.
View attachment 839435

I demand that we send criminals to prison (depending on the crime, it could be lethal injection) for their crimes. You don't want your FEARLESS Leader to go to prison, you should not have cheered him on when he was committing the minor ones.
Then he goes for the major ones and you think it's about taking him out of contention? Anyone else would already be entering their 3rd year of the prison sentence.

That was simply a political crybaby attack on Trump by James because she is a political hack and needs to be fired! There is no fraud and most of the case has already been thrown out. She's just trying to keep her job.
These idiots seem to actually believe they can convict him of somehow forcing banks to loan him millions based on his word alone. That bitch needs to be disbarred for this stuff. It'll be overturned on appeal because it's blatantly obvious what they're doing and they KNOW it won't stand. They don't even care as long as they can feed grist to the media-cycle. Fortunately, all they're doing is making him more popular and helping him raise more $.
That tells me their real purpose is to set the stage for something far more nefarious next year.

I wonder if they realize that this time they won't be alone in the streets?

I demand that we send criminals to prison (depending on the crime, it could be lethal injection) for their crimes. You don't want your FEARLESS Leader to go to prison, you should not have cheered him on when he was committing the minor ones.
Then he goes for the major ones and you think it's about taking him out of contention? Anyone else would already be entering their 3rd year of the prison sentence.
Buy it's a crime to make up a knowing false charge and use it to oust a duly elected president (that's treason) which means most of the left would be gone according to your standard.
And remember today Hillary Clinton once again talked about "deprograming" or formerly called them "re-education" camps for those who opposed her treasonous acts and exposed her for who she is. Validating my question: Where is this any different than CCP's re-education camps?

I will not be bullied. And so Mr. Trump is no longer here. The Donald Trump show is over. This was nothing more than a political stunt."

And off to Cletisville he goes

I didn't see anything about his tail between his legs in your article.

You are a consistent liar who really has no devotion to truth.

IOW: You are a political hack that lacks any credibility whatsoever.

Trump was an idiot. The prosecutor is too.

We have such a lovely system. And it's morons like you that allow it to continue to succeed.

Buy it's a crime to make up a knowing false charge and use it to oust a duly elected president (that's treason) which means most of the left would be gone according to your standard.
And remember today Hillary Clinton once again talked about "deprograming" or formerly called them "re-education" camps for those who opposed her treasonous acts and exposed her for who she is. Validating my question: Where is this any different than CCP's re-education camps?

You do know you just showed why it may ends up labeling MAGA as a Terrorist Organization. In the 60s, there were a few groups that made that grade. So you keep backing your criminal ""Fearless Leader" and it may come down to that.

Forum List

Back