Donald Trump Runs From Courthouse With His Tail Between His Legs After Epic Beat Down

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
I will not be bullied. And so Mr. Trump is no longer here. The Donald Trump show is over. This was nothing more than a political stunt."

And off to Cletisville he goes

I will not be bullied. And so Mr. Trump is no longer here. The Donald Trump show is over. This was nothing more than a political stunt."

That was simply a political crybaby attack on Trump by James because she is a political hack and needs to be fired! There is no fraud and most of the case has already been thrown out. She's just trying to keep her job.

:auiqs.jpg: Good, run away, you orange bag O' shit.

That was simply a political crybaby attack on Trump by James because she is a political hack and needs to be fired! There is no fraud and most of the case has already been thrown out. She's just trying to keep her job.
Actually, fraud has already been proven and stated by the judge
No, most of the case is still active, only liar Trump claims otherwise

All that is left is damages

A.G. James ain't gonna be intimidated by like of the criminal lowlife like P01135809.

He even tried getting up her face and gave A.G. James some sort of look that made her laugh....I think it was suppose to frighten her and it failed.

Now he see's he in deep shit and runs away like the coward he has always been.

Raw Sewer? :auiqs.jpg:
look how they react to this.....my lord

3POyupA.gif

Trump got gagged. He can't smear the judge or whoever with his lies. So the Trump show is over.
Trump has others who will do his messaging. And, he can talk about this when it's in context of his campaigns. He left the courtroom to resume campaigning, not because that bitch won anything. She's pathetic and needs to go to jail herself for election interference.

Trump has others who will do his messaging. And, he can talk about this when it's in context of his campaigns. He left the courtroom to resume campaigning, not because that bitch won anything. She's pathetic and needs to go to jail herself for election interference.
How is prosecuting a criminal election interference?

Why sure. He only tugged his tail because he got tired of winning.

Forum List

Back