Donald Trump, rapist

Thread summary:

Not a single Trump fan was willing to explain or justify their raging double standard. Without exception, they all went into screaming fits and ran from the issue.

Conclusion:

Most Trump fans have sociopathic tendencies. They believe they never have to justify their behavior, no matter how awful it is. I mean, if I acted as badly as the Trump fans here have acted, I'd off myself out of shame. But then, I have a conscience.

So, Trump fans, you have two choices.

Keep screaming Bill Clinton is a rapist. And we'll be around to point out what raging hypocrites your are, and to laugh at your resultant hysterical meltdowns. Or, you can start acting like grownups, so that such unpleasantness will be unnecessary. The ball is in your court.
And then there's...

And while I believe that story is complete nonsense, resorting to the level of credibility established by righties here -- an accusation presumes guilt. So now that's two women so far who have accused Donald Trump of rape; and you know there will be more. They can't all be lying, right? :wink:
One only has to check their voter registration. If there is a D after their name, it is safe to assume they are lying.

Thread summary:

Not a single Trump fan was willing to explain or justify their raging double standard. Without exception, they all went into screaming fits and ran from the issue.

Conclusion:

Most Trump fans have sociopathic tendencies. They believe they never have to justify their behavior, no matter how awful it is. I mean, if I acted as badly as the Trump fans here have acted, I'd off myself out of shame. But then, I have a conscience.

Keep screaming Bill Clinton is a rapist. And we'll be around to point out what raging hypocrites your are, and to laugh at your resultant hysterical meltdowns. Or, you can start acting like grownups, so that such unpleasantness will be unnecessary. The ball is in your court.
Double standards???? The allegations against Donald Trump are false. We are not being hypocritical, YOU are using Left wing lies in a failed attempt to paint your political opponents as biased. The hypocrisy is all in the OP, you twit.

Don't delude yourself. Your thread is just about as successful as John Kasich's campaign for the GOP nomination.

I see that your quest to locate your testicles was unsuccessful, being how you were unwilling to answer a simple direct question.

So let's try again. We already know you think it's unacceptable to call Trump a rapist, due to how weak the evidence is. Same as me, in other words.

So, given that the evidence against Clinton is equally weak, do you also believe it's unacceptable to call Bill Clinton a rapist?

It's not a tough question. Just say "yes" or "no". Why the hesitation? Remember, being a hypocrite is bad, but being a cowardly hypocrite is even worse.

Seeing as every charge that Trump is a rapist has been proven false and one against clinton has been confirmed in a January 2016 statement, I'd have to say you are the cowardly hypocrite here.

Seeing as every charge that Trump is a rapist has been proven false and one against clinton has been confirmed in a January 2016 statement, I'd have to say you are the cowardly hypocrite here.
You realize not a single charge of rape or sexual abuse against Clinton has ever been proven, right?

Thread summary:

Conclusion:

"Is this the Hillary campaign headquarters? My name internet name is Mamooth.
I'm thinking of starting a thread accusing Trump of being a rapist and claiming Bill never raped anyone. What do you think about bringing Bill's and Trump's past with women up to help Hillary? What do you think of the idea?
HEY!!! THERE'S NO REASON TO USE THAT LANGUAGE!!!!!!".
Just when the Hillary campaign had shut out Bill along comes some fucking idiot like mamooth to remind us about 'My Little Pony" Bill's sexual predation.

See what I mean? You're openly contradicting yourself here. If you believe that it isn't okay to accuse either man of rape, then why craft this joke of a thread accusing Trump of it?

It's not a joke thread, dumbass. It's a thread revealing your hypocrisy. You're just butthurt because it's been so successful.
That's enough of your stupidity.
Permanent Ignore

Oops! Lefties heads exploding with that information...

And yet another Trump fan desperately tries to change the topic away from their own double standards.

Again, it's not about how weak the case against Trump is. I already said it's a weak case. The point is that the case against Bill Clinton is even weaker. So why do you Trump fans call Bill Clinton a rapist, but not Donald Trump?

Someday, a Trump fan may find their gonads and give an honest answer to that. However, it doesn't appear today will be that day.
Because Trump isn't a rapist. Not a Trump fan, either.

Monica Lewinsky would attest otherwise.

You're now claiming consensual sex is rape?

Do you understand how desperate and dishonest that looks?
If any CEO had had sex, consensual or not with a 22 year old intern that CEO would be facing criminal charges for RAPE!
Nobody faces rape for consensual sex with an adult.

You are seriously fucked in the head. Probably explains why you claimed you sold all 5 of FF franchises 8 years ago before claiming you sold 7 of them 11 years ago. You really do have shit for brains.

You realize not a single charge of rape or sexual abuse against Clinton has ever been proven, right?
Of course. The clintons have always been too powerful to prosecute. That shit will be over next January.

Of course. The clintons have always been too powerful to prosecute. That shit will be over next January.
Aside from your hopes and prayers that Hillary loses in November, nothing is going to change in terms of accusations of rape and/or sexual abuse against Bill. Who knows who you think would even try to prosecute him??

Face it ... accusations against Clinton will never be proven. Just like with Trump.

That's enough of your stupidity.
Permanent Ignore

Translation:

BAWK! BAWKBAWKBAAAWK! BAWWWK! BAAAAAAAAWK!

Yes, Trump fans are the biggest chickenshits on the planet. Not one of 'em has been willing to answer the simple question of "Given the circumstances are identical, why is it okay to call Bill a rapist, but not to call Donald a rapist?". The whole lot of 'em combined couldn't muster a single gonad.

Enjoy losing. I know I'm going to enjoy rubbing it in.

I didn't want to go there. However, given how deep into the muck the Trump fans are diving, screaming that Hillary defends her rapist husband, turnabout is definitely fair play. And we need to nip their kind of sleaze in the bud.

First wife Ivana said that Donald Trump attacked and raped her.

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex
---
The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.
---

Trump fans, why do you back a rapist and abuser of women?

Anyone else, you can toss this into the faces of the Trump fans when they try to pull their sleaze. It might teach them not to do it. After all, Trump fans don't have a better nature that you can appeal to, so fear is what has to be used to motivate them.
Bravo.

trump is a rapist.....all his orange cult members send more money.

This court is the same democrat party court that convicted innocent black men in the south.....and you guys have brought that tradition into our times....

Bravo, you lame ass morons....

Now.......what needs to happen is any democrat in a red state goes to prison when they go before a republican court....you shitheads have made the rules...we will have to live with them...

This court is the same democrat party court that convicted innocent black men in the south.....and you guys have brought that tradition into our times....

Bravo, you lame ass morons....

Now.......what needs to happen is any democrat in a red state goes to prison when they go before a republican court....you shitheads have made the rules...we will have to live with them...

Virtually every slave state is red as heart's blood. The legacy of everything you're condemning.....is MAGA.

Forum List

Back