Donald Trump, rapist

Thread summary:

Not a single Trump fan was willing to explain or justify their raging double standard. Without exception, they all went into screaming fits and ran from the issue.

Conclusion:

Most Trump fans have sociopathic tendencies. They believe they never have to justify their behavior, no matter how awful it is. I mean, if I acted as badly as the Trump fans here have acted, I'd off myself out of shame. But then, I have a conscience.

So, Trump fans, you have two choices.

Keep screaming Bill Clinton is a rapist. And we'll be around to point out what raging hypocrites your are, and to laugh at your resultant hysterical meltdowns. Or, you can start acting like grownups, so that such unpleasantness will be unnecessary. The ball is in your court.
And then there's...

And while I believe that story is complete nonsense, resorting to the level of credibility established by righties here -- an accusation presumes guilt. So now that's two women so far who have accused Donald Trump of rape; and you know there will be more. They can't all be lying, right? :wink:

Ho Hum...here we go with the bs coming out of the woodwork. Just ask Herman Cain.

Kat, can you explain why it didn't bother you a bit to see all your pals spending years calling Bill Clinton a rapist, but now you're suddenly getting all huffy because I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of it?

Mammoth, he has NO RECORD of Rape, OR sexual abuse.

And neither does Bill Clinton.

So, you're agreeing then that it's total sleaze to call Bill Clinton a rapist?

What is it about "It's the hypocrisy, stupids" that is so tough for y'all to grasp?

Hmmm... $850 K settlement, disbarred for LYING in the Lewinsky and at least 14 women that tell a story of his abuse.... And Trump?....LOLOLOL!!!!

th

No, because you have in fact, not proven that Trump has raped any women. Would you like to do that now?

Just as you have not proven that Bill Clinton has raped any women.

I believe that nobody should be accusing either man of rape.

You haven't stated a position, so I don't know what you think. I do know all the other Trump voters here think it's okay to accuse Clinton of rape, but not okay to accuse Trump of rape. And none of them will justify their double standard.

Ho Hum...here we go with the bs coming out of the woodwork. Just ask Herman Cain.

Kat, can you explain why it didn't bother you a bit to see all your pals spending years calling Bill Clinton a rapist, but now you're suddenly getting all huffy because I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of it?

Yes, I can explain it. First off I am not getting all huffy. At least I didn't feel that way. Sorry if it came across that way.

Sigh..without going into long detail we KNOW for fact things Clinton did.........including lying to a Federal Grand Jury. For that he was impeached.
The blue dress. Remember? His DNA was on that dress.
President Clinton impeached - Dec 19, 1998 - HISTORY.com

But, honestly, I don't want to discuss him. I did not mention him. I said Herman Cain. :)

Just as you have not proven that Bill Clinton has raped any women.

That's just the thing. I'm not trying to prove that Bill Clinton did anything. You are the one trying to lay the false claim that Trump has a history of raping women.

You're now claiming consensual sex is rape?

By the liberal definition, that is rape, yes. Hey don't get mad at me, it's those far left liberals who came up with this "rape culture" garbage.

Do you understand how desperate and dishonest that looks?

That's ironic coming from you. Do you realize how desperate and dishonest your OP looks? Of all the things you could attack Trump for... his policies, his stances...you make the claim that he has a history of raping women.

Okay Kat, I'll agree that the way the other Republicans attacked Cain with stories of supposed sexual misbehavior were bad. Republicans have a history of using that kind of sleaze.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I believe that nobody should be accusing either man of rape.

Yet you just did. With your OP. Come now, don't blatantly lie to my face.

I do know all the other Trump voters here think it's okay to accuse Clinton of rape, but not okay to accuse Trump of rape.

See what I mean? You're openly contradicting yourself here. If you believe that it isn't okay to accuse either man of rape, then why craft this joke of a thread accusing Trump of it?

That's just the thing. I'm not trying to prove that Bill Clinton did anything. You are the one trying to lay the false claim that Trump has a history of raping women.

Given how I just said "I believe that nobody should be accusing either man of rape.", why are you now delibereatly lying about what I supposedly trying to do?

By the liberal definition, that is rape, yes. Hey don't get mad at me, it's those far left liberals who came up with this "rape culture" garbage.

So just another lie, your new declaration that liberals define any consensual sex as rape.

That's ironic coming from you. Do you realize how desperate and dishonest your OP looks? Of all the things you could attack Trump for... his policies, his stances...you make the claim that he has a history of raping women.

I grow weary of your dishonest weasel routine. How about you try to locate your testicles and address the issue you're working so hard to run away from?

Do you think it's okay to accuse Bill Clinton of being a rapist?

Do you think it's okay to accuse Donald Trump of being a rapist?

If your answers differ, justify your double standard. Or just continue running, which is the only thing you're good at.

See what I mean? You're openly contradicting yourself here. If you believe that it isn't okay to accuse either man of rape, then why craft this joke of a thread accusing Trump of it?

It's not a joke thread, dumbass. It's a thread revealing your hypocrisy. You're just butthurt because it's been so successful.

I didn't want to go there. However, given how deep into the muck the Trump fans are diving, screaming that Hillary defends her rapist husband, turnabout is definitely fair play. And we need to nip their kind of sleaze in the bud.

First wife Ivana said that Donald Trump attacked and raped her.

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex
---
The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.
---

Trump fans, why do you back a rapist and abuser of women?

Anyone else, you can toss this into the faces of the Trump fans when they try to pull their sleaze. It might teach them not to do it. After all, Trump fans don't have a better nature that you can appeal to, so fear is what has to be used to motivate them.

Hillary's husband go to Epstein's Lolita Island to fuck 16 year old sex slaves

So just another lie, your new declaration that liberals define any consensual sex as rape.

So what was all that hulabaloo at Columbia University? Oh here's one, Ted Cruz being accused of instilling "rape culture" for kissing his daughter:

"As you probably know, rape culture is the way in which our society enables sexual violence against women (and men). This spans everything from the portrayal of women as sex objects in media to how consent is taught, expressed, and honored.

When you look at the gif I posted, you see that his daughter clearly does not want to be kissed. Were this a playful moment, perhaps our perception would be different, but it’s not. It is obvious she doesn’t want that attention from her father.

When I cite this as one example of “benign” rape culture, I mean that it’s one of those seemingly meaningless moments that enables violent acts. No, I don’t think Ted Cruz would ever hurt his daughter nor do I believe anything he’s doing here is remotely sexual, but I think it’s important to discuss the role of consent in this situation. If her father doesn’t respect her boundaries, wouldn’t this make it harder for her to understand she’s able to assert boundaries to unwanted attention down the road?"

-- Charles Clymer, Huffington Post contributor

Looks like to me you're out of cards to play, you mamooth liar.

Last edited:
I didn't want to go there. However, given how deep into the muck the Trump fans are diving, screaming that Hillary defends her rapist husband, turnabout is definitely fair play. And we need to nip their kind of sleaze in the bud.

First wife Ivana said that Donald Trump attacked and raped her.

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex
---
The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.
---

Trump fans, why do you back a rapist and abuser of women?

Anyone else, you can toss this into the faces of the Trump fans when they try to pull their sleaze. It might teach them not to do it. After all, Trump fans don't have a better nature that you can appeal to, so fear is what has to be used to motivate them.

DIvorce case statements have zero credibility.

Forum List

Back