Video: Heartwarming Moment As Trump Honors WWII Vet CARRIED To His Seat By Fellow Trump Supporters

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Conservative US ^ | 02.20.2020 | Alex Hall

A group of Trump supporters on Wednesday was spotted carrying a World War II veteran to his seat before the presidentā€™s rally in Phoenix, Ariz., video shows.
A clip posted to Twitter shows two men, one donning a Trump hat, carrying the vet down a flight of stairs at the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
The crowd can be heard chanting ā€œUSA! USA!ā€ in the background.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1230260022652784641

Kari Lake

āœ”@KariLakeFox10

This happened at the @realDonaldTrump rally in Phoenix. Lots of teamwork here. These men carrying a World War II veteran to his seat. Got to admit I got a lump in my throat

5:37 PM - Feb 19, 2020 Ā· Phoenix, AZ
Twitter Ads info and privacy

20.6K people are talking about this

heartwarming-moment-as-president-trump-honors-wwii-vet-carried-to-his-seat-by-fellow-trump-supporters%2F President Trump didnā€™t forget the sacrifice this man did so that he can attend his rally and decided to honor him.
In true Trump fashion, the President recognized 100-year-old WWII veteran Irvin Julian, who was carried into the rally by Trump supporters.
ā€œItā€™s all over TV that the folks here tonight have helped a great World War II veteran into the arena. I donā€™t know if he knows it, but heā€™s, right now, the hottest celebrity in the world. He might even be hotter than Trump, right now, I have to say,ā€ the President said.
ā€œHeā€™s all over television. Even ā€˜fake news CNNā€™ had him on, but they say he is a legitimate hero, a veteran of World War II, Irvin Julian,ā€ Trump continued.
The president thanked Julian, who was being held up by supporters as the crowd erupted in applause, giving the hero a standing ovation.
The president then had his son, Donald Trump Jr. give Julian and the men who carried him MAGA hats.
Video below

This was another huge MAGA rally as supporters camped outside the venue overnight to get into the building Wednesday afternoon for Trumpā€™s speech at 7 p.m.

Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readersā€™ newsfeeds and is instead promoting mainstream media sources. When you share with your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family and on your Facebook wall or other social networks that you use! Thank you.

Guaranteed NOT ONE FUCKING DEMONRAT WOULD EVER DO THAT!!!!

A group of Trump supporters on Wednesday was spotted carrying a World War II veteran to his seat before the presidentā€™s rally in Phoenix, Ariz., video shows.
A clip posted to Twitter shows two men, one donning a Trump hat, carrying the vet down a flight of stairs at the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum.

Kari Lake

āœ”@KariLakeFox10

This happened at the @realDonaldTrump rally in Phoenix. Lots of teamwork here. These men carrying a World War II veteran to his seat. Got to admit I got a lump in my throat

heartwarming-moment-as-president-trump-honors-wwii-vet-carried-to-his-seat-by-fellow-trump-supporters%2F President Trump didnā€™t forget the sacrifice this man did so that he can attend his rally and decided to honor him.
In true Trump fashion, the President recognized 100-year-old WWII veteran Irvin Julian, who was carried into the rally by Trump supporters.
ā€œItā€™s all over TV that the folks here tonight have helped a great World War II veteran into the arena. I donā€™t know if he knows it, but heā€™s, right now, the hottest celebrity in the world. He might even be hotter than Trump, right now, I have to say,ā€ the President said.
ā€œHeā€™s all over television. Even ā€˜fake news CNNā€™ had him on, but they say he is a legitimate hero, a veteran of World War II, Irvin Julian,ā€ Trump continued.
The president thanked Julian, who was being held up by supporters as the crowd erupted in applause, giving the hero a standing ovation.
The president then had his son, Donald Trump Jr. give Julian and the men who carried him MAGA hats.
Video below

This was another huge MAGA rally as supporters camped outside the venue overnight to get into the building Wednesday afternoon for Trumpā€™s speech at 7 p.m.

Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readersā€™ newsfeeds and is instead promoting mainstream media sources. When you share with your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family and on your Facebook wall or other social networks that you use! Thank you.

LOL I was 2 sec. from posting this one too.

Kari Lake

āœ”@KariLakeFox10

Video below

Freaking 5 Star Awesomeness

Now you tell me what military family didn't shed a tear watching that, and will not vote for a man that so honors their patriotism!...... not a word from the DeathRATS!.....Truly pathetic scum that have nothing to offer America!

Lol! Honor him by cutting his social security benefits !?

Lol! Honor him by cutting his social security benefits !?
Of course you LIE like usual....He simply cut the amount of expected increase spending to a more rational INCREASE....As he did with medicare and medicade....you fuckers need to be horsewipped for all your lies!

Kari Lake

āœ”@KariLakeFox10

Video below

That guy will probably croak before the election

Kari Lake

āœ”@KariLakeFox10

Video below

Very touching. And yes....Democrats would do that....even more likely to do that because we still have our souls.

Kari Lake

āœ”@KariLakeFox10

Video below

We can only hope you go first!

Kari Lake

āœ”@KariLakeFox10

Video below

I'm not old and dying. It would have been funny as fuck if those inbred hillbilly's had dropped the guy.

Kari Lake

āœ”@KariLakeFox10

Video below

Very touching. And yes....Democrats would do that....even more likely to do that because we still have our souls.

You people have no souls, proven again at last night debate!

Kari Lake

āœ”@KariLakeFox10

Video below

I'm not old and dying. It would have been funny as fuck if those inbred hillbilly's had dropped the guy.

Thanks for proving you scum have no souls as I previously stated!

Kari Lake

āœ”@KariLakeFox10

Video below

Nobody knows or cares what you previously stated, snowflake.

Kari Lake

āœ”@KariLakeFox10

Video below

Or what you say Anti- American!

^ 2nd grade writing skills

^pre school logic!

^pre school logic!
^ pre-schooler

New Topics

Forum List

Back