Donald Trump Onto Something? Should Mexico Be Billed For Their Illegal U.S. Invasion?...

Should The Mexican Government Be Billed For Extensive U.S. Illegal Alien Costs

• Total voters

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Say what you want about Donald Trump, but i do appreciate his honesty and boldness. Mexico has done nothing to curb the flow of Illegals into the U.S. So why should only American Taxpayers be forced to pay the bill? I think it's time for Mexico to start sharing the burden. What do you think?

Mexico should police its northern border or face harsh economic sanctions by the U.S.

Mexico should police its northern border or face harsh economic sanctions by the U.S.

That ship already sailed. They will not secure their Northern Border. Time for them to pick up the tab. God knows, American Taxpayers have paid enough.

That ship already sailed. They will not secure their Northern Border. Time for them to pick up the tab. God knows, American Taxpayers have paid enough.

"Pick up the tab" = Economic sanctions. What else would you do- send them an invoice?

I fully support it. But i'm way past the point of believing Mexico will someday secure its Northern Border. So the time for action is now.

Say what you want about Donald Trump, but i do appreciate his honesty and boldness. Mexico has done nothing to curb the flow of Illegals into the U.S. So why should only American Taxpayers be forced to pay the bill? I think it's time for Mexico to start sharing the burden. What do you think?
I trust Trump about as much as I do Bush or Obama.He is just doing what Obama did.saying one thing but does another.

Forum List

Back