Donald Trump NRA Speech Tomorrow

And how did you get Trumps support for taking the guns first has anything to do with Harris from that article? She wasn’t even mentioned

My mistake, I guess it was Pence. She has said it before though. MANY times in fact.

This is what you're all on about? He was talking about taking guns from dangerous criminals and the mentally ill. Isn't that what we want?

My mistake, I guess it was Pence. She has said it before though. MANY times in fact.

This is what you're all on about? He was talking about taking guns from dangerous criminals and the mentally ill. Isn't that what we want?
Not without due process. Do you support Trump and Kamala with there confiscation first due process approach

Not without due process. Do you support Trump and Kamala with there confiscation first due process approach

Due process? Umm,.. I'm not sure if it's just me and my learning disabilities, but I don't know what you're talking about. Mind rephrasing the question?

Due process? Umm,.. I'm not sure if it's just me and my learning disabilities, but I don't know what you're talking about. Mind rephrasing the question?
Should someone have their guns taken away just because, say they wore a MAGA hat or came out as trans, that is the way Trump and Kamala are advocating. Or do you think there needs to be steps followed that and certain criteria need to be meet before you deny someone their right and confiscate their property?
Or another way to look at it
If I said hey Road Runner shot two people, should you be in jail for life just because I said you did it and maybe one day in decade or two from now we may have a trial. or should there be a trial where evidence is presented to determine if you are actually guilty or not before you are sentenced? Trump would have you locked up I would have you go to trial.

Last edited:
Should someone have their guns taken away just because, say they wore a MAGA hat or came out as trans, that is the way Trump and Kamala are advocating.

I don't believe that Trump was saying that but Kamala probably was. Oh and btw Trump is all about having a fair trial so I don't know where you got that from.

I don't believe that Trump was saying that but Kamala probably was. Oh and btw Trump is all about having a fair trial so I don't know where you got that from.
I got them from his own mouth. And Yea that is exactly what Trump was saying. Take the guns away first, in my example that would be sentencing you to jail first. Then worry about the process later, having a trial to determine your guilt in my example. You are ignoring what the man said. Read your Hill article. Pence was saying we need to follow due process in taking the guns away from people and Trump said no he thinks we should take the guns first. You seem not to understand what Trump actually said. I’m trying to help you understand it better

I got them from his own mouth. And Yea that is exactly what Trump was saying. Take the guns away first, in my example that would be sentencing you to jail first. Then worry about the process later, having a trial to determine your guilt in my example. You are ignoring what the man said. Read your Hill article. Pence was saying we need to follow due process in taking the guns away from people and Trump said no he thinks we should take the guns first. You seem not to understand what Trump actually said. I’m trying to help you understand it better

I'm pretty sure that neither one of them were serious but especially Trump.

I'm pretty sure that neither one of them were serious but especially Trump.
You would be wrong it was a news conference after a shooting they were both serious. Why are you so hell bent on denying the facts and the words the man said. Understanding history serves you better than trying to rewrite it as you are attempting here. Trump is not a friend of the second never has been never will be.

Forum List

Back