Donald Trump: Now’s the Time for Christians to Get Out the Vote to Save Christianity

God says they ain't real Christians anyway...
Trump to Christians is Elmer Gantry,

without the charm, humanity, and some vestige of conscience.
Trump is a business man and a very sharp negotiator. He has great leadership ability and good business sense. Far more than what we currently have. Consider it a step up. You'll adjust.
Great business sense does not file bankruptcy 4 times...

Which is why I know he has the ability to help America. Yes, he lost it all and came back - see his book, "The Art of the Comeback"....he knows not only how to make billions but what to do when you lose it all and have to make it back - don't you see? He's just what this country needs.

You have no idea how much his bankruptcies cost the taxpayer, do you?

Would you like to go over the Obuma supporters that got BILLIONS of dollars from Obuma's STIMULUS?.... Bet it makes whatever Trump did look like 2 cent candy...are you OLD ENOUGH to remember 2 cent candy?
Or 1/2 cent bubble gum....

I respect Cruz very much and I'm truly hoping that Donald Trump will choose him for his Vice President. In the political climate America is in -Donald Trump is the candidate that can make it to the White House. Realistically I cannot see that happening for Cruz but I can see him going in as VP. Donald Trump is able to get a very wide range of voters and I believe he'll make a great President. I'm a Pentecostal believer and have no problem voting for Trump. I'm voting for a President, not a Pastor. I believe most Christians in the Bible belt would agree.

Your Pentecostal belief is stifling your rational thought process.

Trump offers NOTHING to the middle class of this country AND very little of what he has planned can actually be implemented.

Actually, now is the time to keep all crazy Christians out of politics.

Trump is a business man and a very sharp negotiator. He has great leadership ability and good business sense. Far more than what we currently have. Consider it a step up. You'll adjust.

He's leading Obama 4 to 0 on bankruptcies, and 3 to 1 on marriages.

It's true. Christianity must be saved while Islam must be wiped off the face of the Earth in order to prevent White genocide. Christianity is what has sustained this nation since its inception and as for right now, we have a Muslim pResident occupying the oval office in a time of war who is attempting America's downfall by flooding the nation with Islamic jihadists hell bent on killing law abiding sovereign citizens. A vote for Trump will be a vote for saving Christianity and preserving White peoples traditions, culture and heritage.

Donald Trump: Now's the Time for Christians to Get Out the Vote to Save Christianity - The Gateway Pundit
Sorry but christianity has done nothing but HELP the genocide of the white race. This turn the other cheek,love they enemy,give away everything you own shit is destructive. We need a religion that puts our race FIRST which is what Creativity does. Its why its gaining popularity among racially aware white people.

Trump is probably the least Christian candidate out there!

Ohhh but he's against the scary mooslims ! They are trying to move in on Christian turf !!!

Donald Trump has never drank an alcoholic beverage in his life. He's never been on drugs. He's never used a fake birth certificate, social security number or hidden his history from anyone. His children are all success stories. Donald Trump is an open book and will most likely be one of the most transparent presidents we've ever had. Donald Trump was born in America and is an American success story.

Obama? Not so much.

Donald Trump has never drank an alcoholic beverage in his life. He's never been on drugs. He's never used a fake birth certificate, social security number or hidden his history from anyone. His children are all success stories. Donald Trump is an open book and will most likely be one of the most transparent presidents we've ever had. Donald Trump was born in America and is an American success story.

Obama? Not so much.
We all can't be born with a silver spoon in our mouths..

Trump is probably the least Christian candidate out there!

Ohhh but he's against the scary mooslims ! They are trying to move in on Christian turf !!!
We're not electing a Pastor of a church. We're electing the next President of the United States of America and who are you to judge Donald Trump and his personal relationship with Jesus Christ? You know nothing. Go back to sleep.

Obama? Not so much.
To the best of my knowledge no doctor has ever reported delivering a baby with a spoon in its mouth.
Silver or otherwise.
Goodnight.

Obama? Not so much.
To the best of my knowledge no doctor has ever reported delivering a baby with a spoon in its mouth.
Silver or otherwise.
Goodnight.
If you have never heard that phrase, you might want to get out in the real world sometime...

Trump is know to be banging his whores while he was married . He runs the Ms universe pagent that objectifies women. He owns gambling halls .

Obama came from nothing . Truley self made. He didn't get a million dollar loan to start him off .

Has anyone seen trumps b/c?

Obama? Not so much.

Hitler loved dogs. Case closed.

Obama? Not so much.

Obama? Not so much.
Silver or otherwise.
Goodnight.
If you have never heard that phrase, you might want to get out in the real world sometime...
I don't care for phrases. I prefer to deal with reality. You should try it, Moonglow. It's really not that bad.
Trump winning the 2016 election is a good thing. Don't worry. Be happy.

Obama? Not so much.

Obama? Not so much.
Silver or otherwise.
Goodnight.
I don't care for phrases. I prefer to deal with reality. You should try it, Moonglow. It's really not that bad.
Trump winning the 2016 election is a good thing. Don't worry. Be happy.
The Bible is full of phrases, yet you quote them often...and parables that are confusing....I don't care who is elected, it will not stop me from living...

Forum List

Back