Donald Trump: Now’s the Time for Christians to Get Out the Vote to Save Christianity

trump will probably get my vote-----but only be default. anything but Hillary
That'll do.

The RWNJs standards just keep going lower and lower. They now openly say they don't care who they vote for, don't care what he is, what he says or what he stands for. He's openly fascist and married to a Communist who has proven she has no loyalty to the US.

You fools don't deserve to live in the US and you certainly are not qualified to vote.
That's because no one is worse than Hillary, stupid. And you really should look up the word "fascism".

Money isn't and never was the root of all evil
Are you calling the Word of God a lie? The love of money is the root of ALL EVIL. Not some, not part, not most but ALL.........................as in ALL. Understand?

It is written:

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
1 Timothy 1:10

The love of money and money are the same thing.

Capitalists love money. They are the root of all evil.
Try to buy a car with a love of money, Genius.

The idea that electing a president is going to save Christians is absolutely ludicrous. Especially someone like trump. If you want to be saved look to Christ and live

It reminds me when the people went to Samuel demanding a King instead making the Lord their King. God may give you what you want, but I hope He doesn't if you want Trump

It's true. Christianity must be saved while Islam must be wiped off the face of the Earth in order to prevent White genocide. Christianity is what has sustained this nation since its inception and as for right now, we have a Muslim pResident occupying the oval office in a time of war who is attempting America's downfall by flooding the nation with Islamic jihadists hell bent on killing law abiding sovereign citizens. A vote for Trump will be a vote for saving Christianity and preserving White peoples traditions, culture and heritage.

Donald Trump: Now's the Time for Christians to Get Out the Vote to Save Christianity - The Gateway Pundit
I love him! What a blessing! I pray to God he chooses Cruz for his VP. Wouldn't it be wonderful?
So you don't want the non-white christians?

Trump sews up White Supremesist vote!

Hahaha someone defends God and Country and it bothers you so much you bring up the race card. You are the one I want to run from.
Trump has the vote of theOP sewn up. Are there any other questions?
When was it okay for the so-called Christians to hate? I mean, it's not like it's a doctrine of Christ himself....Yet these people are vile and immoral...Such is not the true values of Christianity...

It's true. Christianity must be saved while Islam must be wiped off the face of the Earth in order to prevent White genocide. Christianity is what has sustained this nation since its inception and as for right now, we have a Muslim pResident occupying the oval office in a time of war who is attempting America's downfall by flooding the nation with Islamic jihadists hell bent on killing law abiding sovereign citizens. A vote for Trump will be a vote for saving Christianity and preserving White peoples traditions, culture and heritage.

Donald Trump: Now's the Time for Christians to Get Out the Vote to Save Christianity - The Gateway Pundit
I love him! What a blessing! I pray to God he chooses Cruz for his VP. Wouldn't it be wonderful?
What are you talking about? Who are you talking about?

What are you talking about? Who are you talking about?
The OP stated that the USA is for white Christians only...

I have news for y
The idea that electing a president is going to save Christians is absolutely ludicrous. Especially someone like trump. If you want to be saved look to Christ and live

It reminds me when the people went to Samuel demanding a King instead making the Lord their King. God may give you what you want, but I hope He doesn't if you want Trump

I have news for you, Avatar. I told that story here at least 2 years ago and the King the people demanded was "Obama" ..........look at it now. Things are not going so well. Are they! While I have never claimed that Trump is living a sold out Christian life for Jesus Christ - I see a man with great potential. A man with a very big heart, no agenda - a man who will not sell us down the river for lobbyists or a book deal - he is already a billionaire - he will be on the up and up. I see a Trump election with a Cruz VP ticket as a great opportunity. I believe that God looks at Trumps heart and says that is a man I can use. You see the outer appearance of Trump - God is looking at his heart. I believe Trump has a very great heart.

I have news for y

I have news for you, Avatar. I told that story here at least 2 years ago and the King the people demanded was "Obama" ..........look at it now. Things are not going so well. Are they! While I have never claimed that Trump is living a sold out Christian life for Jesus Christ - I see a man with great potential. A man with a very big heart, no agenda - a man who will not sell us down the river for lobbyists or a book deal - he is already a billionaire - he will be on the up and up. I see a Trump election with a Cruz VP ticket as a great opportunity. I believe that God looks at Trumps heart and says that is a man I can use. You see the outer appearance of Trump - God is looking at his heart. I believe Trump has a very great heart.
Only reason he has a big heart is from pulmonary hypertension. He, is the best example of a person that will never get into Heaven because of his accumulated wealth that he loves and is a slave to.....

What is the root of evil then?

Loving possessions more than God and people
Wrong. That is not what the Bible says.

It is written:

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
1 Timothy 6:10

What exactly do you think loving money is other than loving your possessions more than God and your fellow man. And how are you loving them by voting for a man who loves money more than people?
Are you judging Donald Trump now? You should be very careful about that, Avatar. Abraham and Job were both very wealthy men and neither worshiped money. It was a rich man who provided his own tomb for Jesus Christ. You cannot judge another man's heart. You have no idea what he is thinking right this second.

What is the root of evil then?

Loving possessions more than God and people
Wrong. That is not what the Bible says.

It is written:

1 Timothy 6:10

What exactly do you think loving money is other than loving your possessions more than God and your fellow man. And how are you loving them by voting for a man who loves money more than people?
Are you judging Donald Trump now? You should be very careful about that, Avatar. Abraham and Job were both very wealthy men and neither worshiped money. It was a rich man who provided his own tomb for Jesus Christ. You cannot judge another man's heart. You have no idea what he is thinking right this second.
I thought you followed Jesus and what did he say about the wealthy?

I have news for y

Only reason he has a big heart is from pulmonary hypertension. He, is the best example of a person that will never get into heaven because of his accumulated wealth that he loves and is a slave to.....
That is nonsense and as you were asking me about Steve McGarrett's comment in OP - I was commenting on the link - not his comment. I think you already know that though, Moonglow.

I have news for y

Only reason he has a big heart is from pulmonary hypertension. He, is the best example of a person that will never get into heaven because of his accumulated wealth that he loves and is a slave to.....
That is nonsense and as you were asking me about Steve McGarrett's comment in OP - I was commenting on the link - not his comment. I think you already know that though, Moonglow.
People with such hate you want as a candidate....??

Actually, now is the time to keep all crazy Christians out of politics.
God says they ain't real Christians anyway...
Trump to Christians is Elmer Gantry,

without the charm, humanity, and some vestige of conscience.
Trump is a business man and a very sharp negotiator. He has great leadership ability and good business sense. Far more than what we currently have. Consider it a step up. You'll adjust.

I have news for y

People with such hate you want as a candidate....??

How is Trump hateful? I do not see it. He's tough but hateful? I believe he has a good heart. Give him a chance for heaven's sake.

Post a you tube video for me where you can show him presenting himself as being full of hate and I'll watch it, Moonglow. Otherwise I'm going to have to surmise that you just do not like him. And that isn't good enough. You and I do not share the same values, likes, dislikes usually.

Forum List

Back