Donald Trump: No Black Presidents For A While Because Of Obama

he didnt insult Mexicans dummy

he was correct

you losers just cant stop race-baiting and pandering
Saying that they are rapists and drug dealers? Is it correct? There is nothing about diplomatic behavior in his statements. Not even all illegal immigrants break the law. They want better life and they work for the government. They must not leave the country. They are honest people. I agree that they should have asked for legal status, however these are frontier guards who didn`t fulfill their responsibilities.

The only group Trump hasn't insulted yet is white men. Curious, no?

Swing and a miss...strike three.

he has "insulted" (called out) every politician in washington and every member of the media...and most of them are white.
He has insulted everybody in the country. There only person escaped his insults was him. So, should these people vote for him? Yes, if they don`t really understand what he means. As we can notice from ratings there are many those who knows nothing about politics.

he was correct

Saying that they are rapists and drug dealers? Is it correct? There is nothing about diplomatic behavior in his statements. Not even all illegal immigrants break the law. They want better life and they work for the government. They must not leave the country. They are honest people. I agree that they should have asked for legal status, however these are frontier guards who didn`t fulfill their responsibilities.

HE DIDNT say they are all rapists and drug dealers. what part of that doesnt the race-baiting left understand?

he has "insulted" (called out) every politician in washington and every member of the media...and most of them are white.
He has insulted everybody in the country. There only person escaped his insults was him. So, should these people vote for him? Yes, if they don`t really understand what he means. As we can notice from ratings there are many those who knows nothing about politics.

only you "understand what he means"??

dude please.................

post the direct quotes and let's go over them...I think you're exaggerating wildly.

Trump claims that Obama has "set a very poor standard" and he, as a President, really did nothing for citizens. Trump accuses Obama unemployment numbers in the country and suppose that this is a reason for Americans not to vote for a black candidate.

As for me, it`s completely nonsense. This doesn`t depend on color of skin. This depends only on a person leading a country.

Trump doesn`t have new ideas and try to say as much gibberish as possible. Why do people like it?

Where is the link to him saying this?
The ******* got it: Donald Trump: Obama Has 'Set A Very Poor Standard' For African-American Presidents

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
I agreed with that before Ben Carson came along.

he was correct

He didn't say "mexicans" were rapists and murderers..go read it again and no cherry picking words out of context....Nice try.

He didn't say "mexicans" were rapists and murderers..go read it again and no cherry picking words out of context....Nice try.
When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
He didn't say "mexicans", right, but he meant exactly immigrants from Mexico, and vast majority of them are mexicans. So I think it's pretty the same.

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
He didn't say "mexicans", right, but he meant exactly immigrants from Mexico, and vast majority of them are mexicans. So I think it's pretty the same.

no..he meant illegal aliens..everyone understands that..semantic distortions aren't helping your "cause"..people see right through it...and it doesn't matter where they're from..illegal means illegal.

He meant illegal aliens crossing the southern border. Any intelligent person knows that it's not only Mexicans that cross over.

Donald Trump: No Black Presidents For A While Because Of Obama
Trump claims that Obama has "set a very poor standard" and he, as a President, really did nothing for citizens. Trump accuses Obama unemployment numbers in the country and suppose that this is a reason for Americans not to vote for a black candidate.

As for me, it`s completely nonsense. This doesn`t depend on color of skin. This depends only on a person leading a country.

Trump doesn`t have new ideas and try to say as much gibberish as possible. Why do people like it?
For "awhile?" I say Never! God Bless David Duke! (-:

he was correct

HE DIDNT say they are all rapists and drug dealers. what part of that doesnt the race-baiting left understand?
Not all.......but only "some" are respectable

What does that say about Mexicans?

he was correct

He meant Canadians?

he was correct

The topic was closing the border and that quote was a reference to illegals coming in from mexico and committing crimes....no one is fooled by your cherry picking and disinformation.

he was correct

trump-says-the-truth-and-the-jew-cringes.png

Trump only "assumes" that "some are good people"...

Forum List

Back