Donald Trump mounts extraordinary defence of his 'mental stability'

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Donald Trump mounts extraordinary defence of his 'mental stability'

"In an extraordinary public defence of his own mental stability, Donald Trump issued a volley of tweets that seemed guaranteed to add fuel to a raging political fire.
Suggestions in a new tell-all book that he was mentally unfit to be president were out of “the old Ronald Reagan playbook”, Trump wrote on Saturday.

“Actually,” the president added, “throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.”

He also said he “would qualify as not smart, but genius ... and a very stable genius at that!”"

Well..I'm not a doctor, so I'll not weigh in on this..but I will point out..that Ronald Reagan WAS suffering from early onset Alzheimer's Disease--Nancy and his Cabinet covered for him for years...this is fact.

So..Trump is unaware the Reagan had Dementia? Is he just so dumb? Or..is this just another piece of evidence?

I dunno....

more:

"At a lunchtime press conference at Camp David, the president was asked why he tweeted. In a characteristically freewheeling answer, he said: “Only because I went to the best colleges or college. I went to – I had a situation where I was a very excellent student, came out and made billions and billions of dollars, became one of the top business people.

“Went to television and for 10 years was a tremendous success as you probably have heard. Ran for president one time and won.”

In fact, in 1999 Trump mounted a first run for the White House when he sought the nomination of the Reform party.

The president continued, referring to Wolff: “And then I hear this guy that does not know me – doesn’t know me at all – by the way did not interview me for three – he said he interviewed me for three hours in the White House – it didn’t exist, OK? It’s in his imagination.”"

Even his TV success was short lived. By the end of the 3rd season it had already bottomed out.

Like YOU said "your no doctor". Thead is dead.
Oh my..the mighty Dark fury has spoken....ROTFLMFAO! Get over yourself dude.

Perhaps you might want to actually comment on the fact that Trump seems to not know that the "old Ronald Reagan playbook" was, in fact, correct? That he is citing a source that does his cause no good at all.

Thread is now open..LOL!!

The more trump opens his big, fat, ugly mouth, the more he proves he is unstable, unfit to be president, and probably insane.

Of course he's also a lying sack of shit, with no character, no morals, and no principles, but that's another story...

I'm a stable genius?

Sounds like something a narcissistic moron would say. Course, I would never call him a moron. I would leave that to his Secretary of State.

Trump needs no defense from the latest pathetic accusation by liberals after everything else they have tried have failed...

Forum List

Back