Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

The plan is that Trump go down in history as the last president. Democrats will abolish the office as well as the vote that fills the office.

Maybe we Democrats could hold secret elections with just our candidate and we could do so in that basement of that pizza joint where Hillary molests children. Yeah, of course we'd have to get her to stop molesting just long enough to cast her ballot.
It's sad that so many believe this shit. And it's nothing short of cult behavior to be so emotionally invested in such an obvious madman and to be deaf and blind to what he shows us every fuckin' day.

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

Trump is a lame duck President since the first day in office.

All he can do is write EO's that liberal courts will strike down.

I reckon he did appoint someone to SCOTUS.

That's about it.

Neither party likes him, nor does the press

but the people do and that's all that really matters. Its why he won and keeps winning.

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

Trump is a lame duck President since the first day in office.

All he can do is write EO's that liberal courts will strike down.

I reckon he did appoint someone to SCOTUS.

That's about it.

Neither party likes him, nor does the press

but the people do and that's all that really matters. Its why he won and keeps winning.

Yeah, everybody loves him. LOL

Then expect for your society to get more Liberal, and don't complain about the damages done by brainwashing by Liberal institutions.
Only weak-minded dumb polacks get brainwashed.
Society is way more Liberal today, than it was in the 1950's.
Then how the fuck do you explain the “Reagan Revolution” of the 1980’s? :laugh:
It's almost all because of Liberal Hollywood, and media.
Spoken like a true scared statist.

Then expect for your society to get more Liberal, and don't complain about the damages done by brainwashing by Liberal institutions.

The revolution that established supply side econ and trickle down and busting labor unions? That revolution? I explain it as the beginnings of the income gap and the destruction of the working man. George HW Bush called it Voodoo economics and he was right.

Reagan was actually a Liberal, he gave millions of illegal Mexicans amnesty.

You're the brainwashed idiot.

Believing that problems like illegal immigration, are somehow not the fault of the Capitalists who hire them?

Why should you tolerate Liberal institutions which dominate the scene to continue to brainwash the masses?

You must be very dumb, or weak.

I explain it as the beginnings of the income gap and the destruction of the working man.
Funny...the “working man” has done better than ever since the Reagan Administration. Unemployment is at 3% right now and is at a record low in the African-American community (a fact that infuriates you racist Dumbocrats).

The next Democrat President will be named Emperor by Congress and serve a life time term.
I hope you're a prophet.
Spoken like a true progressive. Like all lefties - you hate liberty, free thought, and self-governance.

For such a cultist to call anyone out on the subject of free thought and liberty is very amusing. Keep steppin' in it. It's a hoot!
Dude...you just got caught admitting you hope for a dictator. Don’t change the subject.

The next Democrat President will be named Emperor by Congress and serve a life time term.
I hope you're a prophet.
Spoken like a true progressive. Like all lefties - you hate liberty, free thought, and self-governance.

For such a cultist to call anyone out on the subject of free thought and liberty is very amusing. Keep steppin' in it. It's a hoot!
Dude...you just got caught admitting you hope for a dictator. Don’t change the subject.

You forgot the smiley face. I'm bummed.

According to idiot statist #1, Reagan is the ultimate libertarian. According to idiot statist #2, Reagan was the ultimate liberal.
The revolution that established supply side econ and trickle down and busting labor unions? That revolution? I explain it as the beginnings of the income gap and the destruction of the working man.
Reagan was actually a Liberal
This pretty much proves that Ronald Reagan was the greatest president of the 20th Century. Not only does he have uneducated statists furious, but they can’t even agree on what made him so “bad”. :laugh:

I explain it as the beginnings of the income gap and the destruction of the working man.
Funny...the “working man” has done better than ever since the Reagan Administration. Unemployment is at 3% right now and is at a record low in the African-American community (a fact that infuriates you racist Dumbocrats).

Working folks wages have been stagnant while the market makes the rich richer and the income gap widens like a yawn. Obama had to fix the mess that the last GOP moron made. BTW Trump has little to do with the current economy if you factor out the trashing of the environment in the effort to make himself richer. Who needs clean water and air, right?

Forum List

Back