Donald Trump Jr. subpoenaed by Senate Intelligence Committee

This might actually give Trump the way out he wants without "surrendering" or going through impeachment or the possible loss of the next election. He could just pardon his family and then resign, exclaiming he is doing it because the Democrats are tearing up his family.

LOL. I love the fantasies you leftists come up with. Trump is a fighter. Always was and always will be. Yes, it's pure harassment, but like I said, what goes around comes around.

Trump is a fighter? Trump is a crooked bully who has never had his ass thoroughly kicked.

Why did Donnie Jr lie? Why did both he and his father lie to all Americans in 2016, with Putin in on the lie?

This might actually give Trump the way out he wants without "surrendering" or going through impeachment or the possible loss of the next election. He could just pardon his family and then resign, exclaiming he is doing it because the Democrats are tearing up his family.

LOL. I love the fantasies you leftists come up with. Trump is a fighter. Always was and always will be. Yes, it's pure harassment, but like I said, what goes around comes around.

Today is a wake up call. When Republicans start to side with Democrats like Burr and Nunes have in the last couple of days, and Trump resigning "for the sake of his family," is the perfect excuse his followers will listen to, and just get even more angry at Democrats.

Trump is a fighter? Trump is a crooked bully who has never had his ass thoroughly kicked.

That's what usually happens with fighters. It's the wimps that get their ass kicked all the time.

While you on the left are jumping up and down, hoping this is the one what gets rid of Trump, what you don't realize is that you are giving Trump ammunition for the 2020 debates against whoever the Democrat nominee is. A lot of people don't really pay attention to things like this, but when Trump addresses the public about these side-shows of harassment, the voters tuning in will realize just how corrupt the Democrat party is.

That's what usually happens with fighters. It's the wimps that get their ass kicked all the time.

While you on the left are jumping up and down, hoping this is the one what gets rid of Trump, what you don't realize is that you are giving Trump ammunition for the 2020 debates against whoever the Democrat nominee is. A lot of people don't really pay attention to things like this, but when Trump addresses the public about these side-shows of harassment, the voters tuning in will realize just how corrupt the Democrat party is.

Was Nixon a Democrat?

Right, but if they really want to charge him there, I'm sure they have already made sealed indictments so that the statute of limitations doesn't run out while he is in office
Definitely. To be unsealed at their pleasure. Same with the feds.

Was Nixon a Democrat?

No, why? You trying to make some sort of point?

Since Mueller found no Russian collusion with anyone Trump Jr should just have a little fun with the appearance. Review the Mueller report and he's good to go.

Was Nixon a Democrat?

How many Presidents have resigned from office in U.S. history? And what party were they members of? It's not about being a quitter or a fighter. What matters is if the person isn't a lying piece of scum... then they wouldn't have anything to worry about.

Was Nixon a Democrat?

How many Presidents have resigned from office in U.S. history? And what party were they members of? It's not about being a quitter or a fighter. What matters is if the person isn't a lying piece of scum... then they wouldn't have anything to worry about.

You mean like Bill Clinton?

Of course the difference between Clinton and Nixon is that he was heavily supported by his party whereas the Republicans told Nixon to get out of Dodge. How many Presidents resigned from office and from what party? Well how many Presidents were convicted of perjury and from what party?

Was Nixon a Democrat?

Of course the difference between Clinton and Nixon is that he was heavily supported by his party whereas the Republicans told Nixon to get out of Dodge. How many Presidents resigned from office and from what party? Well how many Presidents were convicted of perjury and from what party?

Bill Clinton didn't resign. He was impeached but not removed from office by the Senate and served 8 years. Doesn't mean he wasn't shady... but when your go to defense EVERY SINGLE TIME for Trump is to point the finger at some past President? You've lost.

Just reported on MSNBC. I am surprised. What do you think?

Senate Intelligence Committee subpoenas Donald Trump Jr. in Russia probe
I'm sure, just like with everyone else associated with this corrupt administration, daddy will tell him to ignore the subpoena.

In today's corrupt political climate, showing up for subpoenas issued by Congress is optional.

Yep. Hillary made an art of it . . . .
What subpoenas has she ignored?

You slept through all the hearings she's been in since Benghazi? It took months, years or never to get shit out of her. That's why her hearings dragged on so long. Democrats never meet a subpoena deadline! You fuckheads invented the process of lawlessness, now you're shitting your pants because Trump is throwing it back in your face! :lmao:
Answer the question, nitwit. Better yet, I'll answer it for you. She hasn't ignored any subpoenas, moron.

Was Nixon a Democrat?

Bill Clinton didn't resign. He was impeached but not removed from office by the Senate and served 8 years. Doesn't mean he wasn't shady... but when your go to defense EVERY SINGLE TIME for Trump is to point the finger at some past President? You've lost.

Of course Clinton didn't resign. At least you can say Nixon had a little integrity.

Clinton took an oath of office to uphold the US Constitution, and was found guilty of perjury. Violation of his oath of office right there. How can you state a man found guilty of a crime was not shady?

Piss on them. They are not serving the People of the USA, they are merely engaging in political kabuki theater to keep morons, like you, quiet.
No, they're calling him in to ask about his lies from his first round of testimony. But to cultists like you, it's okay if Trumps lie to congress.

All they are gonna hear is that Fusion GPS was totally in charge of this fiasco.. It was a political set-up.. The Russian "orphanage babe" met with Fusion GPS the day before AND the day after the meeting.. Go summon them to testify to learn what the "russians told them"... And whether Hillary and the DNC paid for that set-up...

Forum List

Back