Donald Trump Jr. subpoenaed by Senate Intelligence Committee

Just reported on MSNBC. I am surprised. What do you think?

Senate Intelligence Committee subpoenas Donald Trump Jr. in Russia probe
I'm sure, just like with everyone else associated with this corrupt administration, daddy will tell him to ignore the subpoena.

In today's corrupt political climate, showing up for subpoenas issued by Congress is optional.

Yep. Hillary made an art of it . . . .
What subpoenas has she ignored?

I'm sure, just like with everyone else associated with this corrupt administration, daddy will tell him to ignore the subpoena.

In today's corrupt political climate, showing up for subpoenas issued by Congress is optional.

None. Ignore his madeup bullshit. He tries to hijack every thread that reflects poorly on his cult leader.

They want to ask him a few 'canned' questions & then let him off the hook
Hmm, no, I think not. For one, the democrats get to ask questions, too. Second, they have a bit of egg on their faces, because it is now public knowledge that douchebag junior almost certainly took them for a ride. So their hand is forced somewhat.

They’re probably going to ask him about being spied on by the FBI, or otherwise harassed by the Hussein’s corrupt regime.

The Republicans on the committee will likely ask Trump Jr. why he liked getting pegged by his former wife; he will then tell them that is why they were divorced.

You slept through all the hearings she's been in since Benghazi? It took months, years or never to get shit out of her. That's why her hearings dragged on so long. Democrats never meet a subpoena deadline! You fuckheads invented the process of lawlessness, now you're shitting your pants because Trump is throwing it back in your face! :lmao:

None. Ignore his madeup bullshit. He tries to hijack every thread that reflects poorly on his cult leader.

What Could Happen to Clinton’s IT Aide Who Totally Ignored Congressional Subpoena
The FBI Files on Clinton's Emails - FactCheck.org
Hillary's IT man ignores subpoena, 'thumbs nose at Congress' - WND - WND
House Judiciary conservatives infuriated DOJ missed subpoena deadline
https://nypost.com/2016/09/13/tech-guy-who-set-up-hillarys-private-email-blows-off-subpoena/
Lisa Page to Ignore Congressional Subpoena, Refuses to Testify | Sparta Report

None? Made-up bullshit? I don't know what's better, watching you step in your own clueless lying horseshit EVERY SINGLE TIME, that you are too fucking stupid and dishonest to even know or admit when you're wrong (which is always), or that you are dumb as a horse's ass for trying. :lmao:

Made-up bullshit?
Correct, not one single subpoena ignored by hillary or ignored at her order. You are still 0-fer on the idiotic lie you made up to soothe yourself and to hijack a thread that reflects poorly on your cult leader.

This might actually give Trump the way out he wants without "surrendering" or going through impeachment or the possible loss of the next election. He could just pardon his family and then resign, exclaiming he is doing it because the Democrats are tearing up his family.

This might actually give Trump the way out he wants without "surrendering" or going through impeachment or the possible loss of the next election. He could just pardon his family and then resign, exclaiming he is doing it because the Democrats are tearing up his family.
And then expose himself to indictment? Not happening....let's remember who trump is. Though you are spot on with the pardons.

And then expose himself to indictment? Not happening....let's remember who trump is. Though you are spot on with the pardons.

He wouldn't be... Pence will pardon him.

LOL. I love the fantasies you leftists come up with. Trump is a fighter. Always was and always will be. Yes, it's pure harassment, but like I said, what goes around comes around.

Forum List

Back