Donald Trump Is Still Using His Unsecured Personal Cell Phone

R

rdean

C2-58qKWgAAGYcw.jpg

C2-58qIWQAQMXCT.jpg

Tweets from an Android????

But that's Trump's old unsecured phone from before he was elected.

TRUMP JUST BROKE FEDERAL LAW.

Does anyone remember what Comey said about Hillary?

Trump Reportedly Still Uses An Unsecured Android Phone - Here's Why That's A Problem

http://gizmodo.com/is-president-trump-still-using-his-favorite-unsecured-c-1791627966

Last week, the Times reported that Trump “traded in his Android phone for a secure, encrypted device approved by the Secret Service.” Previously identified as a Samsung Galaxy—likely an S3 which came out in 2012—the Android phone was widely believed to be his primary tweeting device. In defiance of all security standards, the president is reportedly still using it.

----------------------------------

Remember when I said the law is only for Democrats? Seems I was right, again!

C2-58qKWgAAGYcw.jpg

C2-58qIWQAQMXCT.jpg

Go lock him up. Loser.

C2-58qKWgAAGYcw.jpg

C2-58qIWQAQMXCT.jpg

Yeah, a lot of state secrets were tweeted there.... you are either desperate or very much constipated.

C2-58qKWgAAGYcw.jpg

C2-58qIWQAQMXCT.jpg

Yeah, a lot of state secrets were tweeted there.... you are either desperate or very much constipated.
It's OK when Republicans break the law. It's only for Democrats.

C2-58qKWgAAGYcw.jpg

C2-58qIWQAQMXCT.jpg

What law was broken? Are you saying that government personnel cannot have private phones for non classified purposes?

Maybe he should just go ahead with his previous plans to set up his own network channel.

He could sell enough ads on there for anti-Trump messages and protest campaigns
to fund all the liberal social programs that conservatives want cut from federal govt.

Win-win situation.

C2-58qKWgAAGYcw.jpg

C2-58qIWQAQMXCT.jpg

What law was broken? Are you saying that government personnel cannot have private phones for non classified purposes?
Seriously? The President?

C2-58qKWgAAGYcw.jpg

C2-58qIWQAQMXCT.jpg

Seriously? The President?
What law was broken you said again? Can you elaborate on it, I may have skipped it

I know I'm off topic with this message but I'm amazed from what Mr. Trump wrote in the second message about Chicago "228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings"....
What the hell this year just began and there was 42 killings! :eek:
Poor honest people living in Chicago! :(

And most of it occurs in just one section of the city. It is awful.
I know I'm off topic with this message but I'm amazed from what Mr. Trump wrote in the second message about Chicago "228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings"....
What the hell this year just began and there was 42 killings! :eek:
Poor honest people living in Chicago! :(

Pretty clear sailing toward Dictatorship....everytime Drumplethinskin breaks the law or violates the Constitution, he has his minions to support him....one step at a time.
What law was broken again?

Pretty clear sailing toward Dictatorship....everytime Drumplethinskin breaks the law or violates the Constitution, he has his minions to support him....one step at a time.
everytime Drumplethinskin breaks the law or violates the Constitution, he has his minions to support him....one step at a time.
For some reason, that sounds familiar...

Something from...recent history

C2-58qKWgAAGYcw.jpg

C2-58qIWQAQMXCT.jpg

Is he putting classified info on it or using it to transmit classified info? That's the important thing, after all.

See, here's how Hillary should have handled things. Use her secured device for official correspondence and a personal device for personal correspondence. That's how everyone else does it, and I'm amazed that I have to explain this again.

C2-58qKWgAAGYcw.jpg

C2-58qIWQAQMXCT.jpg

Is he putting classified info on it or using it to transmit classified info? That's the important thing, after all.

See, here's how Hillary should have handled things. Use her secured device for official correspondence and a personal device for personal correspondence. That's how everyone else does it, and I'm amazed that I have to explain this again.
It was never that Hillary sent OUT classified info. It was sent to her so it was on her computer and phone. She never sent it to anyone.

For an investigation that went on for so long, how can you not know that?

Forum List

Back