Donald Trump Is Selling 'God Bless USA' Bibles For 59.99 As He Faces Mounting Legal Bills.

Turns out they aren't Trump bibles, they are bibles for Lee Greenwood.

turns out donny is hawking old lee greenwood commemorative 9/11 bibles that couldn't sell in 2021.

Let's Thank Zondervan for Stopping the "God Bless the USA Bible"​

John Morehead

da2e4b5dfd47b611242accc16d7cd508.jpg

UPDATE 5/25/21
Religion Unplugged is reporting that Zondervan has announced they are backing out of this Bible project. It appears that this petition had an impact. Thanks to all who participated. Now, let's sign on as a way of saying "thanks" to Zondervan for making the right choice. For more on the story see: https://tinyurl.com/6puujv78
Zondervan/HarperCollins has a been a great blessing to Christian publishing for many years. But a forthcoming volume damages this fine record. To commemorate the 20th anniversary of 9/11 Zondervan has licensed releasing the "God Bless the USA" Bible that will include the U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence and pledge of allegiance, in addition to the lyrics for the song of the same name by country singer Lee Greenwood., “God Bless the USA.” This is a toxic mix that will exacerbate the challenges to American evangelicalism, adding fuel to the Christian nationalism and anti-Muslim sentiments found in many segments of the evangelical church.
Petition Let's Thank Zondervan for Stopping the "God Bless the USA Bible"

Interesting link. Obvious the writer is not a Trump supporter.

I am not all that concerned about Trump‘s religion. However, I do like a President who enforces border laws. I also like a President who knows how to keep gasoline prices low and inflation under control. Plus I am not all that fond of wars in far off hell holes to make profits for the military industrial complex. I also would love to see the corruption in the D.C. Swamp reduced If not eliminated.

At the minimum I want a better President than the one we have today. Joe Biden is in a close race in my opinion to replace Jimmy Carter at the bottom of the list of modern presidents. Jimmy Carter is a nice guy and is religious.

Interesting link. Obvious the writer is not a Trump supporter.

I am not all that concerned about Trump‘s religion. However, I do like a President who enforces border laws. I also like a President who knows how to keep gasoline prices low and inflation under control. Plus I am not all that fond of wars in far off hell holes to make profits for the military industrial complex. I also would love to see the corruption in the D.C. Swamp reduced If not eliminated.

At the minimum I want a better President than the one we have today. Joe Biden is in a close race in my opinion to replace Jimmy Carter at the bottom of the list of modern presidents. Jimmy Carter is a nice guy and is religious.

The screeching will soon be deafening, and will culminate in something very fun in 9 months and 24 days.

You can’t talk facts to anyone who believes Trump is a honest Christian man, they have no use for them.

Name one politician that is? Especially honest?

And it's a free country, if he wants to sell Bibles, more power to him.

Just like you can attack him for every little thing he does that you don't agree with. Who cares?

Name one politician that is? Especially honest?

And it's a free country, if he wants to sell Bibles, more power to him.

Just like you can attack him for every little thing he does that you don't agree with. Who cares?
I don’t think anyone is saying Trump can’t sell the Bible’s. Most of us think it’s funny as hell. He perfectly fits the stereotype of a bible salesman

I don’t think anyone is saying Trump can’t sell the Bible’s. Most of us think it’s funny as hell. He perfectly fits the stereotype of a bible salesman

So what? I can't believe this topic garnered 24 pages, you people are obsessed.
]
What is the 'stereotype' of a Bible salesman exactly?

So what? I can't believe this topic garnered 24 pages, you people are obsessed.
]
What is the 'stereotype' of a Bible salesman exactly?
A scam artist more concerned about making a buck off selling the Bible than they are living their life by the teachings. A perfect description of Trump

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump is now selling Bibles as he runs to return to the White House.

Trump, who became the presumptive Republican nominee earlier this month, released a video on his Truth Social platform on Tuesday urging his supporters to buy the “God Bless the USA Bible,” which is inspired by country singer Lee Greenwood’s patriotic ballad. Trump takes the stage to the song at each of his rallies and has appeared with Greenwood at events.

Happy Holy Week! Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless the USA Bible,” Trump wrote, directing his supporters to a website selling the book for $59.99.

How many did you buy?

His adultery is a great indicator he is not living by the teaching in the Bible. His constant lies would be another.

So all other Christians don't sin? Interesting... when's the last time he committed adultery? You mean the lies the media tells you about? Lol

Is "living by the teaching in the Bible" a requirement you have to support someone? I didn't realize your fundamentalism was so strict.

Yeah, they're all strict fundamentalists ya know?? :auiqs.jpg:

So according to them, it's much better for a politician to have no standards at all, for fear he or she may be held to them. Sounds like the people they support. :dunno:

Forum List

Back