Donald Trump Is Selling 'God Bless USA' Bibles For 59.99 As He Faces Mounting Legal Bills.

So all other Christians don't sin? Interesting... when's the last time he committed adultery? You mean the lies the media tells you about? Lol
Bring those goalposts back. You said how I knew and i answered. So you think Trump is someone who loves their life by the teachings of the Bible?

trump-stormy.jpg

Buy one of my Bibles, won't you? America needs more good, clean Christian living.

Bring those goalposts back. You said how I knew and i answered. So you think Trump is someone who loves their life by the teachings of the Bible?

I didn't move any goalposts, merely asked you a question. So when did he last commit adultery, do you know? I have no idea how he lives his day to day life, and neither do you.

There are no trained theologians who back Trump. The Christian preachers who back him are like him..uneducated opportunists and scoundrels.

What a load of crapola.

Trained Christian theologians know that Almighty God put Adam and Eve into the Garden, not Adam and Steve as Biden seems to think, and they don't glorify abortionists.

BTW, the DJT Version of the Bible is really clear on these issues.

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump is now selling Bibles as he runs to return to the White House.

Trump, who became the presumptive Republican nominee earlier this month, released a video on his Truth Social platform on Tuesday urging his supporters to buy the “God Bless the USA Bible,” which is inspired by country singer Lee Greenwood’s patriotic ballad. Trump takes the stage to the song at each of his rallies and has appeared with Greenwood at events.

Happy Holy Week! Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless the USA Bible,” Trump wrote, directing his supporters to a website selling the book for $59.99.
Thanks for the advertisment
You and your cult are the greatest advertisers for Trump

Forum List

Back