Donald Trump is Proving He is a Legitimate Candidate

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Not hearing so many references to a "cartoon" or "clown car" candidate, are we? The Donald is continuing to prove himself to be a masterful campaigner. In last night's debate, once again, no one was able to land a glove on him. In addition, he is positioning himself as the only anti-establishment candidate in the field. (The Cruz-Rubio squabbles over Senate votes only serves to underscore this distinction.)

As a result, the GOP race is shaping up as Trump vs. a bunch of also-rans vainly trying to evoke images of Ronald Reagan. Those who scoff at his success, especially Democrats, do so at their own peril.

Trump has done well, for having less than 13% of all voters on his side.

Not hearing so many references to a "cartoon" or "clown car" candidate, are we? The Donald is continuing to prove himself to be a masterful campaigner. In last night's debate, once again, no one was able to land a glove on him. In addition, he is positioning himself as the only anti-establishment candidate in the field. (The Cruz-Rubio squabbles over Senate votes only serves to underscore this distinction.)

As a result, the GOP race is shaping up as Trump vs. a bunch of also-rans vainly trying to evoke images of Ronald Reagan. Those who scoff at his success, especially Democrats, do so at their own peril.
Liberals are so afraid he could win and keep calling him all possible names. But who cares?

upload_2016-1-15_12-6-11.png

Last edited:
Everyone is a "legitimate " candidate. hell some of you on here could run if you wanted. My gawd if you people classified that Obama as being legitimate.

you might not Like Trump, but the majority of the people now can't stand that Obama. so you have something to look forward to maybe

Using that thinking Jake, how many of "all voters" does your girl HIllary have?
My girl is Nikki Haley. Awesome rebuttal to the president. Sanders is who you and I need to be aware of. He may just take HRC down, and if so, he will beat Trump even more badly than HRC. We need Kasich and Haley or Rubio and Haley.

It's amazing to see the right continue to support such a disaster. Thankfully, the general election won't be so forgiving of his stupid behavior.

The survey of 18- to 29-year-olds by the Harvard Institute of Politics found that among young people who expect to vote in Democratic primaries and caucuses, 35% said their first choice was the party’s frontrunner, Hillary Clinton, while 41% favored her insurgent challenger, Mr. Sanders.
Among likely Republican voters, the top candidates were Mr. Trump, who was first choice for 22% and Mr. Carson with 20%.
Millennial Voters Favor Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump and Ben Carson in 2016, Harvard Poll Finds
Interesting percentages.

The survey of 18- to 29-year-olds by the Harvard Institute of Politics found that among young people who expect to vote in Democratic primaries and caucuses, 35% said their first choice was the party’s frontrunner, Hillary Clinton, while 41% favored her insurgent challenger, Mr. Sanders.
Among likely Republican voters, the top candidates were Mr. Trump, who was first choice for 22% and Mr. Carson with 20%.
Millennial Voters Favor Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump and Ben Carson in 2016, Harvard Poll Finds
Interesting percentages.

OK, I'm putting you on probation...

My girl is Nikki Haley. Awesome rebuttal to the president. Sanders is who you and I need to be aware of. He may just take HRC down, and if so, he will beat Trump even more badly than HRC. We need Kasich and Haley or Rubio and Haley.

And you failed to appraise your girl by the same odd standard you did with Trump...

Money talks .

Shadow 355

Money talks .

Shadow 355

Unfortunately, so does the Reality TV show host.

And you failed to appraise your girl by the same odd standard you did with Trump...
Of course I appraised them both fairly. Trump fails in comparison with Haley. Badly.

Trump took Cruz behind the woodshed and gave him a serious whupping when Cruz insulted "New York values."

Of course I appraised them both fairly. Trump fails in comparison with Haley. Badly.

I think many in the GOP

I think many in the GOP have concluded that Trump will win the nomination, and lose both the WH and Senate. Even old Bernie can defeat the Donald.

My girl is Nikki Haley. Awesome rebuttal to the president.

Because the rebuttal was attacking a fellow republican! No wonder you liked it, she didn't say anything against Obama.
She attacked angry voices on the left and the right. She criticized the administration. You don't like that she correctly chastised Trump and Cruz without naming them.

Sux to be the far right. It always has sucked to be the far right.

Forum List

Back