Donald Trump is now a blue collar worker? LOLOLOLOLOLO

Donald Trump Jr., Of All People, Denounces Fancy Schools And Elitism
Did he forget who he is?

CLEVELAND ― Donald Trump Jr., son of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and the executive vice president of his dad’s company, denounced “fancy degrees” and called for a country that promotes competition and meritocracy while speaking at the Republican National Convention on Tuesday.

“To this day, many of the top executives in our company are individuals that started out as blue collar,” the younger Trump told the audience, emphasizing that his father employs regular working people that others would otherwise look over due to their lack of “fancy colleges and degrees.”

“We didn’t learn from MBAs,” said Trump, who attended the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, just like his father.

As long as the GOP remains ignorant, unhealthy and in fear....shit like this is believable....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Actually, had you ever owned a business you would find that to often be the case most especially within a construction oriented business. Some of the best construction estimators and project managers I have utilized in my own corporation had zero college but tons of experience.

That's hilarious, coming from an noxious orange-colored clown who's never actually held a job in his life.
Kinda reminds me of Romneys' attempt to play it poor when he was running a few years ago....The only blue collar the Trumps are familiar with are the shirts made in Mexico with blue collars, that sell for 300 bucks
Yes it does dosen't it? You libtards use the same playbook every election. What book? Yes, the rules for libtards by Saul Alinsky. Bitch about racism, accuse them of not paying taxes, and lie on the Senate floor. Trump has paid more in taxes than you idiots will make in your miserable lifetimes.
yeah, it's important to Christians to have a huge wealth accumulation....but that is not what Jesus stated
and Trump claims to be a Christian...

Hillary and Bill claim to be Christians and have huge wealth accumulation. Do you have a point?

That's hilarious, coming from an noxious orange-colored clown who's never actually held a job in his life.

Yet he's able to still be worth more than you could in a hundred life times.

So would you be if Daddy handed you umpteen million bucks for doing absolutely nothing.

Me, I got mine the old fashioned way.
So sue me.

SoooOOooooo.... what's it feel like to be blatantly shilling for the 1%?

Did he forget who he is?

CLEVELAND ― Donald Trump Jr., son of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and the executive vice president of his dad’s company, denounced “fancy degrees” and called for a country that promotes competition and meritocracy while speaking at the Republican National Convention on Tuesday.

“To this day, many of the top executives in our company are individuals that started out as blue collar,” the younger Trump told the audience, emphasizing that his father employs regular working people that others would otherwise look over due to their lack of “fancy colleges and degrees.”

“We didn’t learn from MBAs,” said Trump, who attended the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, just like his father.

As long as the GOP remains ignorant, unhealthy and in fear....shit like this is believable....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Actually, had you ever owned a business you would find that to often be the case most especially within a construction oriented business. Some of the best construction estimators and project managers I have utilized in my own corporation had zero college but tons of experience.

Correct but they are limited based from their experience only .......... Construction pm or estimators jobs is very straight forward....... They knows how much/many cement needed and other ingredients which is good ............. But when it come to technicality they are gone.
In my line of business that will never work unless it's a technician or chemist or mbiologist etc. etc........... I need both experience and education.

Did he forget who he is?

Correct but they are limited based from their experience only .......... Construction pm or estimators jobs is very straight forward....... They knows how much/many cement needed and other ingredients which is good ............. But when it come to technicality they are gone.
In my line of business that will never work unless it's a technician or chemist or mbiologist etc. etc........... I need both experience and education.

Well actually, I believe the construction side was exactly to what Trump, Jr. was referencing. He even mentioned operating heavy equipment.

Did he forget who he is?

Well actually, I believe the construction side was exactly to what Trump, Jr. was referencing. He even mentioned operating heavy equipment.
Cry me a fuckin river, listen, I got no problems with the ELITE, getting their hands dirty, no problems at all, but please don't compare your struggles of getting dirty, with a golden tub filled to the brink with distilled water and a butler to dry you off awaiting you after a hard hour or two of work, with average mf's that get dirty 25 hours a day just to eat. Romney tried that shit and it backfired....of course the mindless Trump followers are eating this shit up, but the rest of us, could give a fuck if the Trump kids got a little grime under their manicured nails...like give me a break!!

Did he forget who he is?

Cry me a fuckin river, listen, I got no problems with the ELITE, getting their hands dirty, no problems at all, but please don't compare your struggles of getting dirty, with a golden tub filled to the brink with distilled water and a butler to dry you off awaiting you after a hard hour or two of work, with average mf's that get dirty 25 hours a day just to eat. Romney tried that shit and it backfired....of course the mindless Trump followers are eating this shit up, but the rest of us, could give a fuck if the Trump kids got a little grime under their manicured nails...like give me a break!!

Actually Dipshit, the speech had little to do with the hate you are spewing here. Of course the Trump kids have it good. Trump would be a poor father if he didn't provide for them well. Apparently you are so blinded by bigotry that you are incapable of listening to s speech and comprehending the message of the speaker. Hell, I worked hard and built my company and then handed it over to my kids on January 1. That's what families do. My own son is not above pulling wire or running conduit even though he is an electrical engineer.

Cn1J_vbUsAIZ1Vj.jpg

Neither clinton nor trump can relate to real work but you dupes and small brained folk believe different but then again you are plain gullible and more frankly dumb. Perfect.

Forum List

Back