Donald Trump Is Leading the Republican Field Among Federal Employees, Too (Poll Trump 1st)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
govexec.com ^
Donald Trump has been ahead of other 2016 Republican presidential contenders in virtually every GOP poll for months, and a survey of federal employees has proven no exception. The real estate developer led the crowded pack of contenders seeking the party’s 2016 nomination, with 20 percent of federal employees who identify as Republicans or Republican-leaning independents saying they would support him if the primary were held today, according to a poll conducted by Government Business Council, the research arm of Government Executive Media Group. Former Hewlett Packard executive Carly Fiorina and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio followed Trump with 11 percent...

Well he's FIRST, except for this Federal employee.....LOLOLOLOL!

Server_zpswlattrh5.jpg

Federal employees are generally liberals. They know Trump is a statist. He talks a big deal about immigration, and he will create a pathway to citizens. They know Trump is a single payer supporter. And they know he will give them big pay raises.

Federal employees are generally liberals. They know Trump is a statist. He talks a big deal about immigration, and he will create a pathway to citizens. They know Trump is a single payer supporter. And they know he will give them big pay raises.

Good,,,

We need another 50 billion per year for infrastructure to get back to 2008 levels. More for science and someone that demands accountability.

Yeah Trump is a progressive, yet progressives dislike him and conservatives like him.

Makes no sense.

The statists in both parties like him.

The progressives are laughing at the far right and the libertarians, not Trump.

Vigilante is on record supporting single payer and immigration citizenship.

I am a fiscal liberal but I have my reasons for opposing the illegals getting citizenship! I don't like seeing wages being forced down more then they're already are.

I wouldn't mind single payer healthcare! ;)

We can all see that Trump would whip Hillary as her polls continue to TANK.... The DOJ isn't going to do anything to her, it would look BAD since she was part of the Regime for 4 years...BUT that's not to say they won't augment her problems, with MORE scandals, and bigger investigations.... Obama doesn't want her anywhere near the White House, he can't control her!

TYvzezp.jpg

What libertarian is supporting Donald Trump? None that I know of.
I did not say they were. I said that the libs are laughing at the libertarians. Truth: the liberts are watching the SS GOP sailing away with another statist at the helm.

Vigilante is on record supporting single payer and immigration citizenship.

If you say so! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
I do. You support The Donald. He certainly cares nothing for the far right.

Perhaps the far right doesn't want a POLITICIAN anymore....we have seen what moderate Republicans have done to Congress since elected... they are surrogate liberals in their votes!

If Trump were to be president, you would see progressive statism gone wild.

He supports single payer national health care, so we realize so does his devoted follower Vigilante. :lol:

Forum List

Back