Donald Trump: 'I'm never getting out'...bursting DemocRAT and RINO pundits bubble!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
cnn.com ^ | Tal Kopan
The real estate mogul said he was amazed at the reaction when he said on CNBC recently that he'd drop out of the race if he tanked in the polls. "The next day headlines: 'Trump considering maybe getting out,' it was so ridiculous," Trump said Friday on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." So he decided to take a different tack to the panel's repeated questioning about his longevity in the campaign. "I'll give more of a political answer: I'm never getting out," he said to laughter.

Trump had better start putting something like a team together if he wants to appear capable of running the government.

Trump had better start putting something like a team together if he wants to appear capable of running the government.
No one doubts Trump's capabilites, not even liberals.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

No one doubts Trump's capabilites, not even liberals.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm not confident he can run the government, at least not yet.

He is still VERY liberal on a host of issues. He has not proposed a way to reduce government. He has only proposed ways to grow it.

If through some mystic fuckery he manages to win, the only thing I really hope he accomplishes is securing the border and getting a lot of the illegals out. I don't trust him to do much more.

The President doesn't run the government.
upload_2015-10-9_11-1-24.jpeg

Forum List

Back