Donald Trump Heading to Texas Border: National Border Patrol Council, Local 2455 will give tour

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
So the Donald has made arrangements to take a first hand look at what the Border guards are facing.

Trump will tour the Laredo section of the border and then hold a town hall meeting with law enforcement officers.

Oh I can hear the left wing loons screams and wailing an gnashing of teeth on a biblical scale beginning...................................now.

:lol:

“We look forward to giving Mr. Trump a boots on the ground perspective on the Laredo Sector of the Texas-Mexico Border,” said National Border Patrol Council, Local 2455 President Hector Garza. “Mr. Trump is expected to be in Laredo later in the week.”

Garza told Breitbart Texas that following the border tour, Trump will have a town hall style meeting where law enforcement officers will be invited to provide feedback on their perspective of the border situation."

Here's the part that really lays it on the line :)

." We appreciate Mr. Trump and anyone else with such a platform who takes the time to hear what we are experiencing and seeing at the border.

We assure you that the reality is far different from what the federal government is telling the public.”

EXCLUSIVE DETAILS Donald Trump Heading to Texas Border

WTF would an Apache do with a scalp like the thing growing on top of Donald the Chump's head?

I'm not sure if it's a living thing or a toupee.

Maybe out of the current crop of candidates for 2016, Donald the Chump might be the first one to visit the border.

Wonder what kind of stupid crap he's gonna say this time out?

Trump should cancel the trip now that a semi-timeline has been publicized. 'Shorty' Guzman is no joke as he has bought off many in the Mexican Gov't and has plentiful under-bosses in Mexico and the U.S. whom can pull off an assassination that close to the border.

Does he realize that most of the border guards are Mexican Americans? forget the cartels. THE border guards might shoot him

Just as a what if......................but if Donald the Chump goes down to the border and gets shot, what do you think the response (if any) of the United States should be?

I'm just asking, because not only has he pissed off the Mexican people, he's also got the attention of the Sinaloa drug cartel.

And the cartels don't play nice.

Just as a what if......................but if Donald the Chump goes down to the border and gets shot, what do you think the response (if any) of the United States should be?

I'm just asking, because not only has he pissed off the Mexican people, he's also got the attention of the Sinaloa drug cartel.

Nationwide cheering, and flags flown as normal?

Those American 'elites' partially behind such a scenario, will push amnesty through........

If Donald the Chump was shot on the border (not fatally, just a flesh wound), do you think that the GOP would want the U.S. to go to war with Mexico for trying to kill a Presidential candidate of theirs?

Or...............would it be like 9/11 and instead of going after Mexico, we take out Portugal?

Forum List

Back