Chief Justice John Roberts Sides With Liberal Justices 5-4: Allows Border Patrol to Remove Razor Wire Installed By Texas at Border

Exxon-Mobil

Our oil companies got visas for the 9/11 hijackers as a favor for their clients in Saudi Arabia.
Well. That's not true. The hijackers came on student visas. Mohammad Atta was attending flight school on a student visa. Flight school that we paid for. Shortly after the attack, he was notified that his request for a grant had been approved for another year. The rest of the hijackers never attended any classes. The visas should have been revoked. But, of course, that would be racist.

Well. That's not true. The hijackers came on student visas. Mohammad Atta was attending flight school on a student visa. Flight school that we paid for. Shortly after the attack, he was notified that his request for a grant had been approved for another year. The rest of the hijackers never attended any classes. The visas should have been revoked. But, of course, that would be racist.
When Obama took over with hope and change and dope and strange, we converted to a feelings dominated nation instead of historical rigid backbone of fact and reality.. This softened us up for the Covid hoax and we have never recovered.

He'll probably have us all on another government list collectively in order to justify implementing another government list because illegals.

And, of course, the people will love them for it, as usual.

Watch and see. Assuming he even gets elected.
You make think it okay that the American taxpayers are supporting 10 to 20 more illegals in the country. I don't.

You make think it okay that the American taxpayers are supporting 10 to 20 more illegals in the country. I don't.
Many of the "asylum seekers" have zero skills, and therefore will never have a retirement plan. They'll become old people living on welfare.

What makes you think that I think that it's okay for American taxpayers to support more illegal immigrants? That seems like a bit of baseless ad-hom to me, rather than acknowledging what I actually said. If I were to play ball like that, which I won't, because I don't, but if I did, I would ask you why you want to throw the baby out with the bath water.

If you were to review my thoughts on the topic throughout the years here, I think I've made a rather clear and undisputable case against the welfare magnet itself which draws them here. And I usually try to be very thorough whenever I decide to pop off about these types of things. Far more thorough than the average distributed cookie-cutter talking points I see made out in the wild of the www.

I'm just telling you what I think is going to happen. And I'm probably right.

I've posted links to the actual legislation laying in wait, written during the previous administration. That same legislation that openly states that the intelligence agencies will be granted arbitrary power to demand and have included any information they so desire in the invoked database about the citizenry, and whenever they want it. All from the prerequisite of managing illegal immigration, of course.

Heck. I've read more so-called conservatives screaming for a national ID/registry in the name of combatting illegal immigration than the so-called lefties.

The problem is that people, collectively speaking, are overly emotional. So much so that, again, collectively speaking, they will walk right into their own collar and leash if you hold it out for them in just the right way that seems appealing enough to walk into. They don't, again, collectively speaking, think things through all the way. They just react. It's why they're so easily led to walk into their own collars, I suppose. And few actually pay attention to what's going on in Congress aside from, as I said, the distributed cookie-cutter talking points which are routinely handed out by the talking heads on some television channel or some hurry up and tell me what I wanna hear type of political web site. And it's certainly very rare that anyone reads any legislation laying in wait and places any of it at all into perspective with what are clearly manufactured, synergenic, real world goings-on.

Last edited:
Many of the "asylum seekers" have zero skills, and therefore will never have a retirement plan. They'll become old people living on welfare.
Some of them actually do have marketable skills. But there is no way their collective contribution will be anywhere near what they cost us.

70% are single males under 45 most of which are illiterate and/or criminal record
About 5% are female and 25% are man, woman and child(s) traveling together.
Yearning to be free does not apply here . Yearning to be taken care of Does

We are not getting doctors, scientists, engineers etc. We are getting low-skilled uneducated people, who will be looking for government to provide for them. This is the Dimocrat plan, this will be how they destroy western capitalism.
Americans desperately need to see that the Dimocrat party of today, is your enemy!

We are not getting doctors, scientists, engineers etc. We are getting low-skilled uneducated people, who will be looking for government to provide for them. This is the Dimocrat plan, this will be how they destroy western capitalism.
Americans desperately need to see that the Dimocrat party of today, is your enemy!
You never improve your country by importing those who are having a great day if they don’t starve or get murdered.

The system is fine.
It was instituted for a moral society.

I think the founders were well aware of the vagaries of human nature, hence the checks and balances in our gov't. There is no other form of gov't that is based on democratic principles that the people choose their leadership that can overcome the negative aspects of human involvement. And if the people do not throughout the bad apples in our gov't then we kinda deserve the gov't we get. It ain't easy, and too many people are not paying attention enough to make a wise decision about who to vote for. Instead, we are lied to, cajoled, and conned; sadly, our free press and academia has been politically compromised to the point where the truth is distorted or buried in bullshit. IOW, I think we're fucked.

I think the founders were well aware of the vagaries of human nature, hence the checks and balances in our gov't. There is no other form of gov't that is based on democratic principles that the people choose their leadership that can overcome the negative aspects of human involvement. And if the people do not throughout the bad apples in our gov't then we kinda deserve the gov't we get. It ain't easy, and too many people are not paying attention enough to make a wise decision about who to vote for. Instead, we are lied to, cajoled, and conned; sadly, our free press and academia has been politically compromised to the point where the truth is distorted or buried in bullshit. IOW, I think we're fucked.

it can't be fixed through the normal legal process, that is for certain.

They didn't anticipate a country as depraved and anti-Science and Comon sense as our is today.

No sane person would have.

it can't be fixed through the normal legal process, that is for certain.

There's nothing wrong with the process, it's the people involved that is the problem and that includes us, the voters. People are talking about changing the process; to what may I ask. Some are suggesting a shooting war I guess, but even if that happens what changes in gov't can be made to prevent the problems we face today from human nature?

THE PROBLEM IS NOT OUR SYSTEM OF GOV'T. THE PROBLEM IS US NOT HOLDING OUR ELECTED REPS ACCOUNTABLE.

And Barrett! What the hell happened to her? We are trying to stop crime and Roberts and Barrett on the court are assisting the criminals commit crime. Is this in the Constitution? I don’t think so. It’s hard to even fathom how screwed we are if Trump doesn’t win.

Roberts is a full on RINO, but this WAS the right decision.

1706045843093.png

Forum List

Back