Donald Trump Headed to New Hampshire After The Iowa Caucus is Over to Deliver Remarks

LOL Faux News trying to spin this. Rove is saying it’s really important to know who second place is. Is he going to break 50%? As if he doesn’t that is somehow going to be a “loss”.

Poor Faux, Ronnie and Nikki are being kicked to the curb.

I know the never-TRUMPer's keep trying to play up the person who wins Iowa haven't recently gone on to win the nomination...I've also noticed a lot of suggestion on Haley being VP on Fox. I think the question of a VP pick was discussed with B. Donalds about TRUMP would be pressured into picking Haley or DeSantis for VP which Donalds quickly shot down responding "when has TRUMP caved to pressure". :auiqs.jpg:

The orange cat turd king desperately needs at least a little good news to ride on this week.....what, with U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia soon to issue it's denial of his ridiculous presidential immunity appeal, Arthur Engoron about to bankrupt his sorry ass and put him out of business in NY for the the rest of his life, and more skull-fuckery coming soon for him in the E. Jean Carrol rape trial.
We'll let the sorry POS have at least ONE good night this month.
:laughing0301::dance:
You do know dumbass that Trump will win at the U.S. Supreme Court on all of these. :dance:

LOL Faux News trying to spin this. Rove is saying it’s really important to know who second place is. Is he going to break 50%? As if he doesn’t that is somehow going to be a “loss”.

Poor Faux, Ronnie and Nikki are being kicked to the curb.
Rove will continue to wallow in disappointment, his little WEFling came in 3rd, behind DeSantis.

I support DeSantis sticking around if only to nail the coffin shut on Haley's run.

And I'm guessing that it'll be about the caucus results. Which I'm sure that he'll win in a landslide.

Let's hope he doesn't try to tell those voters voting for him is worth it even if you die as a result of doing so.

Let's hope he doesn't try to tell those voters voting for him is worth it even if you die as a result of doing so.

The xiden policies have already killed hundreds.

Too bad you aren't one of them.

In his speech trying to get voters out in the -18 degree F. weather. He told them to go out and vote even if it kills you , a least you'll die doing something good. He really cares about his followers.
Do think the whole of winter effected states, cities, and countries just shut down for cold weather? Newsflash, they don't. The danger is in the actual storms, when conditions create travel problems. When the storm passes, people go back to their lives, including to caucus or vote. You drama queens are silly.

Do think the whole of winter effected states, cities, and countries just shut down for cold weather? Newsflash, they don't. The danger is in the actual storms, when conditions create travel problems. When the storm passes, people go back to their lives, including to caucus or vote. You drama queens are silly.
I just thought trump's callous remarks to his own followers demonstrates above all that he is unfit to lead our nation. He's promoting revenge and murder of his political opponents also. His insanity seems to have no limits. Also name-calling is childish , I guess that's why trump appeals to you. Grow up and face the truth.

I just thought trump's callous remarks to his own followers demonstrates above all that he is unfit to lead our nation. He's promoting revenge and murder of his political opponents also. His insanity seems to have no limits. Also name-calling is childish , I guess that's why trump appeals to you. Grow up and face the truth.
How about supplying some direct quotes to those claims? You folks appear more unhinged by the minute.

How about supplying some direct quotes to those claims? You folks appear more unhinged by the minute.
LOL , you guys are ignoring the most unhinged and dangerous man in America - trump. It was all over the news today , do you live under a rock. He said all that shit in Indianola , Iowa. Reuters covered it word for word. Out of his own mouth if you're really interested in hearing bad news about the man you support. But of course you'll do everything possible to ignore it. Try to have a good day , I plan on it.

1705410572761.jpeg

W
You do know dumbass that Trump will win at the U.S. Supreme Court on all of these. :dance:
Why would you think this?
There is a good chance The SCOTUS won't even take his immuniry appeal or any appeal of his business fraud conviction.
Of course SCOTUS has already agreed to hear the Colorado ballot case on Feb. 8th but that is FAR from a sure thing for Trump.
SCOTUS has got to weigh Trump's argument that states should not have the right to remove a candidate from the ballot for violating a constitutional oath, with the states constitutional autonomy to conduct it's own management of it's election.

W

Why would you think this?
There is a good chance The SCOTUS won't even take his immuniry appeal or any appeal of his business fraud conviction.
Of course SCOTUS has already agreed to hear the Colorado ballot case on Feb. 8th but that is FAR from a sure thing for Trump.
SCOTUS has got to weigh Trump's argument that states should not have the right to remove a candidate from the ballot for violating a constitutional oath, with the states constitutional autonomy to conduct it's own management of it's election.

you had a couple of extra words in there I think you need to delete to make it true.

Forum List

Back